Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. (281 Views)

I Run Free On-page And Off-page SEO On Every Website I Design / I Have A Website I Design With Html, Css And Bootstrap It's Not Loading On My We / We Design Websites (ponzi, Online Shopping, Bulk Sms) Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. by Unfortunate(m): 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen. I will be needing some help from pros here so that I won't be that unfortunate in creating something not worth seeing.
Need a website for bulk SMS. What are the necessary legal steps to follow in order to successfully create a website.
Re: How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. by mrcommonsense(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Unfortunate:
Ladies and gentlemen. I will be needing some help from pros here so that I won't be that unfortunate in creating something not worth seeing.
Need a website for bulk SMS. What are the necessary legal steps to follow in order to successfully create a website.

Legal wetin grin grin grin

Bros you don't need any legal steps to design or have a bulk sms website.

Just design the strcuture then get api from any of the popular bulk sms platform e.g twilio or google firebase(free)

Enable the api and you're good to go
Re: How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. by Unfortunate(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
mrcommonsense:

Legal wetin grin grin grin

Bros you don't need any legal steps to design or have a bulk sms website.

Just design the strcuture then get api from any of the popular bulk sms platform e.g twilio or google firebase(free)

Enable the api and you're good to go

Alright Man cheesy
Re: How Can I Design A Website For Bulk SMS. by yomalex(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Unfortunate:

I can help you setup one

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Website Traffic / Who Can Create This Website, Payment Is Involve / I Need Help On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.