Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Peter Okoye: My Wife, Daughter, Staff And Myself Had COVID-19 (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: My Wife, Daughter, Staff And Myself Had COVID-19 (Video) (245 Views)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Meet Ramsey Noah And His Family (Wife, Daughter And Sons) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Peter Okoye: My Wife, Daughter, Staff And Myself Had COVID-19 (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Peter Okoye of the defunct P-Square Music group has come on social media to reveal that him, his wife, daughter and two members of his domestic staff got infected with COVID-19.

In a video captured by TMS Media, Peter explained how bad he felt during his self-Isolation period, as he had to be cut off physical communication with his family.

He said that they are all now negative. He advised Nigerians to take the issue of COVID-19 very seriously because the disease is real.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1nBFE3pB4
Re: Peter Okoye: My Wife, Daughter, Staff And Myself Had COVID-19 (Video) by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2020

(1)

They Are Vixens Not Romantic Objects By John Chizoba Vincent / Weekend Inspiration: Major Reasons Most Marriages Fail Within First 5 Years / Prophet Odumeje And Wife Welcomes Their 5th Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.