Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God (35828 Views)

Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / A Divine Prophetic Revelation Of 2021 By Sister Happiness / Pastor Adeboye: Osinbajo's Helicopter Crash Was Revealed To Me By God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Omotakins(m): 6:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
TheNoble007:

Good day people. Below is an email address where anyone can reach me. However, I will humbly state that this medium of contact, is for those who desire to grow by hearing the voice of God personally for themselves, or for those who are desirous to operate in the gift of prophecy, a yearning in the spirit. By God's grace, as I have always done here, my mission is to point you to the Source of Life, to become a true disciple of the Lord Jesus and not a member of the multitudes we have in the church today. Please do not ask me things like- what do you see for me.

I will attend to emails gradually due to my schedule. God will help us.

Email- prophetic.sermon@gmail.com

Shalom.
@Thenoble007, @Angelicbeing, @Nutella, may the good Lord bless you and continually increase you. You are a real reminder of another child of God on nairaland with the moniker 'enthronedbyGod'. You've inspired me in no small measure.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by AngelicBeing: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Omotakins:
@Thenoble007, @Angelicbeing, @Nutella, may the good Lord bless you and continually increase you. You are a real reminder of another child of God on nairaland with the moniker 'enthronedbyGod'. You've inspired me in no small measure.
God bless you richly cool
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Yujiz(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Pls @ noble007, I still dey wait ur expository message as u earlier stated...
D Lord is ur strength o
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by MacMkboy(m): 3:09am On Feb 08, 2021
TheNoble007:

Good day people. Below is an email address where anyone can reach me. However, I will humbly state that this medium of contact, is for those who desire to grow by hearing the voice of God personally for themselves, or for those who are desirous to operate in the gift of prophecy, a yearning in the spirit. By God's grace, as I have always done here, my mission is to point you to the Source of Life, to become a true disciple of the Lord Jesus and not a member of the multitudes we have in the church today. Please do not ask me things like- what do you see for me.

Shalom.
Thank you Sir. God bless and preserve you
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by OkCornel(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2021
sonmvayina:
God revealed to me that Manchester united and everton will play 1-1 in first half...

Which season sir? cheesy

Definitely not this one

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by sonmvayina(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2021
OkCornel:

Which season sir? cheesy

Definitely not this one

Lol...maybe next..

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Hercules22: 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

Hello my brother,

I have been following your thread for sometime and I really appreciate your good works. May God richly bless you.

There are few points I need to highlight.
Since you started this thread, I expected you ought to have reached out to people who wanted to chat you privately just like @CharlyG1 did in his thread. I understand you do not want to be glorified by earth men but direct them to God which is good.

There are different things that can draw people close to God and strengthen their faith. These include the Prayer, Word of God, Word of knowledge, Prophecies, Miracles, Signs and Wonders, Healing, the good works and fruits of a matured Christian. Something must motivate a man to stir up his hunger for God. It’s just like the case of the ten men with leprosy in the bible, after they got healed, only one of the healed returned to give praise to God. In the end, he received more than just healing.

When people ask you to tell them things about their lives, you should reveal to them according to what the Holy Spirit says about them so that they know the will of God. When I was still in the world, God used a young prophet to minister to me. He told me most things about my worldly lifestyle and my future even when I didn’t ask and at the same time he taught me about the word of God. That alone strengthened my faith and I began to see and do things differently. That same year I started seeing things in the dream about my life and others. Today I pray without ceasing, intercede for people and read the word of God. Anytime I see something bad about someone in the dream, I pray for it to be averted and I believed in my heart that it is done.

It is up to the vessel of God to glorify himself or let God take the glory. This is where wisdom and humility come into play. It is also up to the children of God to give glory to God or to his servant. There are great men of God who have also been idolised by some of their followers. Despite your efforts to ensure they don’t depend on you, there are some that will still praise you. You can’t take away the free will of man. So this is just my suggestion and I will still respect your decision on how you wish to minister to people.

You can also teach about how people can operate in the gift of prophesy or desire to hear the voice of God for themselves on this thread.

I came across the exposition about the game of football which was exactly what the Evangelist A. F. Funmilayo mentioned in her book “The Game of the Anti-Christ”.

Anyways I’m glad you finally decided to talk with people privately. May God Almighty continue to increase your strength and wisdom to complete this good work you have started. Amen.

