Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. (1489 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Ethnic Jingoist Or True Nationalist? / Obasanjo, The True Nationalist Nigeria Has Had / Even If Allegations Against Onnoghen Are True, CCB, Was Wrong … – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by haffaze777(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
We need to settle this issue now,here are the xonfirmed population of Ndigbo in South west

Lagos state

IGBO are 65 % YORUBA are 17% others are 18%

OGUN STATE

IGBO are 42% YORUBA are 39% others are 19%

OYO STATE

IGBO are 39% YORUBA are 41% Others are 20%

OSUN STATE[/]

IGBO are 30% YORUBA are 50% Others are 20%

[b]ONDO STATE

EKITI STATE

Op,U go dey alright las lasgrin

Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by oyatz(m): 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
So how did you now conclude that every other Nigerians hate Igbo?

Igbochief001:

Maybe because we travel and succeed ? ...and for your info not every tribe hate igbos ...middle belt have lernt their lesson and are open to igbos ...most south south groups are open to igbos ..so relax ...we saw your brothers calling tinubu to come and help them get land they sold to igbos ..that's how the hate start
Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
oyatz:
So how did you now conclude that every other Nigerians hate Igbo?

No igbo person would tell u every tribe hate igbos we know who hate us
Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by 9jathingsonpoint: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
The people I have met who can speak the three major Nigerian languages and also some minority languages are all Igbo
You're speaking in the nonesense
Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
How's it nonsense? I've told you what I've seen and you're telling me it's nonsense. Is everything ok?
9jathingsonpoint:
You're speaking in the nonesense
Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by Dedetwo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
I simply want disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria. I hate to associate with certain punks from certain parts of the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Igbos Are True Nationalist In Nigeria. by Firefoxx1: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
dignity33:
I'm certainly you know that population of Yoruba is not more than Igbos in Lagos that is why Yoruba always scared during Election for any candidates Igbo will support may end up winning. as for Abuja if a population can share on tribe Igbos may made up 40% not even 30%. except you don't know that Igbos goes beyond South east region.

Lol.. All these Ipob guys sef! That you are even comparing the number counts of Yoruba to Igbo in Lagos is even ridiculous, hence, no need to even engage you on that. Always pulling out stats from their anus.... Tueh grin grin

Nnamdi Kanu Preached 'one Nigeria' During Jonathan's Administration / President Buhari's Achievement In Abia. $5.5 M Umuahia Diagnostic Centre. PICS. / United Kingdom Lawmakers Write Commonwealth Over Bloodshed Under President Buhar