Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate (42327 Views)

WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Certificate Number Missing In Buhari's WAEC Certificate As Man Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by LudaChriz(m): 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:
Imagine how this man mortgaged the future of Edo state because of power. If only he could channel that same energy, the state would be better by now angry

Zombie try and get small sensee
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by LudaChriz(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:
cool

Tax collectors delivered after 6 billion

Na September APC , Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Kabaka , Progressive Governors (Uzodinma Ganduje Zulum) , DSS, Police, Army and INEC ,APC Lawyers, CJN Mallam Tanko, go show them why everybody just keep quite while they make noise

Na PDP they first make noise but Las Las Na wailing hin dey end

Awon Like for Atiku Share for Buhari crew go still cry pepper

I pity u
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Badgers14: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
toluleke:
Imagine AMbode just chickened out instead of fighting at least lose with dignity

Sometimes it is best to walk away..

You just can't push jagagban around like that.. hin don tey for politics... he's been there , done that and have the T shirt... remember him as AD governor butting heads with OBJ?

Oshiomole is not a grandfather of Tinubu's calibre.. Rocha's tried it in Imo and failed.. Rocha's and Oshiomole have not been around politics as long as Jagagban himself..

Ambode did the right thing to bow out otherwise he would find himself part 2 of OBJ and Ibori saga.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by LLMG: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
This has nothing to do with fear, it's a fact.
techmo:

Fear don dey catch dem, PDP looters don remember God
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by sLentlover7778(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Cosmatikka:
Please Mr poster pls add viewers discretion advised, cos some ppl can drink sniper after seeing this pictures.
#EdoIsNotLagos
#AmbodeIsAWoman

Congrats to the people's Governor
4+4= 8
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Kemistri4(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kingscee:
Buhari to Oshiomole, look at the damage you just caused to our great party

Bubu: Osho, u see that empty well over there
Osho: yes baba. What about it
Bubu: it will be filled with ur tears soon if u don't geddifok out of my APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by desthan(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pergrace:
Same governorship candidates contesting against each other again but from different parties.
I just don't know the English words to describe it.

Na wa oh

It's "Mad oh"
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Nanavati(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
confirmation that Edo is not Lagos
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:
Imagine how this man mortgaged the future of Edo state because of power. If only he could channel that same energy, the state would be better by now angry
go back to your Lagos landlord grin
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Myself2(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
This man forever has my respect for Manning up and really fighting like a man
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by blakkydikky(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Pigs that sold their people for position.. let's watch and see 2023
...smiles,I know your useless father didnt tell you his piglet how you osus sold your coward hero,Ojukwu for Yoruba and Fulani all because of pottage.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by abokikhalifa: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dalil8:
PDP is coming back to power 2023 ✌�
Coming to America ni.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by zudozz: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
e good as him wear face mask..d guy too wor-woh!
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by earnit1: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
ok
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by macjireh: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ibime gensteejay donjazet MercylessMercy OtemAtum BlueRayDick afrodoc iamoyindamola
EarlRagnar2 seankafor raumdeuter A40

kindly follow this prophet... he's seen the future of this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXt5IG_Jhk
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Kindledlight(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:

the fear of efcc and DSS will make him accept everything in good faith

Jagaban? Jonathan tried it,it was a season film for Jonathan and u know the outcome of what happened in 2015 elections.So now tell me who in Nigeria of today will threaten him with efcc and Dss?Whn i see some coments i laugh.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by donjazet(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
macjireh:
Ibime gensteejay donjazet MercylessMercy OtemAtum BlueRayDick afrodoc iamoyindamola
EarlRagnar2 seankafor raumdeuter A40

kindly follow this prophet... he's seen the future of this world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCXt5IG_Jhk

If he can see the future, can he please give me correct score of tomorrow's Chelsea match. We'll split the winnings 50\50.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Ibime(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet:

If he can see the future, can he please give me correct score of tomorrow's Chelsea match. We'll split the winnings 50\50.

Prophet wey dey fry hair and (possibly) bleach skin. Is that one a prophet. Low self-esteem nigga looking like a knock-off version of Pastor Chris

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Unrated900(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2020
Dalil8:
PDP is coming back to power 2023 ✌�

Na over-comers bible church
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by donjazet(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ibime:

Prophet wey dey fry hair and (possibly) bleach skin. Is that one a prophet. Low self-esteem nigga looking like a knock-off version of Pastor Chris

grin grin
I swear i dey reason open church like this this, enough fools_ dey ready to pay up. cheesy

See as my guy macjireh take full mugu for this one hand. Chai! cheesy
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by tuniski: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
jericco1:
Lame!
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by otokx(m): 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let the games begin.
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Salvador1:
Governor Godwin Obaseki receive his certificate oas candidate of People's Democratic Party 2020 governorship election at PDP national Secretariat Abuja.
Long live PDP.
Dump APC covid party.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Osna0172(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pergrace:
Same governorship candidates contesting against each other again but from different parties.

Na wa oh
Party switch
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Kayolamzy: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Election is not win on nairaland. 4+4-4=4
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by macjireh: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
donjazet Ibime anyways see u by 2023
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by macjireh: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kindledlight:

Jagaban? Jonathan tried it,it was a season film for Jonathan and u know the outcome of what happened in 2015 elections.So now tell me who in Nigeria of today will threaten him with efcc and Dss?Whn i see some coments i laugh.

all he did was fall in line with buhari presidential ambition
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Salvador1: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
imhotep:

Long live PDP.
Dump APC covid party.

cc lzaa
lol
APC is a pandemic party
Quarantine party
Isolation party
Ncdc livescore party

Our brother Femi can testify

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Oddslordreal: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
techmo:

Okowa is an humble boy

Go read how he praised Tinubu for his birthday

So na tinubu botmy abi

Lol
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by CaptainFM1: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Pergrace:

Na wa oh

The word is "Cross-carpeting" lol
Re: Obaseki Receives His Certificate As PDP Governorship Candidate by Divinefavour1: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I HATE POLITICS

i have that glass face shield, and other types of face masks like 3M, KN95, Surgical disposable, thermometer infrared gun e.t.c in bulk for sale at almost factory price.

location. Abuja

Quote me if interested

is it nationwide delivery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Fuss About Bichi’s Son Appearing In A Picture With Tinubu? / Ahmed Isah Apologises For Slapping A Woman / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.