Keep the fire burning. Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Captain9ja(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheNoble007:
In a vision again, I saw Nigerians fleeing from their homes. I saw a political shifting. I saw judgement made on her political leaders. I saw a drawn line between those who profess Christianity and muslims.
I heard the footsteps of a horse on the atmosphere over Nigeria. The cries of the innocent and the poor has reached Heaven and Heaven cannot be silent anymore. Judgement is coming. The horse is galloping already. I know what I see as God's prophet. What I tell you is very imminent. That's why I am having recurring vision. Christians in Nigeria should pray for the violence to be brought under control when it happens...
Time has come!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Again, to those who care, kindly write this down.

In a vision of the night, as I shared before, I see some politicians being killed in a coming commotion coming upon Nigeria. Out of these politicians will be Four (4) persons who were/are Army Generals. I use were/are in order not to be very direct. This is very imminent.

I cry when I see the mayhem on blacks. I cry when I watch on Youtube how blacks fleeing to Europe drown in thousands in the Mediterranean sea from Libya, with the thought that money grows in Europe. I cry when I see infants drowning in numbers. I cry because black african countries are blessed but the fruits of the people are being consumed by wicked men in high places. I cry that countries like Nigeria and others can be like South Africa or Botswana but nay their wicked leaders won't permit it. I cry when I see abject racism meted to fellow blacks when this would have been a thing of the past if some black African countries had good leaders.

Let the judgment flow upon Nigeria. I just have concern for the innocent lives that will be lost.

Pray personally for the safety of your families for the times ahead.

Shalom.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by bobestman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheNoble007:

In a vision of the night, as I shared before, I see some politicians being killed in a coming commotion coming upon Nigeria. Out of these politicians will be Four (4) persons who were/are Army Generals. I use were/are in order not to be very direct. This is very imminent.

I cry when I see the mayhem on blacks. I cry when I watch on Youtube how blacks fleeing to Europe drown in thousands in the Mediterranean sea from Libya, with the thought that money grows in Europe. I cry when I see infants drowning in numbers. I cry because black african countries are blessed but the fruits of the people are being consumed by wicked men in high places. I cry that countries like Nigeria and others can be like South Africa or Botswana but nay their wicked leaders won't permit it. I cry when I see abject racism meted to fellow blacks when this would have been a thing of the past if some black African countries had good leaders.

Let the judgment flow upon Nigeria. I just have concern for the innocent lives that will be lost.

Shalom.

This is very deep. I wish I could add more to it from what a friend saw. There are still more to the vision

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by mercy87(f): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

Occupy lekki protest will be held on Saturday. May the Lord protect the innocent protesters in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by mercy87(f): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
TheNoble007:
In a vision again, I saw Nigerians fleeing from their homes. I saw a political shifting. I saw judgement made on her political leaders. I saw a drawn line between those who profess Christianity and muslims.
I heard the footsteps of a horse on the atmosphere over Nigeria. The cries of the innocent and the poor has reached Heaven and Heaven cannot be silent anymore. Judgement is coming. The horse is galloping already. I know what I see as God's prophet. What I tell you is very imminent. That's why I am having recurring vision. Christians in Nigeria should pray for the violence to be brought under control when it happens...

May God protect the innocent. God bless you sir. I celebrate His grace upon you.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Cedarlivia(f): 11:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Hmmmm... God have mercy on your people. The Name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run in and are safe.

4 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Omotakins(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.
the blood of those massacred(govt can deny to hell if they so wish but we know what happened) at the lekki tollgate has not stopped crying for vengeance. Judgment is here!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Now, I have received lots of mails of which I have answered many. If I am yet to reply you, please bear with me. I have on-going or personal activities as well.

I will urge you to please spend time with God at least one hour everyday in the place of prayer. Commune with Him as He is your Father. This is not the time for warfare prayers or so, you have other time for that. But use this time to open your heart to Him. Gaze upon Him and glow in His countenance. This should be your lifestyle everyday upon the face of the earth.

