Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

HIT OR MISS:Iya Mi By Teewhy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HIT OR MISS:Iya Mi By Teewhy (410 Views)

Ope Mi By Pita Lyrics / Ife Okan Mi By Bukunmi Oluwasina / Olamide New Song "C. Ronaldo" Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIT OR MISS:Iya Mi By Teewhy by hidhrhis(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Time has really being hard,lockdown all over the country and corona has really made so many people to stay in door, though it affected everyone but some took it as an opportunity to learn something and some took it as a medium to develop their talent and the latter is one of the reason why i wrote a song to appreciate all what my mum has done in my life

One of the most difficult thing in nigeria is to be raised by a single mother had to do it for my mother mother as a sign of appreciation and i'm really pleased to share it with my nairaland family
after my blood families you people are the only one i have and it will be a crime not to share it with you people

To all those whose mother are dead please kindly accept my condolence and to to those whose mother are still alive may they live to eat the fruit of their labor

To all those whose mothers are still alive you can download this jam and see how it sounds
please kindly share and repost

https://bigicost..com/2020/06/iya-mi-by-famous-artists-tee-why.html
This is another link for the download please kindly download and share to your loved ones it is your support that gives us the drive to give you good vibes
http://akokogist.com/2020/06/28/music-tee-why-iya-mi/

Re: HIT OR MISS:Iya Mi By Teewhy by hidhrhis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
you wont want to miss this
download and share please
no comment
abeg help me download and share
their is something great coming.
thanks to all the mails i really appreciate
if u havent download yours kindly do so now
lets support good vibe
Re: HIT OR MISS:Iya Mi By Teewhy by hidhrhis(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
download and drop your rating on the blog
please

(1) (Reply)

Video: 6ix9ine – Tutu / Burna's #TAT Album / DOWNLOAD: Amazing Boy – “Confirm” Ft. Teni • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.