Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? (503 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike / Signs Of Buhari Second Tenure Might Shake Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? by Getsaved(m): 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Good day everyone. Does anyone here still remember one prophesy a nairalander placed here some months back? It appears so true, but now looks like a lie. So I wanted to remind him ( I have forgetten his moniker). He said something big will happen in June this year 2020 that would shake Nigeria. That an event would occur that would draw the attention of the world. That it would almost cause a violent crises that would make the comity of nation to install a Yoruba man as a president. He claimed God has shown him before, but because of doubt he did not paste it on NL. That he was posting it then because he saw that same dream (abi na prophesy sef) the second time.
A lot of person commented and supported him. Why others said they would screen shot it and remind him when his prophesy failed. And it looks like his prophecy was fake after all.
Who still remember? Because I actually bookmarked it but I cannot find it again in my history.
Re: Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? by Fox12(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
We have 4days left to end June.Anytin can still happen.
His God is a miracle working God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? by Authoreety: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Can't u now see that things are already hapning
Re: Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? by heendrix(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fox12:
We have 4days left to end June.Anytin can still happen.
His God is a miracle working God.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re-something That Would Shake Nigeria In June 2020 ? by ProT: 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Getsaved:
Good day everyone. Does anyone here still remember one prophesy a nairalander placed here some months back? It appears so true, but now looks like a lie. So I wanted to remind him ( I have forgetten his moniker). He said something big will happen in June this year 2020 that would shake Nigeria. That an event would occur that would draw the attention of the world. That it would almost cause a violent crises that would make the comity of nation to install a Yoruba man as a president. He claimed God has shown him before, but because of doubt he did not paste it on NL. That he was posting it then because he saw that same dream (abi na prophesy sef) the second time.
A lot of person commented and supported him. Why others said they would screen shot it and remind him when his prophesy failed. And it looks like his prophecy was fake after all.
Who still remember? Because I actually bookmarked it but I cannot find it again in my history.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Full Ondo PDP Primary Results / Ali Ndume Speaks On Release Of Terrorrist While The Victims Are Still In Camps / Police Nab 2 Soldiers, 5 Other Suspects In Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.