As you commune with Him tell the Lord your fears, your trials. Tell Him those obstacles that are preventing you from advancing in the heavenly race. He knows about it, but you telling Him shows exposure. As you commune with Him, tell God that you want to hear Him speak to you. Since you are growing in hearing God's voice, you can tell the Lord to speak to you in the dream and beg Him to make it clear to you. He is your Father. This is the time to tell the Lord about your life worries and confusion. Then go to bed expecting a prophetic revelation from God. As you cultivate this lifestyle everyday, hearing God's voice in many dimensions will be so real to you. You will begin to mature, and every form of sexual dreams or whatever will be flushed out. The enemy will have no place to hide and will therefore flee. God yearns for fellowship. Many of us think communion is to begin to bind satan and demons. Prayer is fellowship with God. As we commune with Him, we possess that spiritual power and authority to just speak a word, and demons obey.

As God gives you revelations, you ask God for the interpretation immediately. The interpretation may not come swiftly but will definitely come. You can also contact me. But bear it in mind that I will give you the opportunity to attempt the interpretation of your dream. Attempting to interpret your dream or visions in accordance to the scriptures, shows seriousness, and that is how you can obtain the gift of interpretation of dreams and then later mysteries. This was how I received the gift of interpretation of mysteries in the year 2007/2008. At that time, I could have about 13 different prophetic dreams and visions alone per night and I will understand the meaning swiftly.

Hearing God speak to you is so sweet. I am telling you. It is my goal to see you become a voice. A prophetic voice. Yes, you reading this. I think you should be happy that I am letting you know that you have this ability. The lord Jesus said- my sheep hears my voice and they follow me ( John 10:27). But if you want to be running from one man of God to another, and asking them to tell you what they see for you, sorry , I don't belong to such class. You can go to them and keep on paying your so called seed of faith and all. But if you are serious, and you spend time with God daily, and as you receive prophetic dreams, I will assist you on how to understand your revelations with the help of God and you will see yourself becoming independent, being a true disciple of the Lord. This is what is lacking in the church today. Many Pastors today are not preaching this. The Lord Jesus told His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations. He didn't say go and make followers or members.Terrible times are coming. If you don't have practical knowledge of whom God is, you will certainly fall.

Shalom.

18 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by shadeyinka(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
MacMkboy:
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

(Prov 26 vs 4 & 5).

Can someone kindly explain these Bible verses to me, please?
It seems contradictory to my understanding.
Do not react hastily to issues: think before opening your mouth for it is a double edged sword!

That is the meaning: it is not a contradiction!
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by shadeyinka(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
TheNoble007:
Now, I have received lots of mails of which I have answered many. If I am yet to reply you, please bear with me. I have on-going or personal activities as well.

I will urge you to please spend time with God at least one hour everyday in the place of prayer. Commune with Him as He is your Father. This is not the time for warfare prayers or so, you have other time for that. But use this time to open your heart to Him. Gaze upon Him and glow in His countenance. This should be your lifestyle everyday upon the face of the earth.

As you commune with Him tell the Lord your fears, your trials. Tell Him those obstacles that are preventing you from advancing in the heavenly race. He knows about it, but you telling Him shows exposure. As you commune with Him, tell God that you want to hear Him speak to you. Since you are growing in hearing God's voice, you can tell the Lord to speak to you in the dream and beg Him to make it clear to you. He is your Father. This is the time to tell the Lord about your life worries and confusion. Then go to bed expecting a prophetic revelation from God. As you cultivate this lifestyle everyday, hearing God's voice in many dimensions will be so real to you. You will begin to mature, and every form of sexual dreams or whatever will be flushed out. The enemy will have no place to hide and will therefore flee. God yearns for fellowship. Many of us think communion is to begin to bind satan and demons. Prayer is fellowship with God. As we commune with Him, we possess that spiritual power and authority to just speak a word, and demons obey.

As God gives you revelations, you ask God for the interpretation immediately. The interpretation may not come swiftly but will definitely come. You can also contact me. But bear it in mind that I will give you the opportunity to attempt the interpretation of your dream. Attempting to interpret your dream or visions in accordance to the scriptures, shows seriousness, and that is how you can obtain the gift of interpretation of dreams and then later mysteries. This was how I received the gift of interpretation of mysteries in the year 2007/2008. At that time, I could have about 13 different prophetic dreams and visions alone per night and I will understand the meaning swiftly.

