Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat (48107 Views)

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by snowball11(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Indeed,............................Edo is not Lagos in all ramification! grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by eneyoduke(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Osho will never forgive Obaseki for this
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Jman06(m): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Good development.

We can't continue to have selfish politicians like Oshiomole sacrifice some of hour good leaders on the alter of political godfatherism.

Ambode was sacrificed but Obaseki no gree.

Obaseki is the man!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by harryllord4452: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Politicians and there stupid lifes...live dem joor.#lettalkaboutfuture
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by wink2015(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
eneyoduke:
Osho will never forgive Obaseki for this

OSHIOMOLE SHOT HIMSELF ON THE FOOT.

The good people of Edo state send Oshiomole to Abuja to bring more investment/development to the state.

But like the proverbial prodigal sons Oshiomole lost his senses and went adrift doing wrong things that was so embarrasing to the state.

For over 2 years he was playing the script of Tinubu and formenting political crisis within the Apc parties resulting in a divided house.

He troubled the government of Obaseki for over 2 years.

Oshiomole deserve what he got.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Jakemedg(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Conductor261:

Shun tribalism. It makes you dumb
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by biggy26: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Racoon:
Even his former secretariat staff celebrated his exit.The powers that be have cut Oshiomole to size.What an end to a thuggish and autocratic party chairman.
When he was told by people and his party men he talked too much, some were hailing him.
He even laughed at Saraki, and told him he has retired him from politics, people hailed. Now look at the shameful exit. Who is better now, he or Saraki?
Even his fans now shout crucify him.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by bestdudes: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Conductor261:

Shun tribalism. It makes you dumb
You people use to say same thing to his people... in fact, this the first time I am seeing such utterance from the other side of the divide lol.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by perdollar(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
internally displaced politicians
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Theoarhics: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
A moment of silence for the death impunity and high-handedness
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by boookworm: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
OKorowanta:

I know Oshiomole own sef dey him body especially wen it come to talking and talking out of point sometimes.
But you guys should at least ask yourselves if it was right for Obaseki to keep banning Oshiomole from entering the state, sending thugs to attack him,if it was constitutional not to swear in 14 state assembly members..
Give me 2m now now if I no go respect you forever.
Always hold your helpers high.
Don't let it look like God made a mistake sending them your way.
U should also ask yourself what Oshomole did to incure obaseki's wrath. One does not just wake up and become toxic to their helpers...

Something like that usually happens when your helper wants you to become a slave on a leash just because he helped you
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by greatosa: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Hmmmn. Let there be silence for NOW. cool
Ok following
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by 007inc: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
[s][/s]
nogragra:

You no get sense na Yoruba progress go kill una before herd men begin dey rape una wife and kill una men finish and take over una potopoto republic. All these tins wey una dey see so, na hausa fulani agenda with Britain feeding the ideas from the background. They don't have the brain to do anything and like every other plan of theirs that does not have God backing, shall fail. Where is Kaduna refinery today. They will not go far this time because we know their evil agenda to enslave and put the south in penury. The only lost part of the tripod of the south is igbo. They must be chased away back to their biafra. I am tired of leaving with them in south west. With or without these people south west must progress before 2023 to odua republic. Southwest must develop own military with sophisticated weaponry to deal with animals from north and east. Southwest must not be afraid they need to make certain alliances though. Us, Israel, Germany, Japan, South Korea, philipines, india, Cuba, benin republic, Togo, seira leone maybe Gambia, Senegal and of course Morocco, uganda, Brazil and Canada. All these countries were selected carefully, to ensure success. The yorubas must be wary of Britain and it's useless queen who organized the northern mofos in the first place. Check your history, Nigeria cannot succeed moving into the future. Hence odua republicblic the only viable of the tripod must be guided jealously from these evil, animalistic neighbours.
[s][/s]

You must be a kid. If the war reach, I swear u go run under ur mama bed.
Noise makers
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by 007inc: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
lopezoraclenet:
Make d money alone nwanna!

No mind d thief. Doesn’t he have family members wey need money ?
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Life is like a military parade ground, on the shout of about turn, those at the back become, those at the front.
Let's think about life retrospectively for a better tommoro.
3 gbosa to Adams the giant killers,
He killed Saraki
He killed Atiku
He killed Obi
He killed

And those he laboured to kill for have killed him grin.

Even Oyegun was not disgraced out of office like this grin
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Letmehearword: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
And finally He killed Himself
Patrioticman007:
Life is like a military parade ground, on the shout of about turn, those at the back become, those at the front.
Let's think about life retrospectively for a better tommoro.
3 gbosa to Adams the giant killers,
He killed Saraki
He killed Atiku
He killed Obi
He killed
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Billygee2u: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Chaii!!! Inside life. This is called reality.

If only Oshiomhole allowed Obaseki had his second term in peace. Probably things wouldn't have degenerated like this.

