Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This (205 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Before You Sleep, Meditate and pray with this....

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 KJV

Pray this....

Lord tonight we pray for a fresh revival in our lives, we pray for special encounter and outpour of the holyspirit upon us all just like the days of old in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nettybrown(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amen!
Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
femoint007:
Before You Sleep, Meditate and pray with this....

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: Joel 2:28 KJV

Pray this....

Lord tonight we pray for a fresh revival in our lives, we pray for special encounter and outpour of the holyspirit upon us all just like the days of old in Jesus name. Amen
do you know after this prayer I had dream bro, for real am not joking..thank you for allowing God to use you to post this prayer point.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Kinds Of Friend You Must Associate With / .. / Cost Of Following Jesus: A Must Read For Every Christian. By Pst. Malomo S.o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.