Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (88255 Views)

Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power: Registration Started Or Fraud Site / Npower Portal Open For Batch C Registration 2020/2021 | Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Eghosblue:

What time please. The site is so sluggish
Started 5am

Succeeded
12noon
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Equation89(m): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
fabem:

https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup

Are you sure you are using the right link?
Yes.
Am using laptop for it
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Debbydelma(f): 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
CeeJay9ja:
Yes
Thanks
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by sighting: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
CeeJay9ja:

Yes!
Degree Govt issued ID Passport photo NYSC cert
Just those documents only?
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Equation89(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is what the site have been displaying. Empty site. After about 2 hours of trying to login.

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Samuelsmart22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
OMG,,,,,,, mine keeps going back to the home page after supplying my BVN and DOB. I'm tired asf......
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by authority2006(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
dammywapes:
okay thanks , so you saying picking of people will be somehow?

They will pick few people from outside. All those people we're talking about who got the slots have been told too to register online, normal parole
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
sighting:
Just those documents only?
Yes
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Equation89:
This is what the site have been displaying. Empty site. After about 2 hours of trying to login.
Keep refreshing
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by CeeJay9ja(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Equation89:

Yes.
Am using laptop for it
Laptop might give you bigger headache. Phone is quicker
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rickmann:

Honestly Nigeria is a mess and All it telecom network providers are all shit...it's people cannot even access a common website without hitches. Chai.

It's not the fault of our network providers. It's the fault of the n-power server. It's not beans to build a server that accomodates tens of millions requests to a database at once.

Only countries like USA and Russia can own such servers. That's because they build it themselves so it's cheap there.

Countries like UK and Saudi Arabia can also afford it because they're willing to spend anything for the comfort of their people.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by NextBuhari: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Giantfarmer:
Hi nairalanders, the name on my bvn is carrying only two names surname and first name. but other document carry three names surname first name and middle name hope it will not be a problem for me if I apply ?
You need to go and effect the names on your BVN to correspond with the names on your other documents, otherwise you will be screened out. Talking from experience.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by jehovalives: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Samuelsmart22:
OMG,,,,,,, mine keeps going back to the home page after supplying my BVN and DOB. I'm tired asf......
same thing since morning
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by jehovalives: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Someone pls help me out I hvnt gone past the Bvn stage it keeps refreshing n taking me back to home
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by honda001: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
any attached document required
fabem:
Hi Applicants,

i know by now many of us are having issues moving to the next stage, please bear in mind that you can login your email and password without waiting for email verification. Npower has giving go ahead on that because they are having difficulties.

Just login and start your application. It may be slow but keep trying as there are many applicants trying as well.

Another thing you must take note of is;

First name: Is your first name
Middle name: Is your third name
Last name: Is your surname

So don't make mistakes when applying, take your time you need.

Also, pick a less competitive Local Government in your state, it boost your chances. Each states has how many applicants they will provide.

If you still have any issues, or wants us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Whatsapp/Calls: 08029359634

Thank you.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by MissW: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
osuulola:

The mail is in my inbox.

Okay. Hope you have applied because they have informed people to continue with the registration with their email and password without waiting for any email link, that's what everyone is doing now.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by ESEKING: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
I successfully applied yesterday with ease but there was no confirmation mail sent to my email that i have successfully applied meanwhile am having difficulties to login on the platform again with my registered email.please am i d only one experiencing this nairalanders please i need your response...thanks
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Trendytessy(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pls when is the application closing?
I haven't been able to log in to the portal
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Eghosblue(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
CeeJay9ja:

Started 5am

Succeeded
12noon

Chai shocked shocked
Alright thanks
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Ojetayo17(m): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
tega2luv:
Please Share Your Experience If You Were Able To Register For Npower

So many Nigerians youths including myself didnt sleep awaiting this registration stuff..

Little did I know all the caffeine I took not to sleep was gonna be invane

I will continue trying my luck to see if I will get registered , bcux it took 1hr to get confirmation email...

I guess it will take another 6hrs to be able to process the application.

Omo nothing for this country balance...

Share your ideas if you were able to register successfully

the registration wey you don't even sure sey they will choose you, everything in naija nah slot, they av know those that will recruite.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Nuelblakes: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
which npower program is d best and easiest to get accepted
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
balowo:
For that registered successfully I think u have just been registered into wrong site, the application column for the original site is not available. The original site is
https://npower.gov.ng

The fake one is
https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng

You are wrong, the fake is the real one. Npower recruitment is been done by the Ministry of Humanitarian affairs, so they partner.

npower. gov. ng is now to read an update about the programme but the one for the application is npower fmhds.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nuelblakes:
which npower program is d best and easiest to get accepted

Everything depends on what you studied.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Trendytessy:
Pls when is the application closing? I haven't been able to log in to the portal
Minimum of 4 weeks
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
ESEKING:
I successfully applied yesterday with ease but there was no confirmation mail sent to my email that i have successfully applied meanwhile am having difficulties to login on the platform again with my registered email.please am i d only one experiencing this nairalanders please i need your response...thanks

You don't need the confirmation mail, just login and apply and if it is not going, keep trying.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Ojetayo17(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
those foolish people also gave me tough time, before i finish with my registration,I do like this.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
honda001:
any attached document required
Passport Degree/HND ID card NYSC
those are the four docs you will upload
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=jehovalives post=91132406]Someone pls help me out I hvnt gone past the Bvn stage it keeps refreshing n taking me back to home[/quote

For a every stage, notice a green mark showing it is done, once you see it, that stage is done but you may experiencing going back to same stage.

logout and login back, refresh, it will take you to next stage.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Samuelsmart22:

For a every stage, notice a green mark showing it is done, once you see it, that stage is done but you may experiencing going back to same stage.
logout and login back, refresh, it will take you to next stage.
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by fabem(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Equation89:
Yes. Am using laptop for it
Keep refreshing or use another browser
Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Raxxye(m): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have been waiting for confirmation email for several hours now so that I can proceed with the application, but it's not forthcoming. Any other way around it, Guys?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
princeade86:
initially, why will u add 234 when u already in nigeria.

I didn't add, the only thing will filled was bvn and date of birth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

How To Be Job Ready / QUESTIONS: GMAT,JOB APTITUDE TEST,GOVERNMENT JOB TEST &(5) COVER LETTER SAMPLES / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.