Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy (838 Views)

JUST IN: Adams Oshiomole And Wife Lara Seperate, Agree On Silence Deal - Report / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria political history has always centred around powerful individuals rather than institutions. As a result peace, progress and security have been eluding Nigeria. Let us illustrate this with the incumbent president of our dear country, Mohammad Buhari.

Muhammad Buhari was perceived as the panacea to all the challenges confronting the country. Majority of Nigerians hoped in him to take them out of Egypt to the promised land. Expectations were high. There was jubilation on his victory and everybody went to sleep thinking the saviour had arrived.

Right now laughter has turned to mourning and tomorrow is pregnant with evil. Buhari has been demystified. He that was elected to solve the hydra - headed problems confronting the country turned out to be the number one problem facing the country. Buhari is not who we all thought he was.

Buhari is a powerful individual running the affairs of the country at his whims and caprices. Like the proverbial dog that is doomed to get lost in the bush, he fails to listen to the hunter whistle. In fact Buhari is already lost. Nigeria is presently at the precipice and anything can happen. Voices for disintegration are louder than voices for the continuation of the union. It is to thy tents oh Israel now cry in every nook and cranny of the country. The shred of unity holding the country is torn and the love and bond that brought Buhari to power has vanished. Buhari has turned his friends into his enemies while his praise singers assure him all is well.

As powerful as Buhari is he cannot solve the country's problems. This now turns attention to Oshiomole and Tinubu popularly refered to as the godfathers. Many Nigerians hate them with passion. Hatred in this context means they should leave the stage and allow others to come and chop. The reason is because Nigerians believe this country is doomed and as result sharing of the national cake should go round. In other words nobody expects better replacement for both Tinubu and Oshiomole. They are to be replaced because "they don chop too much and dem no want others to chop".

The Arewa hegemonic oligarchy took advantage of this and took over the party machinery. The question now is: are they better? No, they are worse. Presently in Nigeria every politician is either a godfather or an aspiring godfather.

The sin of Oshiomole and Tinubu is the cry of party supremacy. Should party supremacy campaign be allowed to sail through the wings of the Arewa hegemonic oligarchy will be clipped and their domineering attitude will cease. Who are those propping up Fayemi and Obaseki? Are they godmothers?

The answer is blowing in the wind as they say. However their mission is already deciphered.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Lovelive: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Fracas of zombies everywhere

Rubbish !

4 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by chatinent: 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lovelive:
Fracas of zombies everywhere

Rubbish !
Entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by DLondonboiy: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol.. the heavens, the Earth and hell have rejected tinubu and his slaves...

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
DLondonboiy:
Look beyond the tip of the iceberg. Wetin dey after six pass seven. We are all watching.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Ojiofor: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Zömbies are in severe pain grin.
Sai Baba2023.
Sophisticated möröns who know how to play politics without putting their eggs in one basket are wailing and gnashing teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ojiofor:
Zömbies are in severe pain grin.
Sai Baba2023.
Sophisticated möröns who know how to play politics without putting their eggs in one basket are wailing and gnashing teeth.
It is not about Oshiomole and Tinubu, it is about a clique holding the nation to ransom. It is about all of us. It is how a clique will continue to determine our fate in our father's union. We were not slaves at the unification of the different territories that make up Nigeria. They cannot continue to dictate to us.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by History555: 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Op are you tired of opening anti lgbo thread.

3 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
History555:
Op are you tired of opening anti lgbo thread.
Enough on that already. It is for the archive.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Adiola(f): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
minorityopinion I told u that the afonja in you will come out soon I never expected it to be this fast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Adiola:
minorityopinion I told u that the afonja in you will come out soon I never expected it to be this fast
Opinions are not facts. I am a distinct individual expressing my opinion on issues affecting my country. I am not minorityopinion. I am bulleye.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Ojiofor: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bulleye:

It is not about Oshiomole and Tinubu, it is about a clique holding the nation to ransom. It is about all of us. It is how a clique will continue to determine our fate in our father's union. We were not slaves at the unification of the different territories that make up Nigeria. They cannot continue to dictate to us.

O boy cry alone abeg,You all saw the handwriting on the wall but was blindfolded by greed and called those who were complaining wailers and haters of your lord and saviour Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

O boy cry alone abeg,You all saw the handwriting on the wall but was blindfolded by greed and called those who were complaining wailers and haters of your lord and saviour Buhari.
In politics you cannot predict. You respond as the situation arises. No regrets supporting Buhari to come to power. It is Buhari that disappoints.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by anungangampu: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bulleye:

Enough on that already. It is for the archive.
how quick things changes... Igbos where once your problem, problem of Tinubu and Apc, problem to the whole Nigeria, more dangerous than Boko haram.

All of a sudden things change..

U can now see the tribe in the south u can easily buy your way out

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by tesppidd: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bulleye:
Nigeria political history has always centred around powerful individuals rather than institutions. As a result peace, progress and security have been eluding Nigeria. Let us illustrate this with the incumbent president of our dear country, Mohammad Buhari.

Muhammad Buhari was perceived as the panacea to all the challenges confronting the country. Majority of Nigerians hoped in him to take them out of Egypt to the promised land. Expectations were high. There was jubilation on his victory and everybody went to sleep thinking the saviour had arrived.

Right now laughter has turned to mourning and tomorrow is pregnant with evil. Buhari has been demystified. He that was elected to solve the hydraulic - headed problems confronting the country turned out to be the number one problem facing the country. Buhari is not who we all thought he was.

