Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition (25246 Views)

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) / PDP Admits Error In Obaseki's Certificate / INEC Admits Error In Vote Collation In Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Abbamasta(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Islie:
• Minister blames officials for not obtaining documents

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-admits-error-over-ghana-demolition/
Nigerians in diaspora are now living at their own risk since the gov't appears like it has nothing to do with them them.
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Swanzi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
mmars:

Yes son of drunkard and a hoe i do think ghana is not just a zoo but a dense jungle full of brainless animals

This is a public university of the “dense jungle” show me ur zoogeria’s public university u misfit son of a failure..!
No wonder u rush to our universities like roaches u pathetic idiot grin

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Gudiza(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
“It was clearly a mistake on our side. What the Ghanaians said is that owing to the fact that our High Commission did not obtain a lease, following the allocation letter they got after paying for the plot of land, nor did we proceed to obtain a land title certificate and we didn’t even get a building permit for the new property..
no surprises there.
you'll only be shocked if you dig further.
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Johnsghana(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
What a spineless man.... He should have just been quiet.

Not filling papers for a property that has been fully paid for is not enough reason to warrant demolition. Let's even agree that demolition was inevitable, why was it executed by private individuals and Chiefs and not the approved govt agency?

This is what you get when unpatriotic people are entrusted with national assignments.

OffAir:
this onyeama is the worst thing to happen to the ministry of foreign affairs in this country

No matter the reason,it doesn't justify the invasion of our sovereign possesion which is our embassy

You just rubbished this country with this statement

You deserve to fired n face charges as an ENEMY OF THE STATE

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by rampantlover: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
They find it difficult to live and behaves like humans because they come from a zoo. Giant of Africa in foolishness, bragging, irrationality, lawlessness and foolish pride. Ghana is a country filled with intellectuals, just compare their president to your fulani herdsman Buhari

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by rampantlover: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
lastpage:
Only two set of people will be happy with this crap: The inferior Ghananians and their Ipob sympathisers in Nigeria.
That Ipob Foreign Minister is already in Buhari's cross-hairs
Nigeria "admits error" my foot.

Nigeria is nothing but a zoo to us Ghanaians. grin Nothing but a zoo
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by umbroxxx(m): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz. . Dis country is a regional, continental and global embarrassment
Nigeria is an embarrassment to humanity and to God what uselessness shame on the banana republic tufiakwa
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by umbroxxx(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Johnsghana:

Not filling papers for a property that has been fully paid for is not enough reason to warrant demolition. Let's even agree that demolition was inevitable, why was it executed by private individuals and Chiefs and not the approved govt agency?

This is what you get when unpatriotic people are entrusted with national assignments.

[1quote author=OffAir post=91130461] this onyeama is the worst thing to happen to the ministry of foreign affairs in this country

No matter the reason,it doesn't justify the invasion of our sovereign possesion which is our embassy

why don't you go and fire him? so he should not speak the truth thank you jare our amiable Joe Onyema haters are free to hug a wet transformer please continue exposing this charlatan of a country we the reasonable and patriotic nigerians love you not those who support the lies and criminality of hush goat
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Noisyrians: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
But why are some nigerians like this? Your people, paid for by the state, went to buy land in a foreign land. They claim they paid for the land. For 20 good years they FAILED to process the transfer of ownership of the land. They didn’t even apply for a building permit before they built those structures.

You are talking rubbish because it is Ghana? What your officials did was very disgraceful. When did buying land become like buying groundnut?

Were you not in Nigeria when el Ruffai was bulldozing hundreds on houses in Abuja because they did not have certificate of occupancy? Even those who had certificates of occupancy, without a building permit, still got their structures pulled down. I am sure you know about this. But because it happened in Ghana, you will spew nonsense. Damn hypocrite!

By the way, the land does not belong to the Government of Ghana. It belongs to the Chiefs and people of Osu. If they go to court today, the court will rule in their favour. Under the law, the nigerian high commission has no legal title to that land.

