Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Ugly Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ugly Kardashian (710 Views)

John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / Uriel's Response To Fan Who Called Her Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ugly Kardashian by neonbash0: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Khloé Kardashian at the start of their reality program used to be the most relatable of all the Kardashian/Jenner Klan.she was so funny and had a charming personality.she was the great aunt of her nieces and nephews.its no wonder Kim and kourtney fights amongst themselves just to get her attention.she was the voice of reason to the point that recluse Rob Kardashian had to live with her while she was married to Karma Odom.

Sadly those days are long gone.
The Khloé before our eyes has evolved into a narcissist sadist.A foul mouth bully and pathological liar who thrives in putting everyone around her down in her service to Kim.

She has bullied younger Hollywood celebs like zonnique(Tiny's daughter-T.I.P' wife).
Oh....and there is also the Chloe Grace Montez situation.

For someone who is a product of an affair.whose father is yet to be confirmed.she sure do know how to ignite more questions to her actual mental state.

Like how she was quick to accept Tristan back into her a.s.s after he cheated on her with the barely legal Jordy wood...

But sometimes I want to feel sorry for Khloé.i mean,it must not have been easy growing up with someone like Kim K and people always asking her if they were actually related.

Her mom Kris Jenner(pmk) a money LovePeddler who only dots on you when you make more banks. I'm sure she not only encouraged Kim K in their pursuit of Fame to shoot an amateur Indecency and subsequently releasing the video.

Well,i must confess I did watch the video.nothing special about it.i have seen to the glory of God better Indecency films to last a lifetime.

Anyway here's the ugliest Kardashian that even with all the plastic surgeries,her ugliness is still profound.
You can say but Rob K is ugly.
Nah.!
Not really Rob just needs to lose those weight and he is good to go.

GOD FORGIVE ME FOR THIS POST.
But I think it's about time someone checks this klorge

....oh!
Did I mention the only time she's a tad pretty is when she has Photoshop herself to the gods??..

Hey!
Don't come and say she's rich and it's not my business..
Well that's debatable!.

Re: The Ugly Kardashian by neonbash0: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
She hates black women so much.yet she wants to be black at any chance she gets.
Well not black skinned black but the spices black....biracial if you must.

So she pumps her ass and Botox her deflated lips . looking like a seasoned duck.

Tuah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley & Lil Smart Introduces New Dance Step "Wugedance" (as E Dey Go) / Journalist Kemi Okunloyo Goes Face To Face With Sars Operatives In Lagos / Women Are Wicked, I Fear Us, Actress Regina Chukwu Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.