Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon (39964 Views)

Meet Captain Tijjani Balarabe: Unmasking ‘Mastermind’ Of Taraba Police Killings / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by HRMK: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2020
THIS BALARABE MUST BE A VERY SHAMELERS LIAR!REMOVING HANDCUFFS WITH SPOON!LET HIM OPEN ONE IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS SUPERIORS!!
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by AsawanaDgreat: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2020
You will pay for your sin bro, useless officer
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Moscodee1990(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Disgrace to the army profession. This is why Service Chiefs must go. The army needs to be sanitised
With sanitiser baa?
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by Jakemedg(m): 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Golan007:

You know I said it earlier, you would argue because you are a liar.

You accuse government and others of lying yet you are obviously lying but your pride would never allow you admit it.

Shame.
Are you okay?
Where did i accuse government of whatever?
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by dragunov: 3:45am On Jun 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Disgrace to the army profession. This is why Service Chiefs must go. The army needs to be sanitised

The violent criminality in the North is greatly encouraged by Northern security operatives both senior and junior in rank. They are all criminals in uniforms.
Re: Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon by EagleNest(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Most hardened criminals like Anini keep and maintain close relationship with greedy law enforcement officers, the same way do unscrupulous politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know / Bricklayer Kills Lover For Rituals In Ogun State(Photos / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.