Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Goatf*ckers Police In Mauritania - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Goatf*ckers Police In Mauritania (226 Views)

Boris Johnson Joins The Police In Raiding A Man's Home At 6am (Pic) / Pregnant Woman Shot Five Times By Police In Missouri USA / Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goatf*ckers Police In Mauritania by Mbakuthegreat: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dammat i hate these f*ckin arabs.... I hate that in this world wherever you find an african he is at the bottom even when he is the majority. Fuckin arabs in Mauratania dominate the country and still enslave african people even though they are minority. I just don't understand how africans can always be enslaved by other and dominated physically and mentally, i just dont. Why cant we organise, why cant we fight for our freedom and our prosperity? Why are africans always at the bottom?

The zanzibar revolution was one of the best event that ever happened in Africa and a similar event is needed against those arabs in Mauratania. I pray that africans in Mauratania continue reproducing plenty of african children and when the time is there we need to help them by giving them AID and weapons to fight against these goatf*ckers.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/mauritania-police-accused-racism-george-floyd-kneeling

(1) (Reply)

China's short term and long term goals in Africa by PLO Lumumba / Ghislaine Maxwell Fears For Her Life, Thinks She Might Meet Same Fate As Epstein / Breaking News: The “whole Government” Of Lebanon Will Resign Shortly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.