Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Peugeot market Square. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot market Square. (3521 Views)

5 Brand New Peugeot Cars In Nigeria And Their Prices / Peugeot Celebrates 50 Years Of Legend 504, Nigerians Reacts (photos) / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot market Square. by diportivo: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Eddee:

I think I beat you to the Peugeot dream. Loaned one from my uncle to use for site work. Only thing nice about it is the stiff suspension and a firm steering feedback, even a Yaris/city will definitely give this old timer a run for its money. Car's color and plate number means I can go anywhere without Police or Army harassment - imho, this is the biggest advantage of owning a Pijo in Naija!

Oh, it's a stick! There's nothing great about driving a manual in this age and time, all the purists can wax philosophical about how real men are supposed to only drive sticks. Me, I didn't come to this life to suffer. I'm returning it next week!

thunder fire you

dear sir.....

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by Eddee(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
diportivo:

thunder fire you

dear sir.....

Hasta la Vista grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
GAZZUZZ:
This thread is a map on where to find reliable Peugeot spare parts anywhere in Nigeria.

It is not an advert, it is just a contact list based on referrals by my self and other contributors on the forum.

To participate, kindly post in this order.

State

Name of shop (popular name)

Name of owner (if possible)

Active phone number (or numbers)

GPS coordinates (if possible)

Speciality (New or used parts (Toks) )

Disclaimer: Do your due diligence in transacting with the part suppliers as Gazzuzz will not be held responsible for any issues arising from transactions.

Gazzuzz lion king

hmm
Re: Peugeot market Square. by ikeyman00(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Right i think some of the clicks that usually swans up wherever there is issues that deals with our dear Lion Monks need to tame it down a little bikonu

Besides some of us have been long enough in nl when the afonjas used to insult a day light out of WE the children of SUN until IPOB came out to straighten things. That goes to show you we were in nl from the start. So we get the chance to see the usual eventuality whenever there seemed to be some skirmishes of this such and we will not watch our brother get drag around as we are witnessing now.

They say all fingers are not equal naw; yes it appears some are big in the business while the other is not as big; some got strong connection while some don't and that is the way is it. Therefore every position must be respected

As for manual transmission there are lots and lots of these car here in UK and Siena even though i don't like him is one of them, i personally drive manual trans as well; so which can suffer are they intruding to bikonu

Nevertheless based on the activities online i must commend the poster for being mature for now in the handling. Regardless of whatever transpired i can only wish Ikenna cool it down, reduce his charging fee and stand his place as man.

Ekemnu!

ahah Poster good job
Re: Peugeot market Square. by kingreign(m): 7:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
ikeyman00:

[s]Right i think some of the clicks that usually swans up wherever there is issues that deals with our dear Lion Monks need to tame it down a little bikonu

Besides some of us have been long enough in nl when the afonjas used to insult a day light out of WE the children of SUN until IPOB came out to straighten things. That goes to show you we were in nl from the start. So we get the chance to see the usual eventuality whenever there seemed to be some skirmishes of this such and we will not watch our brother get drag around as we are witnessing now.

They say all fingers are not equal naw; yes it appears some are big in the business while the other is not as big; some got strong connection while some don't and that is the way is it. Therefore every position must be respected

As for manual transmission there are lots and lots of these car here in UK and Siena even though i don't like him is one of them, i personally drive manual trans as well; so which can suffer are they intruding to bikonu

Nevertheless based on the activities online i must commend the poster for being mature for now in the handling. Regardless of whatever transpired i can only wish Ikenna cool it down, reduce his charging fee and stand his place as man.

Ekemnu![/s]

ahah Poster good job

Did you just read what you typed and posted?
Does it make any meaning or sense at all?

6 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by RZArecta(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingreign:

grin
Re: Peugeot market Square. by kingreign(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
RZArecta:
grin
Walahi, that guy don shayo or blau.

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by RZArecta(m): 9:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingreign:

Walahi, that guy don shayo or blau.
my hand no dey there o, they’ve turned this small thing to IPOB matter

1 Like

Re: Peugeot market Square. by kingreign(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
RZArecta:
my hand no dey there o, they’ve turned this small thing to IPOB matter
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peugeot market Square. by banky3w(m): 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingreign:

I'm still wondering how he got Oshogbo weed all the way in his supposed UK for it is only oshogbo weed that can produce this perfect incoherent ramblings.

3 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by Inception(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

" Get the chef of suspension up here, so we can fire him inmediatamount"

True for peugeot cars made after 1996 grin grin

The painful thing was that, cars like the 505 rivaled BMW's in its era for spectacular handling cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQugEZOrZSc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot market Square. by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Inception:
grin grin grin grin

The painful thing was that, cars like the 505 rivaled BMW's in its era for spectacular handling cry cry

Hilarious , absolutely hilarious grin grin grin grin grin..... And come to think of it very true lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot market Square. by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Inception:
grin grin grin grin

Ikenna351 in shambles. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by ChineduObinna(m): 2:04am On Jul 02, 2020
lecky001:

2002-2007 307
Hatchbacks aren't accepted for Uber
Re: Peugeot market Square. by ChineduObinna(m): 2:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Just to detail a bit, I have a 2008 406 ST 2.0L EW10 engine, for sale. You can check my profile for details.
Re: Peugeot market Square. by banky3w(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Peugeot market Square. by Eddee(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
banky3w:
This was after the meeting grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TnGjq9mWSI

'it's a good job, this car has a chimney obviously that's a very good design feature'

No, I don't want to believe Jeremy Clarkson and the duo of Richard Hammond and James May weren't play-acting a script for Top Gear out there? The handling and braking on those Peugeots is horrendous to say the least.

**favorite part is the satellite navigation shortcut grin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
No wonder they called you guys demeanors.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peugeot market Square. by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eddee:

'it's a good job, this car has a chimney obviously that's a very good design feature'

No, I don't want to believe Jeremy Clarkson and the duo of Richard Hammond and James May weren't play-acting a script for Top Gear out there? The handling and braking on those Peugeots is horrendous to say the least.

That's not possible, bro. Lions are the best cars in the world. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot market Square. by 9icetoo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Frankdamaxx:
No wonder they called you guys demeanors.

grin grin
1. They level the playing field.
2. If you feel you can hold people to ransom with your knowledge (of course you are well within your rights), they lay it bare for free. Quite good at it.
3. They take no prisoners. Contrary to some opinions, they are not a gang and gang up no one. If you come here masquerading, they will unmask you and your real intentions. Best to come out clean from the onset.
4. They've got a good following for good reasons.
5. They have earned their spot. wink

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peugeot market Square. by banky3w(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
Eddee:

Satellite navigation shortcut weh fit carry person enter shrine where dem go mine him skull willingly. Funny thing is the house I’ve been going to every day anytime and my navigation will always offer to drive me home. Like I don’t already know my way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot market Square. by mammanbawa: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2020
Eddee:

Long time no see bro - hope you are well and doing fine?

Yes boss, I've been on the sidelines. I'm avoiding all this toxicity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot market Square. by mammanbawa: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2020
RZArecta:
Badt guy cool
Bossman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ! God Bless You! / Raising My Toyota Corolla Sports / My 05 Corolla S Ish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.