Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet (478 Views)

Naira Redesign: ICPC Busts Sterling Bank, Discovers N258m, Makes Arrests / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Sorry I had to use that headline. I didn't have any to use that would suit what I am about to share with you. But I must confess, what you are about to read is worth your time. So read on...

Here is my story....

I lost my job.

I am officially unemployed.....

Oh wait that was over 4 years ago.

And I didn’t lose it, I choose to walk away to focus on my own business.

I have made money every single week working for myself for over 4 years.

That is something I am super proud of.

As I watch so many loosing their jobs and futures uncertain for others right now, it breaks my heart.

But what I want you to remember is we always have a choice.

I chose over 4 years ago to safe guard my financial future. To take control of HOW I want to be making my money.

Control of how much I make, where I make it from and who I make it with.

For those who feel they don’t have a choice right now I want you to know YOU DO.

You may not have a choice in closing down your traditional business or losing your job.

But you do have a CHOICE in what you do next.

The decisions you make right now will determine where you will be in 6 months or 6 years.

I am grateful I made the choice. Especially last two years when I made the choice to jump on Instagram and see how I can make money from the platform.

Today, Instagram generates for me nothing less than 100k every month.

I only work few hours (maximum of 4).

My heart is glad that I made the decision.
Instagram gave me the lifestyle I so desired long ago.

Being a freelance writer was great, I must confess. But the stress it takes to write a blog post is enough to produce 5 posts for 5 different Instagram page I swear.

Yes, it was kind of challenging for me to transit from being a freelance writer into an Instagram marketer.

At the time it was challenging. Leaving what you are popularly known for and going into something totally different.

But I had a choice. To leave the good for the great.

I could see the world was changing. I saw the trend. I was ahead of the game, even though I considered myself late.

See, don’t let your fear of letting go stop you from moving forward in a new direction towards your success.

You are where you are today because of the choices you made or the choices you refused to make.

Not making a choice, is a choice.

Grace is upon you!
Re: 29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet by Nackzy: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2020
You must do sometime to become rich..

By the way if you want to start making money please Join Chymall is like Alibaba, Amazon but with a different package entirely

2 Likes

Re: 29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet by UnlimitedJoe007(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Nackzy:

By the way if you want to start making money please Join Chymall is like Alibaba, Amazon but with a different package entirely

Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: 29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet by Nackzy: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
UnlimitedJoe007:

Thanks for your contribution.
mr Joe is real, am serious
Re: 29 Year Old Dropout Discovers Clever Way To Become Rich Via The Internet by Thetechhub(m): 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nackzy:

Go and create your own thread

(1) (Reply)

See Picture Of The Anambra Man Who Used His Brother As A Collateral In Pakistan / How To Get Referrals On Income Programs!!! / Why Shoprite Is “exiting” Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.