Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

LETS TALK: Who Is Supposed To Be Blame Here (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LETS TALK: Who Is Supposed To Be Blame Here (video) (181 Views)

Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / Let's Talk: Who Do You Think Will Be Crowned Bbnaija 2020 Winner On Sunday? / LET'S TALK!!! Who Do You Think Zlatan Should Thank More For His Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LETS TALK: Who Is Supposed To Be Blame Here (video) by Millionaireme: 9:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Today On AM Talk-Zone, Our first Discussion is concerning a video going viral on social media from a Nigerian lady, who in turn is a side chick to a married man. Read Carefully and drop comments.

A video making the rounds on social media shows the moment a side chic put a phone call through to the wife of her ‘Sugar Daddy’, hurling insults at her and vowing she’d continue sleeping with the woman’s husband.

In the video, the side chic who is a single mum and hails from Delta state, can be heard mocking the wife and she also tried to “educate” the married woman on how she can sexually satisfy her husband.

The video has been received with backlash from social media users.

https:///am-talk-zone/lets-talk-who-is-supposed-to-be-blame-here-video/

Re: LETS TALK: Who Is Supposed To Be Blame Here (video) by micfoley: 9:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Edo state girls grin grin grin grin

Anyway, e get the women wey she fit try this one with

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Naomi / W Power Loan Beneficiary Tracy Batta Make Forbes Africa Under 30 List |e-nigeria / “i’m Thankful For Every Single One Of You Rooting For Me! I See It And I Feel It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.