Now look at the once almighty Oshiomhole.

Am even wondering the plan and fate of Ize Iyamu now.
Obaseki is a Warrior
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by seunayantokun(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
iokpebholo:
I no go gree I no go gree see now,instead for him to leave Obaseki alone he no gree

He thought he had won with the death of Abba Kyari who he begged for deliverance at that time because the old man had his balls in his hands. He agreed to a gentleman's agreement but with that out of the way, his obstinacy returned. Oshiomole has a bad heart.

Obaseki was appealing to him but he rather aimed for an early knockout singing 'finito'. He has finished himself. Obaseki has always been like that, he can't change now. With this, I doubt Ize-Iyamu's victory.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Staro: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
This life
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by ifko: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Renowned tailor has been relegated finally. When u are hell bent in bringing someone down, pls watch your back.
This is a lesson for everyone
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by ThatFairGuy: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
IJOBA2:
AJI I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOWsad
Happiness

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by lastpage: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
lyndaway:
if yorubA support you.... such is bound to happen...

bye Oshio.. Na fate..

Ipod Criminal, stop behaving like your fore-fathers! grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by Bimpe29: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Such is life.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by opribo(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
What will become of his foreign investment now.

'I sure say that girl don run leave am as he no dey parade am again.'
We will miss his dancing style though
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by OKorowanta: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
boookworm:

U should also ask yourself what Oshomole did to incure obaseki's wrath. One does not just wake up and become toxic to their helpers...

Something like that usually happens when your helper wants you to become a slave on a leash just because he helped you

That will now warrant him barring him from the state?
Telling him he must take excuse before he visits is own state?
No be everything dem dey support..
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by iokpebholo: 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
nogragra:

You no get sense na Yoruba progress go kill una before herd men begin dey rape una wife and kill una men finish and take over una potopoto republic. All these tins wey una dey see so, na hausa fulani agenda with Britain feeding the ideas from the background. They don't have the brain to do anything and like every other plan of theirs that does not have God backing, shall fail. Where is Kaduna refinery today. They will not go far this time because we know their evil agenda to enslave and put the south in penury. The only lost part of the tripod of the south is igbo. They must be chased away back to their biafra. I am tired of leaving with them in south west. With or without these people south west must progress before 2023 to odua republic. Southwest must develop own military with sophisticated weaponry to deal with animals from north and east. Southwest must not be afraid they need to make certain alliances though. Us, Israel, Germany, Japan, South Korea, philipines, india, Cuba, benin republic, Togo, seira leone maybe Gambia, Senegal and of course Morocco, uganda, Brazil and Canada. All these countries were selected carefully, to ensure success. The yorubas must be wary of Britain and it's useless queen who organized the northern mofos in the first place. Check your history, Nigeria cannot succeed moving into the future. Hence odua republicblic the only viable of the tripod must be guided jealously from these evil, animalistic neighbours.
Hahahahahah.If u have sense u for know from my name say am an Edo man to d core.I don't give a danm about IPOB and Afonja stuff but if u have a functional brain u will know dt Oshiomole is an agent of division and confusion.Uhiuki
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by iokpebholo: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

staff at the secretariat jubilated and began to tear down/remove the Edo politician’s portraits from the reception and all the offices.

can anyone guess where these staff are from

ONE NIGERIA
Edo state
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by boookworm: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
OKorowanta:

That will now warrant him barring him from the state?
Telling him he must take excuse before he visits is own state?
No be everything dem dey support..
Do you know what it means to push someone to the wall? I just pray someone will not push you to the point where you can't think straight while making decisions.

They say when the devil gives you a cap, he's coming for your head. But if you can cut off the head of that devil first, then do it

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by iokpebholo: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
007inc:
[/s][s]

You must be a kid. If the war reach, I swear u go run under ur mama bed.
Noise makers
y are u answering dt clown
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by naijaman2225(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
OKorowanta:

I know Oshiomole own sef dey him body especially wen it come to talking and talking out of point sometimes.
But you guys should at least ask yourselves if it was right for Obaseki to keep banning Oshiomole from entering the state, sending thugs to attack him,if it was constitutional not to swear in 14 state assembly members..
Give me 2m now now if I no go respect you forever.
Always hold your helpers high.
Don't let it look like God made a mistake sending them your way.

TELL THAT TO OSHIOMHOLE WHO WAS A WRETCHED TAILOR BEFORE OBASEKI AND FRIENDS SUPPORTED HIM, FINANCIALLY, TO RECLAIM HIS MANDATE.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Posters, Pictures Removed From APC National Secretariat by PointZerom: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dannyset:
So?

Oshiomole has now become another Tinubu that gives you people nightmare. I want to congratulate you in advance that you gon cry one more time after September 22.

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction / Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / ''A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protest Against Deji-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.