The man should have been quiet? Why? Recognizing your mistakes is not a sign of weakness. Real men own up when they commit errors.

Johnsghana:

[1quote author=OffAir post=91130461] this onyeama is the worst thing to happen to the ministry of foreign affairs in this country

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by earnit2: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Natziz: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nonsense, take for instance it was Ghana that was in our shoes, would we have destroyed their embassy without any notification. Nigeria sometimes makes me ashamed. Now after the damage has been done, they gave a very uncivilized reason, we just agree like mumu. Na waooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by jrtorrents: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
winnah:
Regardless.... Is stupid of him to make this stupid statement.... Where was Ghana all this while... When the title document wasn't obtain?? But they paid for the land... And you didn't issue the title document?

What I expected this government to have done... Is to shutdown Ghana high commission office here and sent their ambassador home.. Give them a week ultimatum to rebuild that structure within a week...

This is how to flex muscle as giant of Africa... No country can try that with USA regardless their oversight...

The Lands Commission of Ghana invited them (Nigerians HC) on this same issue, they invited them twice to bring all the documents they have so they can resolve the dispute they didn't respond their letter. If you shit down Ghana HC, they will also shut down the Nigerian HC. Then what happens? who gains from this childish nonsense?
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by nextstep(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Why do I get the feeling that 20 years ago - one official was given funds to collect CofO and building permit, but the money somehow missed road? grin
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by nextstep(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
winnah:
Regardless.... Is stupid of him to make this stupid statement.... Where was Ghana all this while... When the title document wasn't obtain?? But they paid for the land... And you didn't issue the title document?

What I expected this government to have done... Is to shutdown Ghana high commission office here and sent their ambassador home.. Give them a week ultimatum to rebuild that structure within a week...

This is how to flex muscle as giant of Africa... No country can try that with USA regardless their oversight...

Mr patriot, please take am easy. Nigeria HC was invited severally to complete their documentation, but they ignored the requests. Next step is to demolish the illegally-built structure. That's when Nigeria realized Ghana was serious.

Nonetheless there are at least three things involved in land:
- Bill of sale (or something similar)
- Title document (which I think is same as CofO (Nigeria failed to obtain this)
- Construction Permit (Nigeria built without obtaining this)

Finally, big up to Ghana jare - better country - they've been trying to teach us how to do things correctly, but we're feel too big to follow simple procedures grin

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Swanzi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
mmars:

Hahaahaa
I just played your mother fucking dumb ass ain't gonna argue universities with you ain't gonna embarrass your jungle on a public forum grin
Find your bush ass a play mate to argue your play ground with cause as for me you are already crushed

Pls don’t be embarrassed just give me just one of ur universities don’t be shy grin
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Fortune109: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2020
Hmmm!

Never knew Nigeria still needs a permit from the Ghanaian government before building a structure on a diplomatic land which is assumed to be an extension of Nigerian in Ghana in international relations...

We learn everyday undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Noisyrians: 12:34am On Jun 28, 2020
which diplomatic land? sometimes you nigerians amaze me. cool

even before we talk of permit to build, your people at the high commission bought land and never applied to transfer ownership of the land from the seller to the high commission. that is very disgraceful. even a baby born today knows land is not sold like pepper or gari.

you approached a land dealer in Accra to buy a piece of land 20 years ago. You apparently paid for the land. The government of Ghana had nothing to do with that transaction.

you never knew nigeria needs a permit from the Ghanaian government? it is obvious there are a lot of things nigerians don't know much about.

you guys have a lot to learn grin feel free to ask Ghanaians for help grin

Fortune109:
Hmmm!

Never knew Nigeria still needs a permit from the Ghanaian government before building a structure on a diplomatic land which is assumed to be an extension of Nigerian in Ghana in international relations...