Buhari is a powerful individual running the affairs of the country at his whims and caprices. Like the proverbial dog that is doomed to get lost in the bush, he fails to listen to the hunter whistle. In fact Buhari is already lost. Nigeria is presently at the precipice and anything can happen. Voices for disintegration are louder than voices for the continuation of the union. It is to thy tents oh Israel now cry in every nook and cranny of the country. The shred of unity holding the country is torn and the love and bond that brought Buhari to power has vanished. Buhari has turned his friends into his enemies while his praise singers assure him all is well.

As powerful as Buhari is he cannot solve the country's problems. This now turns attention to Oshiomole and Tinubu popularly refered to as the godfathers. Many Nigerians hate them with passion. Hatred in this context means they should leave the stage and allow others to come and chop. The reason is because Nigerians believe this country is doomed and as result sharing of the national cake should go round. In other words nobody expects better replacement for both Tinubu and Oshiomole. They are to be replaced because "they don chop too much and dem no want others to chop".

The Arewa hegemonic oligarchy took advantage of this and took over the party machinery. The question now is: are they better? No, they are worse. Presently in Nigeria every politician is either a godfather or an aspiring godfather.

The sin of Oshiomole and Tinubu is the cry of party supremacy. Should party supremacy campaign be allowed to sail through the wings of the Arewa hegemonic oligarchy will be clipped and their domineering attitude will cease. Who are those propping up Fayemi and Obaseki? Are they godmothers?

The answer is blowing in the wind as they say. However their mission is already deciphered.
I would have given my vote to Tinubu for 2023 but for thw fact that a Muslim- Muslim ticket won't do it for me.
I would vote for Yemi Osinbajo.

But then, Tinubu's sin is that he supported Muhammadu Buhari in 2015 against Jonathan.

How was he supposed to support Jonathan?

Is Tinubu the only politician is Nigeria forbidden from having a political interest?

What would have been Tinubu's gains if he had supported PDP and Gej in 2015?

Nothing absolutely!

Wailers now call him used and dumped? Like FFK, Dele Momodu , Kperogi and a host of others.
Then I ask does it amount to used and dumped because he did not become president?

How about the various FG positions to which he was allowed to nominate people as forms of political compensation?

Wouldn't they count as enough gains for Mr Tinubu?

The Vice President positon, The HOR Speaker, a couple of South West governors and ministers.

How dare anyone call Jagaban used and dumped?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
anungangampu:
how quick things changes... Igbos where once your problem, problem of Tinubu and Apc, problem to the whole Nigeria, more dangerous than Boko haram.

All of a sudden things change..

U can now see the tribe in the south u can easily buy your way out
You want me to write more on Ndigbo? I surely will. My research is ongoing on how Ndigbo are battling Ogoni in Oyigbo local government area in Rivers State to change the name to Obigbo local government. Did you know Oyigbo is Ogoni land? Land grabbing by Ndigbo is a serious issue.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by jneutron4000: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
DLondonboiy:
hahaha Tinubu matter go give you heart attack o. Man wey Gob has blessedv already, he has the heart of not only Nigeria but west Africa economy in his hands grin grin JAGABAN D LION
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Ojiofor: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bulleye:

In politics you cannot predict. You respond as the situation arises. No regrets supporting Buhari to come to power. It is Buhari that disappoints.

Anyway,na una with ur koro koro eyes use your hands carry cup serve monkey water now it is indeed your business however you wishes to retrieve the cup from the monkey.While you were about serving the thirsty but cunniny monkey water,we your relatives who knows how cunning monkeys can be was shouting on top of our voices,please don't do that,please don't because it is very dangerous.You called us fools and praised yourselves as masters of Nigeria politics.Now Osetigo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ojiofor:

Anyway,na una with ur koro koro eyes use your hands carry cup serve monkey water now it is indeed your business however you wishes to retrieve the cup from the monkey.While you were about serving the thirsty but cunniny monkey water,we your relatives who knows how cunning monkeys can be was shouting on top of our voices,please don't do that,please don't because it is very dangerous.You called us fools and praised yourselves as masters of Nigeria politics.Now Osetigo!
Buhari has failed but life goes on and Nigeria must move on. Buhari needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs him.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Yebosola(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bulleye:

Look beyond the tip of the iceberg. Wetin dey after six pass seven. We are all watching.

Leave those emotionaly induced inconsequential 5%ters,to them is the end, they cant see beyond their nose

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Asgard13: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yebosola:

Leave those emotionaly induced inconsequential 5%ters,to them is the end, they cant see beyond their nose

There’s nothing to see ... typical Yoruba chestbeater

My only wish is make Apc give Tinubu Apc ticket

So that Yoruba will actually know their place in Nigeria .

Pompous humans!

Houseflies that think themselves eagle

Imagine ..

So Hausa Fulani go vote Tinubu to lord over them

Atimes I wonder how this people actually reason...

Fulls
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Bulleye(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Asgard13:

Pompous humans!

Imagine ..

Fulls
Hate runs in the vein of Ipob member. And the language they use is never civil. Everything about Ipob lacks finesse . Ipob is crude and wild.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Tinubu Are A Threat To Arewa Hegemonic Oligarchy by Yebosola(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Asgard13:

Pompous humans!

Imagine ..

Fulls

See painment!!! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chairman, Uche Secondus Visits Enugu State / Biafra: Why Festus Keyamo Should Be Hanged - Nnamdi Kanu / How A Nairalander Accurately Predicted The Protests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.