Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Goods - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goods (281 Views)

Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods / Supply Assorted Top Quality Stock-lot Goods in China / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goods by fcdgrand(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
how do i receive goods buy on US online store in my village where i reside
Re: Goods by fcdgrand(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
thank you
Re: Goods by naijacutee(f): 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
You can find a chemist or supermarket close to where you live and ask them to deliver there.

Alternatively, call Konga logistics (kos logistics) and see if they can offer you a goods receiving/forwarding solution.
Re: Goods by G12(m): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
naijacutee:
You can find a chemist or supermarket close to where you live and ask them to deliver there.

Alternatively, call Konga logistics (kos logistics) and see if they can offer you a goods receiving/forwarding solution.

Please, reach out to this NLander, CRBC, to refund the 15k I paid him for an UpWork account. It's been over a month now, this dude won't deliver the account I paid for non refund me. I thought I could trust him because you, as a Mod, vouched for him in one thread that he's versatile with the UpWork platform. So I contacted him and that was the beginning of the sad story. I didn't do my due diligence because I thought for a Mod to vouch for him, he could be trusted. I was wrong. There are scam stories about him even here on Nairaland.

I've been patient enough, done everything I could, but this guy is so proud, arrogant, unsympathetic, and unapologetic.

Here are his phone numbers: 08066666856 and 08105841054 - NairaLanders, please help me call or message him on WhatsApp to return my money.

Bank Details
Bank Name: Paycom (Opay)
Name: Tyler Martin Sanchez
Account Number: 8066666856

Please, help me get my money back.
Re: Goods by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you selling Bitcoins, PayPal, PayGal, or PayMal? Save yourself the stress of commenting on each thread. Automate it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6083759/

(1) (Reply)

Land Oil Rig For Sale / Pussy Care / Reasons Why Nigeria Cannot Print Money To Pay Off Debt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.