Hearing God speak to you is so sweet. I am telling you. It is my goal to see you become a voice. A prophetic voice. Yes, you reading this. I think you should be happy that I am letting you know that you have this ability. The lord Jesus said- my sheep hears my voice and they follow me ( John 10:27). But if you want to be running from one man of God to another, and asking them to tell you what they see for you, sorry , I don't belong to such class. You can go to them and keep on paying your so called seed of faith and all. But if you are serious, and you spend time with God daily, and as you receive prophetic dreams, I will assist you on how to understand your revelations with the help of God and you will see yourself becoming independent, being a true disciple of the Lord. This is what is lacking in the church today. Many Pastors today are not preaching this. The Lord Jesus told His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations. He didn't say go and make followers or members.Terrible times are coming. If you don't have practical knowledge of whom God is, you will certainly fall.

Shalom.
Thanks for this message. So simple but also so difficult because we live in a noisy world.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by MacMkboy(m): 1:06am On Feb 11, 2021
shadeyinka:

Do not react hastily to issues: think before opening your mouth for it is a double edged sword!

That is the meaning: it is not a contradiction!
Ok. Thanks very much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by MarkGud(m): 4:37am On Feb 11, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

Thank you for this. God keep helping me to grow.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by mozambo: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2021
Dream about bread. Bread is considered a common stable food around the world and when seen in the dream, it means a different thing spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5iTPiYrftY
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by tomtween1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

nice message sir but I have a question/clearification

how does one truly commune with God? You've made it clear that some type of prayers doesn't neccessarily mean communion with the father...

back then in school, I would just sit down and talk to God as though I were talking to someone I could see with my eyes. Later I began to feel like I was fooling myself because I there was no response or so I thought... so how does communion really works?

is praying in the spirit same as this kind of communion
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by legalclaims: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

Hello brother I sent a mail. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by madprophet(m): 8:25am On Feb 13, 2021
tomtween1:

how does one truly commune with God? You've made it clear that some type of prayers doesn't neccessarily mean communion with the father...

back then in school, I would just sit down and talk to God as though I were talking to someone I could see with my eyes. Later I began to feel like I was fooling myself because I there was no response or so I thought... so how does communion really works?

Why did you think there was no response??

Any major pointers??
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by TheNoble007(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2021
tomtween1:

Communion was coined from two words- common and union. It simply means two or more persons having something in common which is union. The Lord Jesus clearly says abide in me and I in you. For two persons to be in Union, there must exist a clear conversation between them and mutual understanding. The conversation will not be one sided. Both of them will be able to hear and communicate freely with each other.

Many of us, our communication with God is one sided. We speak and speak ( prayers) but we don't hear Him. Many don't hear God's voice. Speaking in tongues is part of communication to God, but do we hear God speak back to us?... So this is what needs to be restored in the church. God speaks in many ways. He would strike a conversation deeply with a soul that is yearning for His voice or for Him to speak.

Again, do not confuse so called warfare prayers with communion with God. This terminology was coined by modern day christians. The Lord Jesus spoke a word when addressing demons. The apostles spoke a word when addressing satan and demons too. Read the scriptures clearly. They obtained spiritual power and authority as they dined everyday with the Father. Then they spoke a word, just a word and demons obeyed. They then fastened this relationship with God through fasting ( this is not only abstinence from food for a while) and vows that they made to God as in the case of Paul.

There is nothing that pleases God like when a soul exposes himself/herself to know God deeply. When we desire to know the will of the Father. When we desire to know His heart desires. When we forget our wants and desires and say Lord God I want to know where you dwell...( John 1:38). God dwells in His presence. His presence is that atmosphere where you commune with Him. Be it anywhere. Anyone who seeks shall find. As we dwell in His presence, we would then have that power to speak just a word to demons and they obey. Speak a word to our situations, speak a word even to Nations, countries and government, and they will obey. All these will obey because we are operating from the place where God dwells.

I took my time to answer you because the above will address the thoughts of many who will read this.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by tomtween1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
madprophet:

Why did you think there was no response??
Any major pointers??
honestly, I got responses but it began to feel like it were my thoughts
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by tomtween1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
TheNoble007:

Communion was coined from two words- common and union. It simply means two or more persons having something in common which is union. The Lord Jesus clearly says abide in me and I in you. For two persons to be in Union, there must exist a clear conversation between them and mutual understanding. The conversation will not be one sided. Both of them will be able to hear and communicate freely with each other.

