Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? (268 Views)

PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) / End Sars Rate Of Crime Has Increase. / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? by chinavs9ja(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2020
There is no doubt, crime is bad and there is no existing fact that can justify it. In fact, I even doubt the future of this country(Nigeria) in international trading. I almost wept when a guy was narrating his experience with someone who happens to be his potential client, this client has to deny him of the contract just because he is a Nigerian. Do we have to deny our noble country just for us to get space in international market? However, the rate at which Nigerians are indulging in crime is alarming and if we don't cautioned this on time even the innocent will be label wrongly. Recently, Hushpuppi was arrested and this will tarnish the image of the innocent Nigerians. Surprisingly, I even saw some Nigeria youths supporting him, claiming he collected the money of their forefather? The question is do they even know their forefather or how does 18th and 19th century relate to 21st century? There is no justification for crime even if our government is not doing well that doesn't call for crime. Now my concern is how can we gain the trust of those that are outside Nigeria, especially me a web developer that deals with clients outside Nigeria? Hushpuppi has caused more harm to the innocent.

Cc: lalasticlala please move this to the fp

Re: Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? by Bioscird: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Hmmm...You are right op! So sad being a Nigerian sad
Re: Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? by chinavs9ja(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yes bro, I got tired of this... lalasticlala pls I need more response for this
Re: Crime Has Caused More Harm, How Can We Get Back Trust As A Nigerian? by Unrated900(m): 8:26am On Jun 28, 2020
To be re-colonized

(1) (Reply)

One-year-old Killed In Chicago Shooting / Please Help A Nairalander / Facts On Hushpuppi’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.