Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,496 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

See What's Happening Tomorrow ��� - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See What's Happening Tomorrow ��� (180 Views)

What's Happening To Kuda Bank? I Can't Find My Money / Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / See what's Happening in your store/shop/office with Our CCTV Camera Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What's Happening Tomorrow ��� by Largesthype: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2020
It's Confirmed!!
Banger dropping Tomorrow (Sunday)

Eliwin one of the Top Artiste in Port Harcourt is set to drop another Banger

If you have not really heard of Eliwin search him on Google then you will know why we call him One Of the Top Port Harcourt Artiste

This guy is really something else Just 19yrs and

His songs Again, Gbono, and Ego still bursting brains

He is set to drop his a new song

Titled "Your Sound"

As The second best voice of kenpoly "he gat the voice"

As the Mr Model of Accountancy "he gat the women" (Celebrity life Sha ❤️❤️) and,

He got the handsomeness

He has won some accolades

1. Best Campus jam

2. Best PH Afro-soul

3. The second best voice of kenpoly

4. The Mr. Model of Accountancy

And so many nominations

He indeed is a bundle of talent

Anticipate for his new song coming up Tomorrow��[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start Posting For Opera News? / Do You Have An Expertise And Want To Make Moment Teaching? / How To Market A Product - Standup Pouches, Cosmetic Containers Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.