We learn everyday undecided undecided

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Noisyrians: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2020
sharap! next time you will learn sense. when they say nigeria na mumu country una say na insult grin you will buy land, you no gree collect certificate. you wan build house, you no gree ask for building permit. una mumu never do?

Natziz:
Nonsense, take for instance it was Ghana that was in our shoes, would we have destroyed their embassy without any notification. Nigeria sometimes makes me ashamed. Now after the damage has been done, they gave a very uncivilized reason, we just agree like mumu. Na waooo undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by yaki84: 6:55am On Jun 28, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
This just prove that the Nigerian Government has a lackadaisical attitude

See them below..this one be like who wan perform magic show
Chai Nigerians o...
Una too funny upon the travails we face
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Johnsghana(m): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Noisyrians:
But why are some nigerians like this? Your people, paid for by the state, went to buy land in a foreign land. They claim they paid for the land. For 20 good years they FAILED to process the transfer of ownership of the land. They didn’t even apply for a building permit before they built those structures.

You are talking rubbish because it is Ghana? What your officials did was very disgraceful. When did buying land become like buying groundnut?

Were you not in Nigeria when el Ruffai was bulldozing hundreds on houses in Abuja because they did not have certificate of occupancy? Even those who had certificates of occupancy, without a building permit, still got their structures pulled down. I am sure you know about this. But because it happened in Ghana, you will spew nonsense. Damn hypocrite!

By the way, the land does not belong to the Government of Ghana. It belongs to the Chiefs and people of Osu. If they go to court today, the court will rule in their favour. Under the law, the nigerian high commission has no legal title to that land.

The man should have been quiet? Why? Recognizing your mistakes is not a sign of weakness. Real men own up when they commit errors.

Whenever, I read a comment from anyone and they use derogatory words like "you are talking rubbish", I know there is no point going any further with such a person. It is a reflection of either poor upbringing or a grossly inadequate vocabulary.

My Dear Ghanaian Brother, Coming to a platform like NL to troll Nigerians and misrepresent facts is just mischievous and cannot do you any good.

Find below examples of your unbecoming behaviour and poor choice of words on NL.

Noisyrians:
Sharaaaap shameless goat cool how about you fuelish mudder fuggerz talk about your issues on your so-called nigerian forum? You call this crap a nigerian forum? More than half of the stories here are not even about Nigeria or Nigerians. Foolish goat talking like an ediot.

Noisyrians:
A Ghanaian taught you, a fool. I guess you turned out illiterate right? Fool. There is nothing wrong with hawking bread and butter. It shows Ghanaians are hard working people.

What are nigerians known for? Very stvpid and lazy mudder fuggerz. They all sit down, sell crude oil and gas, and then go to Abuja for federal allocation every month. Very lazy fools grin even the ones that do any form of activity are into boko haram, armed robberies, kidnappings, baby factories, one chance, prOstitution, cults, militants etc etc angry grin

naija is fvcked up grin in fact Nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin come to Ghana and see how your women are spreading their legs and swallowing any pr1ck they can see. Naija toto is the cheapest thing on the streets of Accra grin kwasia, you better go and learn sense

Noisyrians:
You call this crap a nigerian forum? Utter nonsense! You mudder fuggerz spend half of your miserable time talking about Ghana and Ghanaians on this so-called nigerian forum.

Despite the mountain of problems your zoo country faces, all you mudder fuggerz do is talk about Ghana. Pathetic

By the way, what is in Nigeria to attract any sane being? Is it the poverty or the stvpidity?

Noisyrians:
Nigerians need to learn sense grin proper sense grin they think Ghana is a jungle like their country grin yes, you are right. The Ghana police don’t shoot anyhow, like their “accidental discharge “ counterparts in that zoo grin

Even on post about Kenyans and you still went there to pour invectives.

Noisyrians:

Old fool grin kenyans are jobless, hungry, depressed and stressed grin foolish fools angry grin

Noisyrians:
Shut up, goat. Very despicable mudder fugger grin from what I have seen on nairaland, and on this thread, kenyans are very some of the most foolish humans ever. A grown old man gallivashit talking like a 5-year old child grin grin grin

I got tired of reading the hate and poor language on your profile.

