Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) (2194 Views)

Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / 2 Brothers Arrested For Defrauding Rice Seller With Fake Currency (Photo) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
TWO BROTHERS ARRESTED WITH FRESH HUMAN HEAD:

Police operatives attached to the Anti-kidnapping unit of the police in Lagos state has arrested two brothers with a fresh human head.

A reporter Dominic Nwodo gathered that the brothers were arrested today 26th June 2020 at about 8.30 am by the police team while on a routine patrol between Ajah/Epe expressway in possession of the fresh human head which they concealed in a sack.

Dominic Nwodo gathered that the two brothers, Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18,and Saheed Obadimeji,19 who resides at Tunde Balogun Street, Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki have confessed that one native doctor simply identified as Sodiq Abefe had contracted them to provide him with human head at the cost of two hundred thousand Naira (N200, 000).

The suspect triggered with the large sum of money which they planned to spend together. They lured the victim by sending him to buy a bottle of Coca-Cola drink for them and when he brought the drinks to them, they held him and cut of his head with a knife.

The victim has been identified by his parents as Joseph Makinde, male, aged 10 years.

The remaining part of the body has been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort is being made to arrest the native doctor Sodiq Abefe who allegedly contracted the duo to commit the heinous crime.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police has directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation And Intelligence Department (SCIID) for further investigation.
#Youneedtoknow
#Bethefirsttoknow
#twobrothershumanhead

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/two-brothers-arrested-with-fresh-human-head-in-lagos/amp/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by LuQuLuQu(m): 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
May God save our children from the hands of the evil ones.

The heart of man is desperately wicked..!

6 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Ezeama400: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
What is wrong with SW people? : sad sad sad sad sad

7 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2020

1 Share

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by ThatFairGuy: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
In as much as we condemn this barbaric act, lalasticlala, this is old news. It happened in 2018 and I can remember vividly, it made it to fp then.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Skull miners doing what they know how to do best.

Why hide their faces ?

8 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by IJOBA2: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
CHAIsad

AS MY PEOPLE TAKE DEY HARVEST SKULL SO, YOU SURE SAY PEOPLE WEY GO VOTE FOR THE FROG EYED MAN IN 2023 GO REMAIN SO

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
shocked shocked south west people chai

6 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by sLentlover7778(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
2020 A year to remember..

I have seen a lot in half of 2020. I pray second half of 2020 will smile on local man.

We shall all overcome..
Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
YOUNGELDER1:
Skull miners doing what they know how to do best.

Why hide their faces ?

See their faces

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by tutudesz: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Because of 200k were no fit buy you better anything or change your life, you killed a 10 year old boy undecided Abeg they should also use both of them for money too

6 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Zanas: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Saheed obadimeji and Ayodeji obadimeji.
As usual.........Na dem sad

7 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is getting out of hand. Imagine these young lads have the mind to do this angry

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ezeama400:
What is wrong with SW people? : sad sad sad sad sad

Brother let's stop these! This is not about south west or south east or south south!

The same wickedness goes on everywhere!

JESUS is the answer to all these!

Not being south south or north west or south east!

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lazy yoruba youths shocked shocked The notorious Chicago drug lord has reduced South West to skull mining enclave and yet some wretched things are campaigning for him to be president of Nigeria in 2023.
God forbid!

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by MetaPhysical: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine if they were not caught....after blowing the 200,000 they will be hungry for more money and trap other children for ritualists.

If i were Joseph relative I would track the native doctor ritualist myself and get him ahead of police, and he will be tortured to death.

Zero tolerance for ritualists, their clients and their errand killer squads!

6 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Andrew13: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
O my
Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
All these nollywood movies have done more harm than good.

Money ritual is fake!

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by shadeze: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
At 18 and 19 years, the sophisticated morons are already skull mining experts.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Supan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Suffersticated Afonjogodooo!!!

Kai these people and demonic acts are like 5 & 6.

5 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by IGBOSON1: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
Add graphic image to your thread title for crying out loud! That pic left me repulsed and disgusted!

They need to find the bastard that sent them ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by Omihanifa: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

Everybody wants to hammer undecided
Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by ifytrik(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
M
Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by MetaPhysical: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
May God save our children from the hands of the evil ones.

The heart of man is desperately wicked..!

Nigerian law is too lenient. I blame govt for this shyyte. Citizens are also too religious.

The family of Joseph will go to some church pastor after this loss to seek prayer. The pastor himself will preach forgiveness. We have problem on all fronts.. I swear!

This matter should be taken to Ogun. The client that approached that native ritualist, the ritualist himself, these two boys......all of them will end with violent death. All of them!

Their end should be published in newspaper and on social media.

If that approach gains trend, trust me ritualists will start using goat and chicken for their clients like they used to do.

3 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by EwuGambia: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Young money, cash money, blood money...

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers Arrested With Fresh Human Head In Lagos (Graphic) by dominique(f): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/4873086/lagos-police-arrest-two-brothers

This is an old news from 2018 not June 2020 as the op falsely claimed

2 Likes 7 Shares

(1)

See Under Age Nigeria Children Who Moved From Their Parents House To Yahoo / Crazy Racist Hangs Black Doll! / Not Again!!! Nigerians Busted In New Jersey Credit Card Heist >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.