Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike (779 Views)

Forgive Nnamdi Kanu, Work For His Release – Ohanaeze Begs Northern Leaders / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by ikedoji: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2020
Ralph Uwazuruike has called on Christians, Muslims, and elders to forgive Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) following his last broadcast.

We must recall that Kanu in his last broadcast made it clear that he is not a respecter of religious orders, elders, and organizations and gave them a bitter pill in the very attempt to drive his point home. After then, it became crystal clear to the world that Nnamdi Kanu must have considered his personal beliefs as even superior to the Biafran Restoration Project.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Leader IPOB

Uwazuruike addressing the world through his Special Assistant on Media says "to hell with BIAFRA if
Continue Reading Here:[url][/url] https://ikedojibp.com/just-in-uwazuruike-begs-muslims-christians-and-elders-to-forgive-nnamdi-kanus/

Mynd44

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Yobabad: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Yoruba Muslims love Nnamdi Kanu more than the love Bola Tinubu, most of them can not go a day without talking or writing about him. I will gladly knell to greet you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by temptnow: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2020
This dead one is always seeking attention. Or is this usual Afonjas writing their usual rubbish against Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Corporate2020: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Group of senseless idiots
Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Seetto: 7:17am On Jun 27, 2020
Yobabad:
Yoruba Muslims love Nnamdi Kanu more than the love Bola Tinubu, most of them can not go a day without talking or writing about him. I will gladly knell to greet you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Below are the violence inciting statements Nnamdi Kanu allegedly made;

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

3. "Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist."

4. "Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed."

5. "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that
Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

14. "Its either Biafra or death..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 27, 2020
People like Kanu can't change their spot, he got into the spotlight through hate and propaganda, now you think he will stop? he even insulted British royals calling one of them a harlot, let me tell you many enemies of biafra are happy as Kanu is insulting and attacking potential allies of Biafra.

Is it the British
Togo
Benin
Yoruba
Middle belt
South south

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Nkemtreasure: 8:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Insulting people from another country doesn't show you are a man. Warriors are known in the battle field not on social media. A man who ran and couldn't stand up to fight even if it's for a day is abusing his elders who have fought in wars. Calling Niger Deltans cowards is something else. A people who stood and fought the government of this nation to a stand still until they started negotiating with them? Asari, Tompolo and many other freedom fighters are still in this country. None is on radio making noise and begging for money to buy weapons. They are not insulting people by mourning their dogs in place of their followers. They lead the battle not inciting others to fight. He sleeps with his family and videos it yet your comrades are in prison cells all over the country and you don't mention them in your broadcasts.
Just look, I made my points without insult anyone but people will quote me and call me names. This is the kind of leadership...... Insulting everyone without proving any point

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Seetto:

1. "...When we speak, the Zoo trembles, that is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and paedophile is your ruler."

2. "If you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keep searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra."

6. "Kumuyi should be stoned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade."

7. "The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat."

8. "By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story."

9. "We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria."

10. "Niger Deltans are cowards; we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed."

11. "Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there."

12. "No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools."

13. "Nigeria should prepare for war, we are coming to annihilate you, my secret service are already studying the zoo and strategising."

words on marble
Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Jakemedg(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Seetto:

Dude must be a psychopath

2 Likes

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Seetto: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
words on marble

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2020
His pocket has gone dry, so he needed to appease his masters for the replenishment of his pocket and the easier way is to mention Nnamdi Kanu and say something like "To hell with Biafra". Even his slave masters are not fooled by this one. grin grin grin The Sabo is incredibly hungry.

Somebody halla my Monika ^^^

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Uwazurike n Nnamdi Kanu are scammers

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by ThatFairGuy: 9:17am On Jun 27, 2020
That porous mouthed Gigolo can continue, we're used to his ranting

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Olugbanko: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2020
we have forgiven the late kanu and will forgive his impostor if and only if he would sin no more!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Perkins2018: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Yobabad:

Igbo jews love Tinubu and worship him more than kanu.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Yobabad: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Seetto:

. What is wrong in what he said, is Nigeria not a zoo?
Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Seetto:

Even people with half -becked sense will see this and acknowledge how you have exposed the level of your hate against the only man who could tell you the raw truth the way it is. You concocted lies unintelligently to rubbish the name of a righteous man. Now apart from #1, 3, 4, 11, and 14 every other one is pure lie from a messenger of darkness like you. Tell me one thing that's a lie in all that he said in the numbers I listed above, are those facts not verifiable? What you wrote in number 9, 10 and 13 are really laughable, did you actually go through that senseless write-up? Or you thought you were addressing it to fools like you? For your information the number 11 and 14 remains our position and nothing can change that, not even this your poor and cheap propaganda, and No Apologies.

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Seetto: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2020
AllHailBiafra:
Even people with half -becked sense will see this and acknowledge how you have exposed the level of your hate against the only man who could tell you the raw truth the way it is. You concocted lies unintelligently to rubbish the name of a righteous man. Now apart from #1, 3, 4, 11, and 14 every other one is pure lie from a messenger of darkness like you. Tell me one thing that's a lie in all that he said in the numbers I listed above, are those facts not verifiable? What you wrote in number 9, 10 and 13 are really laughable, did you actually go through that senseless write-up? Or you thought you were addressing it to fools like you? For your information the number 11 and 14 remains our position and nothing can change that, not even this your poor and cheap propaganda, and No Apologies.

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by Seetto: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Yobabad:
. What is wrong in what he said, is Nigeria not a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Just In: Muslims, Christians Please Forgive Nnamdi Kanu's- Says Uwazuruike by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigeria Youth Should Watch This the British betrayed Igbo's and Yoruba / I Did Not Give N4billion To VP Osinbajo, Magu Cries Out / Black People Aren't Dumb! Check Out What They Are [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.