Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner (542 Views)

Poverty Not A Shameful Thing But Nigeria Must Dig Itself Out, Says Tinubu / Boko Haram: West Has Shown More Concern Than Arab Nations – Borno Gov, Zulum / Presentation Of Leadership Award To Buhari Is A Shameful Endorsement – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY HAS SHOWN OSHIOMOLE THE POLITICAL EXIT DOOR IN A SHAMEFUL MANNER

By

Ajayi Tosin Emmanuel

I remember in 2019 when Nigerians were approaching elections, Adams Oshiomole made a statement that he will retire all PDP politicians from politics, everyone present in the stadium all hailed him because my APC brothers fails to realize the fact that power is given by GOD only. I was not surprised when Adams Oshiomole and his NWC were dissolved in a shameful manner days ago, the man who never knew God was in control of the universe had boasted to retire saraki, Atiku and others from politics in 2019. Today as I speak to you, Adams Oshiomole has been sent on political journey of no return, the same Oshiomole was the one who had rigged uncountable numbers of elections in this country, the same Oshiomole who had boasted that no one will remove him as the National Chairman, but he fails to realize that man proposes but God disposes. In fact all that is happening is an assurance that once Obaseki of PDP wins the governorship election in Edo state, Oshiomole will never appear in any political gathering anymore. Oshiomole is never a man of his word, Oshiomole is a man that can trade his integrity for a plate of pepper soup, if not the man who once said Pastor Eze Iyamu poured acidic substance on someone will not suddenly become a saint he is parading. The same Oshiomole openly said Obaseki went to school, did his Masters program in the United State but the fact Obaseki refused to be directed by a godfather made him had no certificate anymore. Oshiomole lacks morals, he is a man of double standard. Oshiomole only wanted to become the political godfather in Edo state just like Tinubu in Lagos but Edo people are showing and will continue to show him that Edo is different from Lagos. Nigerians will now see that any party that is govern by a dictator will always misrule the masses. The same way God shamed king Herod in the Bible, that's the same way God has shamed Oshiomole. I can only appeal to Nigerians not to allow government remain with the APC government, they have shown to us all what they are made of, they have shown to us that they came on board through propaganda but immediately they hijacked the past government, they realize propaganda cannot reshape the economy, they realize that propaganda cannot better the life of common man in Nigeria. Oshiomole will remain a thief any day, any time, remember the say "mallam will always be mallam" either you pronounce it from front or back, that's just the same way the short evil man will remain corrupt. The present ruling party will do nothing meaningful if the likes of Oshiomole is holding their broom. I want to urge all Edo indigenes to resist Oshiomole and his dubious skills during the forth coming election in the state, God has shamed Oshiomole and we Nigerians must shame him as well. Oshiomole has gone on forceful retirement in politics without pension, God has shamed the evil in him, I was surprised yesterday when Oshiomole said he leaves everything to God, you can't leave it to God because He is the one dealing with Oshiomole at the moment. The God that has shamed Oshiomole will not rest until he shames Buhari as well. My message is clear to other politicians that believes power will be with the forever to desist before they are shown the Oshiomole's treatment

The writer is a PDP chieftain in Ekiti

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by TOSCOBABS(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by donbachi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just to impress him foreign wife.
Re: God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by TheGladiator: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don’t support any of the parties, but never liked Oshiomole from his days as governor. He is too arrogant. The incident with the woman/hawker and his uncivilised, arrogant outbursts. On the contrary, Obaseki, the present Oyo state governor are amongst my favourite in Nigeria today ...

Good riddance to Oshiomole
Re: God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by amosuoluwaseyi(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Osho baba

Re: God Almighty Has Shown Oshiomole The Political Exit Door In A Shameful Manner by Dealvault: 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Predicted To Be Dominant Global Power Within 80 Years / Gov. Ugwuanyi Partners With Utiva To Empower Youths In Enugu (Photo) / Sen Smart Adeyemi Propose Life Imprisonment/Amputation For Corruption in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.