Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Canine Investment Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Canine Investment Platform (336 Views)

I Want To Invest #4m In A Legit,insured And Sec Certified Investment Platform / A Profitable Investment Platform Approved By CBN / Multi-Investment platform with secured capital. 80% profit: since 2017. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canine Investment Platform by knyte(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just like every agricultural investment platform that gives you the opportunity to invest loose funds or you want your money to work for you instead of lying idle, we bring to you CANINE INVESTMENT PLATFORM that gives you the partner the pleasure of sitting back while your invested money works for you and at a stipulated period you get your capital and a percentage profit....

For folks who would be interested in this kindly drop your email address and I'll forward the necessary information regarding how to go about it. Don't miss this opportunity as there are only limited slots.
Re: Canine Investment Platform by Kingdavid3: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
jamesoladavid@gmail.com
Re: Canine Investment Platform by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Canine investment? How about incisor, premolar and molar investments??
Every single day, you guys would stay in your poorly furnished and ventilated room to churn out one stupid "investment" or the other for people to invest in, with the ultimate aim of scamming them.
Into which economy are all these guaranteed "investments" going into?
Is it this same Nigerian economy that's already in the woods?
I think the absence of a national data base and ease of identification is encouraging crimes and making it possible for people to believe they can do anything and get away with it.

Where I live, with my Resident number linked to my address and every other thing concerning me, I dare not even harm an ant, let alone think of duping anyone.

If every Nigerian has a national identification number, and uses same to register in platforms like here in nairaland, this rampaging crime mentality will immediately die down.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Read. This Is Only For Those Who Really Desire Success And Wealth. / Advice On Investment: / Do This And Make Money Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.