I send love and light your way! May God heal you!

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Johnsghana(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
umbroxxx:
why don't you go and fire him? so he should not speak the truth thank you jare our amiable Joe Onyema haters are free to hug a wet transformer please continue exposing this charlatan of a country we the reasonable and patriotic nigerians love you not those who support the lies and criminality of hush goat

Please Sir, I may crave your indulgence, find it your heart to read what I wrote again and your comment. Then show me how they are related.
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Johnsghana(m): 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2020

OffAir:
this onyeama is the worst thing to happen to the ministry of foreign affairs in this country

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Fortune109: 12:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Noisyrians:
which diplomatic land? sometimes you nigerians amaze me. cool

even before we talk of permit to build, your people at the high commission bought land and never applied to transfer ownership of the land from the seller to the high commission. that is very disgraceful. even a baby born today knows land is not sold like pepper or gari.

you approached a land dealer in Accra to buy a piece of land 20 years ago. You apparently paid for the land. The government of Ghana had nothing to do with that transaction.

you never knew nigeria needs a permit from the Ghanaian government? it is obvious there are a lot of things nigerians don't know much about.

you guys have a lot to learn grin feel free to ask Ghanaians for help grin

[s][/s]

Do you have any proof that the land that houses the Nigerian High Commission in Ghana was bought from a private individual and not a bilateral arrangement between the Government of Nigeria and that of Ghana??

Your answer to this question will determine our next conversation

Ghanaians know everything I guess! undecided
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Noisyrians: 11:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Yes, I am absolutely certain the land was bought from a private individual. The land was NOT bought from the Government of Ghana.

In Ghana, 90 percent of lands are owned by chiefs, on behalf of their people. The land in dispute is owned by the chiefs and people of Osu.

Next question? grin

Fortune109:

Do you have any proof that the land that houses the Nigerian High Commission in Ghana was bought from a private individual and not a bilateral arrangement between the Government of Nigeria and that of Ghana??

Your answer to this question will determine our next conversation

Ghanaians know everything I guess! undecided

Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Fortune109: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Noisyrians:
Yes, I am absolutely certain the land was bought from a private individual. The land was NOT bought from the Government of Ghana.

In Ghana, 90 percent of lands are owned by chiefs, on behalf of their people. The land in dispute is owned by the chiefs and people of Osu.

Next question? grin

Wow! grin You mean to tell me Nigeria Government can just jump into Ghana and purchase a Diplomatic Land from an individual...

Now help me out! Which country is best of a joke here?? grin
Re: Nigeria Admits Error Over Ghana Demolition by Torture2020: 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
now let me educate you. There is nothing like DiPLOMATIC LAND in Ghana. every foreign mission goes to buy its own land with the owners- who could be individuals or local chiefs. you negotiate and you buy the land you want to buy, just like anybody else who want to buy land in Ghana. under very limited circumstances the Government can offer you land, but as I said, 95% of the land in Ghana is not owned by Government.

After you have bought the land, you apply to the Lands Dept to register the land in your name, as the new owner. without applying and receiving a certification from the lands office, you are NOT the owner. it is just like in your country where certificate of occupancy is the official recognition of land ownership.

after you have obtained certification as the new owner, you can then apply for a permit to build your structure on it. it becomes a diplomatic zone when the building is finished and opened to the public. and that is when the flag of the country whose embassy it is, is hoisted. It is pretty simple, huh? you should be paying for these tutorials,huh?

Fortune109:

Wow! grin You mean to tell me Nigeria Government can just jump into Ghana and purchase a Diplomatic Land from an individual...

Now help me out! Which country is best of a joke here?? grin

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Says FG Isn't Responsible For His Freedom / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation / EFCC Investigating Femi Fani-kayode?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65