Many of us, our communication with God is one sided. We speak and speak ( prayers) but we don't hear Him. Many don't hear God's voice. Speaking in tongues is part of communication to God, but do we hear God speak back to us?... So this is what needs to be restored in the church. God speaks in many ways. He would strike a conversation deeply with a soul that is yearning for His voice or for Him to speak.

Again, do not confuse so called warfare prayers with communion with God. This terminology was coined by modern day christians. The Lord Jesus spoke a word when addressing demons. The apostles spoke a word when addressing satan and demons too. Read the scriptures clearly. They obtained spiritual power and authority as they dined everyday with the Father. Then they spoke a word, just a word and demons obeyed. They then fastened this relationship with God through fasting ( this is not only abstinence from food for a while) and vows that they made to God as in the case of Paul.

There is nothing that pleases God like when a soul exposes himself/herself to know God deeply. When we desire to know the will of the Father. When we desire to know His heart desires. When we forget our wants and desires and say Lord God I want to know where you dwell...( John 1:38). God dwells in His presence. His presence is that atmosphere where you commune with Him. Be it anywhere. Anyone who seeks shall find. As we dwell in His presence, we would then have that power to speak just a word to demons and they obey. Speak a word to our situations, speak a word even to Nations, countries and government, and they will obey. All these will obey because we are operating from the place where God dwells.

I took my time to answer you because the above will address the thoughts of many who will read this.

Shalom.

this is beautiful...

now I get the difference but now the major issue is how does one know when it's God and not his/her thought?

there are times a person might feel like he now hears God and maybe on a faithful day, he/she willl hear "go pray for this stranger"... there and then, he/she might begin to doubt if it's their thoughts or God.

knowing when he speaks and hearing his voice clearly is an issue to many, myself seriously included

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by madprophet(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
tomtween1:

honestly, I got responses but it began to feel like it were my thoughts

Why did you think they were your thoughts??

Where they bad?

Did you feel you didn't deserve it?
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by tomtween1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
madprophet:

Why did you think they were your thoughts??
Where they bad?
Did you feel you didn't deserve it?
not really

the responses were coming really fast and usually brief
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by madprophet(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
tomtween1:

not really

the responses were coming really fast and usually brief

Does the responses resonate anything in you?

Do you feel peace during and after the response??
Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Hercules22: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
TheNoble007:

Shalom.

Nice one!
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Hercules22: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
tomtween1:

God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship him in spirit and truth.

Spend more time chanting the glory of God by singing songs of praise to him to draw closer to his glorious light and his ministering spirits.

Ask for Gods mercy and forgiveness daily before you hit the bed at night.

You will have to be a child of God who constantly intercedes for people even those that hate and curse you. God doesn’t like selfish or violent prayers.

Ask God to give you insight about issues concerning your life, family, friends, and things you don’t understand.

Have faith in God and give him thanks.

Then God may choose to reveal things to you through dreams, visions or his voice which depends on your spiritual capacity or level of spiritual maturity in the body of Christ.

5 Likes

Re: Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hercules22:

God is Spirit, and his worshipers must worship him in spirit and truth.

Spend more time chanting the glory of God by singing songs of praise to him to draw closer to his glorious light and his ministering spirits.

Ask for Gods mercy and forgiveness daily before you hit the bed at night.

You will have to be a child of God who constantly intercedes for people even those that hate and curse you. God doesn’t like selfish or violent prayers.

Ask God to give you insight about issues concerning your life, family, friends, and things you don’t understand.

Have faith in God and give him thanks.

Then God may choose to reveal things to you through dreams, visions or his voice which depends on your spiritual capacity or level of spiritual maturity in the body of Christ.
Yes God doesn't like selfish prayer, but selfish prayer is not violent prayer, did God personally tell you that he doesn't like violent prayers or did you assume so? Cause the last time I checked, the bible says that the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force Matthew 11:12. I engage in violent warfare prayers to destroy the works of witchcraft in my life and family through the power of God, cause some problems need violent prayers and the prayers work for me. Plesee do what works for you, dont say God doesn't like it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

RCCG Covenant Partnership - Scam Of All Scams? / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.