Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,138 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Find Out how Nigerians Are Making Money Online Today In Dollars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Find Out how Nigerians Are Making Money Online Today In Dollars (349 Views)

POS Operators Charged ₦3k Per ₦10k Withdrawn Today In Benin City! / See How Nigerians Treat The New Naira Notes (Photo) / 3 Terrible Financial Mistakes You Are Making As A Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find Out how Nigerians Are Making Money Online Today In Dollars by LITIFYED: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
There are thousands of online income program platforms all over the world today. But the main question is, How legitimate are they?.

In this post, I will be introducing you to a new online platform, yes I know many have come and gone but this new platform seems to have a lot of potentials in it.

This online income program is known as TechAdRevenue. On it's launching, I decided to carry an intensive review on the site, going through How it works, Terms and Condition, Policy, About them, and lots more.

The most intriguing part of all compared to other platforms was where they stated that; "TechAdRevenue is not a Get Rich Scheme" at least that sounds convincing.

If I should understand correctly I think what they mean is they are only helping their members earn some extra cash from their activities on the website, unlike other websites that Advertise users making millions out of their platforms and end up failing.

TechAdRevenue helps her member earn extra Cash which can take care of some little bills such as;

Electricity Bills

Data Subscriptions

Water Bills, etc.

Even as students we all need one or two places where we could get some extra cash to care for some little bills.

So let's take an in-depth look at what TechAdRevenue is about and what they have to offer.

About TechAdRevenue

TechAdRevnue (TAR), is a tech advertising company/Ad revenue sharing social platform where registered users can earn money both from shared Ad Revenue and by carrying out various activities on the website.

Is TechAdRevnue Legit or Scam

TechAdRevenue was founded by an American based Nigerian IT geek, in November 2019, originally as a technology website.
TechAdRevenue is set to make life easier for everyone and to make you financially independent even as you stay at home and work smart with your mobile phones and laptops.

Legitimately, from my own view, I rate TechadRevenue.com 4 of 5.

From my perspective, I give TechadRevenue.com Legit, not a scam scheme.

Joining TechadRevenue.com

To become a registered member on TechAdRevenue, you need to purchase your unique account activation code called the TechAdRevenue-Code from an authorized set of TechAdRevenue members known as TechAdRevenue-Code Mongers, who have been trained and approved to sell codes to other members and also attend to issues concerning registration. You can find a TechAdRevenue-CODE Monger on our Registration Page.

Earning on TechAdRevnue

On TechAdRevenue, you get paid for your activities and time spent on the site. There are numerous ways in which you can earn on Techadrevenue.

• DAILY LOGINS
For each daily login to Tech Ad Revenue, you get credited with $0.15. You only get this on your first login in a day sTechAdRevenueting from 12:00 AM.

• READING POST/ARTICLES
While occupying yourself with interesting information and articles on the platform, you get paid.

After reading a particular article, you have to wait for CLICK HERE TO EARN to appear below the post. Click the link and your earnings will be added.

• DAILY TASK
This is the section that pays the highest activity income.

Members are advised to always check the daily task portal located on the homepage to see what they have been assigned to do.

•WRITING POST

TechAdRevenue gives room for members who are writers or aspiring writers to showcase their writing skills by encouraging them with some bonuses for writing unique articles on the platform.

The bonus for writing posts varies from $0.25 – $2 per post, depending on the quality of the post. (Tip: Unique posts on technology, ‘howtos’ and health get the higher bonus)

• AIRTIMEGIVEAWAY

TechAdRevenue encourages its members by conducting airtime giveaway at different time intervals.

On different occasions, TechAdRevenue sets some tasks with instructions (Aside Daily Tasks) for members to carry out. Winners of these tasks are picked at random and will be contacted and credited immediately with airtime worth $1 – $3 of any service provider of their choice.

TechAdRevnue Affiliate Program

When you refer a friend to join TechAdRevenue, you receive 75% of your down line registration fees which is $3.

The good news is, For our affiliate program, every day is payday.

When your referral bonus gets to $13 you can request a withdrawal at any time, any day and you will get credited immediately your request is reviewed.

So in my honest opinion, TechAdRevenue would be here for a long time I don't know how long but I bet it would be longer than other platforms so I feel TechAdRevenue is worth paying attention to.

For more information and how to register, go to TechAdRevenue.com

(1) (Reply)

6 Apps That Pays You Every Time You Unlock Your Phone (passive Income Apps 2020) / What Is The Total Cost Of Starting A Barbing Salon? / Motivational Books Has Failed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.