Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Invest In Wazobia, 50% Interest. Powered By Lufo Group; Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Wazobia, 50% Interest. Powered By Lufo Group; Cryptocurrency (794 Views)

I Need A Serious Investor For My Ongoing Project. (50% Interest In A Month) / How To Invest In Wazobia And Earn 50% Of Your Investment In 3days And 7days / Wazobia Ocean View Estate Facing Express Selling @Just 2m Per Plot Promo-(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Wazobia, 50% Interest. Powered By Lufo Group; Cryptocurrency by successsurvivor(m): 1:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Hello

Thank you for hearing me out
I want to introduce you to Wazobia Cash, this is an investment platform that has been stable and been on ground since 2017 till date. I have being investing in it for the past two years.

In Wazobia you get 50% of all your multiple investments using one account, your first investment in wazobia cash will be eligible for withdrawal in 3 days while the following ones you invest will be eligible in 7days.

How it works?

* You will pay a one-time activation fee of 1,000 Naira

* After that you input in the amount you want to invest

* The least amount you can put for each investment is 10,000 and the highest is 1 million Naira, and you will be required to invest twice which makes the platform better and more secure.

* I.e. If you put in 20k in your boths investments you'll get 30k in 3 days for your first investment and the remaining 30k in 7 days (4days after you've been paid your first investment) that is 60k in total

* Note: You will always receive payment the day that you are meant to be paid and Wazobia doesn't support delays in the system

To register click this link:

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=7GC3D

* 24 Hours Merging System

* 100% recommitment policy

* Call or Whatsapp me on 09041304259,

* Email: emekaembadiwe@yahoo.com

* Join WhatsApp group: https:///J0PWO87e2Xf9K2RnsiK5m3

for more info and guidance. I have being investing in WAZOBIA for 2 years now; it's one of the best out there.

Below are screenshots of my dashboard showing my investment/50% profit, payments made/received, withdrawals, pending pairing, my bank account credits, video etc.

Re: Invest In Wazobia, 50% Interest. Powered By Lufo Group; Cryptocurrency by delawal: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2020
d shi.t dn crash. how much of,ur money,is trapped,inside it

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Lekki Free Trade Zone You Need To Know! / What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With ZERO Funds ? / What Makes Cryptocurrency Illegal In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.