Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

New Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Writer (436 Views)

Any New Writer Should Try To Read At Least 100 Books Before Starting To Write / New Writer Poetry Book / A New Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Writer by Phillheart(f): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hi ,
I am phil. I am a writer and I am new here. You can visit my blog to see some of my books. Phillheartbooks..com
Re: New Writer by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Welcome to literature section.

You can share one or two stories here as well. Some people might not want to visit your blog, until they know what you write about and all.

1 Like

Re: New Writer by Phillheart(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
KimberlyWest:
Welcome to literature section.

You can share one or two stories here as well. Some people might not want to visit your blog until they know what you write about and all.
thank you kimberlywest. i am working on writing m book here. watch out. Thank you for ur tip and advise
Re: New Writer by Creeza(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
is Phil a she or a he? grin Anyways welcome dearie.
Nairaland Literature section has a lot to offer if you give back to it in equal amount of time and energy.

1 Like

Re: New Writer by bigbauer(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Welcome, can't wait to read your stories

1 Like

Re: New Writer by Phillheart(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigbauer:
Welcome, can't wait to read your stories
I am already posting it. the tile is My once perfect life
Re: New Writer by Phillheart(f): 12:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Creeza:
is Phil a she or a he? grin Anyways welcome dearie.
Nairaland Literature section has a lot to offer if you give back to it an equal amount of time and energy.
I am a girl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA @60: A Nairalander Poem For Nigeria. / Unable To Download Free Double Your Dating Ebook / The Goat: Interesting Things About The Animal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.