Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ifu Ennada Blasts Supporters Of Fraudulent Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Blasts Supporters Of Fraudulent Business (204 Views)

Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig" / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Blasts Supporters Of Fraudulent Business by inforsu: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Source : https://www.rsumatter.com.ng/2020/06/ifu-ennada-blasts-supporters-of-fraudulent-business-you-all-need-to-be-flushed-down-the-toilet.php

Ex-housemate of the famous Big Brother Naija reality show, Iheme Faith Uloma, better known as Ifu Ennada has fired guys who dragged her for speaking against fraud.

The boys who are mainly into fraudulent activities labeled Ifu Ennada an ‘Ashawo’ after she had taken to bed Instagram page to react to the viral video of the arrest if the Nigerian fraudster, Hushpuppi and his abettors in Dubai.

The ex-reality star praised the Dubai police for executing a fantastic job and that clean honest work pays.

However, her comment was not taken lightly by supporters of Yahoo business as they hurled insults at her to the extent of describing her as a prostitute.

In reaction, Ifu Ennada shared screenshots of the messages they sent her and wrote:

“Just incase @officialefcc is looking for upcoming Yahoo Boys. This is what you get for not supporting fraud. The highest insult you people can call me is ‘Ashawo’. Me wey no even get sex life. Na spirit husband dey f*ck me na. All of una na ‘born by mistake.’ Dem suppose flush una down toilet.”

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To The United States / My Husband Looked Like A Farmer When We Met –regina Daniels-nwoko / A New Song By Munjay Called Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.