Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,142 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? (214 Views)

How To Scan A Barcode With Your Device’s Camera In Shopify? / Just In!!! Bulk Of Iphones And Samsung Phones @ Unbelievable Wholesale Prices!!! / (www.emdeelink.com) The Easiest And Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Easiest Way To Scan A Bulk Of Documents? by Jimwalex(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hi guys,

Could anyone help me with the best way to scan multiple documents?

My work involves scanning a lot of document to our company's HQ for signatures and checking. Some times the documents are in hundreds and scanning through the conventional photocopy machine can be very unarranged, tiresome and annoying.

So, I will appreciate if anybody here can help on the kind of digital scanning machine that can I use to scan effortlessly.

Likewise, I will really appreciate if this can be pushed to the front page for more suggestions.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Dual Sim Tray For Oneplus 7t Pro With Screen Guard Needed Asap / Iphone 11 Pro Max 256 And Xr 256 Gig / Buy And Sell Bitcoin/ Amazon/ Itunes/ Steam And Other Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.