Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom (367 Views)

Jacob Blake Accused By Ex-Girlfriend, Appears In Court From Hospital Bed On Zoom / Men Should Start Wearing Panties / See Seven Panties Tips Essential For Every Woman’s Lingerie Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom by jeff2010(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bizarre moment as Brazilian politician sniffs a pair of ladies panties on live zoom video-conference, thinking his camera was off.

The incident happened during an online meeting of the Braganca Paulista Town Council, Sao Paulo.

The politician, Ditinho do Asilo, of the Social Christian Party, brought out a pair of red panties and sniffed them on video

When called out by his peers, Asilo admitted saying it was a joke and didn't think the video was still live.

Asilo said: “It was a misfortune of my lack of practice with this technology.

"I wore a pink shirt and, as a joke, a friend sent me these knickers.

It was an edible item from one of those sex shops. That’s why I sniffed it. I have a family.

“It was just a joke that, because of my naivety, became public.”

He added that he did not mean to disrespect fellow councillor Fabiana Alessandri, adding: “I agree that it wasn’t the moment to do this, but I wasn’t speaking, I was following the agenda.

“When a councillor is at home, they can be doing anything when they join a session and I went to open the package and I was caught.”

Read more@: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/26/brazilian-politician-caught-sniffing-female-panties-on-zoom/

Re: Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom by sLentlover7778(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Caught in the act..

Na person wey dem catch be barawo.. everybody na thief..

grin grin grin
Re: Brazilian Politician Caught Sniffing Female Panties On Zoom by martolux(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Reprobate minds...The old man was trying to fix a nose mask grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Polytechnic Ogwuashi-uku Is Finally Resuming On The 2nd Of October / Nigerian Copper Ore Supplier / Seal And Stamp @ 08025281998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.