Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? (1674 Views)

How You Can Protect Your Family From Malaria Attack! / More Deaths, No Benefit From Malaria Drug (HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE) In VA Virus Study / 90,000 Persons Benefit From Malaria Services In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by northvietnam(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Greetings my country people...

Have any body noticed this new wave of malaria Every where now...

I have been down with malaria Twice, the first one came , I used One malaria drug that I bought for 500 naira.

After taking the Drugs, I felt better. But after couple of days, it came back again in a different dimension.... i used chloroquine 12tabs( 4 tabs the first day/ 2 morning and 2 night the remaining 2days) plus piriton and Paracetamol.( I was self medicating tho) ... after taken the above mentioned drugs , I was cool, very cool.

Fast forward to a month later , the malaria came back again, with full force , cool, lost my smell and taste , serious body pains and vomiting plus flu. This time I had to call a friend of mine who is a pharmacist, she brought Lonart DS and Amozil Beecham for me, said I should boil lemon and Ginger and garlic, that i should be bathing with semi diluted hot water. I did as she directed ...

After few days I was ok . She now brought
Zinc
Calcium
White vitamin C
Blood capsule

She said I should be taking them every day.

Thiis is a month now and I haven’t experienced headache at all..

Every member of my family suffered from serious malaria , they are all ok now and we take those drugs above on daily bases .

A friend of mine , his mom nearly died, she had heavy malaria and serious breathing problem due to cold coupled with flu.

All medications failed ... but the grandmom(the sick woman’s mother) came from villa and brought some herbs...
Dogoyaro
Ginger
Garlic
Lemon
They cooked the whole thing together , she drank it and also she drinks this hot soup that women that gave birth normally drink that is very peprish ... I can tell u now that this is getting to a month and the woman is very sound now.

Could it be that every body is catching corona virus without knowing ??

1 Share

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Caramelskin(f): 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Toor
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by holsconcept(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's purely Malaria
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by infogenerator(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol, I'm at a friend's wedding right now, I just sneezed and everyone made an immediate eye contact with me...... I couldn't help but laugh out loud, lol.....

Truth is, it's ordinary malaria and it's the season, let's not kid ourselves.....

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by northvietnam(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
infogenerator:
Lol, I'm at a friend's wedding right now, I just sneezed and everyone made an immediate eye contact with me...... I couldn't help but laugh out loud, lol.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
Because we are in flu season.
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
holsconcept:
It's purely Malaria

How did you know it's "purely malaria"??
To an average Nigerian, every sickness is malaria!
This is the mentality that will keep this virus spreading in Nigeria even when other countries with reasonable citizens have succeeded in controlling theirs.

HIV was discovered outside Africa, but today, it has become a sub saharan African disease because people like you believe only in malaria, and have refused to take the recommended precautions for other diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by cassidy1996(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
have being sick for some days now
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
infogenerator:

Truth is, it's ordinary malaria and it's the season, let's not kid ourselves.....

Malaria does not cause sneezing, bros.
If you're afraid of the word "coronavirus" just term it flu, as flu can be caused by any of the respiratory viruses other than coronavirus.

Tagging it malaria will make you become careless(like sneezing in public as you already did), increasing the chances of spreading it to high risk people whose immunity may not be able to fight it off for.
Coronavirus is now widespread, and majority of people are not dying from it.
I've had it and still recovered in a space of 1week.
Let's stop this "malaria" mentality thing and take all necessary precautions to help curtail this virus.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by HealthRestore: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
The malaria drugs will have now are not as strong as before again. Those mosquito has gotten their way around it, that why is very different under normal circumstances to treat malaria onces and it will vanish like that.

We need to build our immune system that why your friend ask you to get vitamic c and those drug for your immune system

We can get ride of malaria by building a strong immune system and it has been made easy with organic products that is made available in Nigeria

Immune Plus Capsule, it can be taken with Kuding Tea when treacting malaria.

These solve malaria problem with easy and make us to be strong against the pandemic

Visit gethealthrestoration.com for more information
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by infogenerator(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If you're afraid of the word "coronavirus" just term it flu, as flu can be caused by any of the respiratory viruses other than coronavirus.

Tagging it malaria will make you become careless(like sneezing in public as you already did), increasing the chances of spreading it to high risk people whose immunity may not be able to fight it off for.
Let's stop this "malaria" mentality thing and take all necessary precautions to help curtail this virus.

You've a point my friend, it's not cool putting other people's life at risk just because we think it's "ordinary malaria"....... So I made sure I stayed away from any form of physical contact with anyone or anything, except my car and the chair I sat on......

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
infogenerator:

You've a point my friend, it's not cool putting other people's life at risk just because we think it's "ordinary malaria"....... So I made sure I stayed away from any form of physical contact with anyone or anything, except my car and the chair I sat on......

That's great.
Keep it up.
This virus is already here, and it's not a death sentence, except to a few elderly and immunocompromised people, and we must help them.
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by konjakonja(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
northvietnam:
Greetings my country people...

Have any body noticed this new wave of malaria Every where now...

I have been down with malaria Twice, the first one came , I used One malaria drug that I bought for 500 naira.

After taking the Drugs, I felt better. But after couple of days, it came back again in a different dimension.... i used chloroquine 12tabs( 4 tabs the first day/ 2 morning and 2 night the remaining 2days) plus piriton and Paracetamol.( I was self medicating tho) ... after taken the above mentioned drugs , I was cool, very cool.

Fast forward to a month later , the malaria came back again, with full force , cool, lost my smell and taste , serious body pains and vomiting plus flu. This time I had to call a friend of mine who is a pharmacist, she brought Lonart DS and Amozil Beecham for me, said I should boil lemon and Ginger and garlic, that i should be bathing with semi diluted hot water. I did as she directed ...

After few days I was ok . She now brought
Zinc
Calcium
White vitamin C
Blood capsule

She said I should be taking them every day.

Thiis is a month now and I haven’t experienced headache at all..

Every member of my family suffered from serious malaria , they are all ok now and we take those drugs above on daily bases .

A friend of mine , his mom nearly died, she had heavy malaria and serious breathing problem due to cold coupled with flu.

All medications failed ... but the grandmom(the sick woman’s mother) came from villa and brought some herbs...
Dogoyaro
Ginger
Garlic
Lemon
They cooked the whole thing together , she drank it and also she drinks this hot soup that women that gave birth normally drink that is very peprish ... I can tell u now that this is getting to a month and the woman is very sound now.

Could it be that every body is catching corona virus without knowing ??
You just explained what I am passing through now, did you drink the ginger, garlic water while taking the lonart DS? I can't taste or smell anything it started ten days after taking malaria and thypoid drugs. I just bought Lonart DS and Ciprotab this evening. I have ginger and garlic as well as dogoyaro, can all go together?
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Ghostrye: 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
if you have flu or respiratory problems, then it is not malaria....it is not typhoid either let's stop deceiving ourselves. Instead of just self medicating, how bout you actually get tested to see what is actually wrong.
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by stephen13(m): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is a serious case.....i have treated malaria like 2 different times with ciprotab and it keep persisting with the signs after like 3 days.....the drugs we have cant completely wipe out the toxins out of the body.
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Mightyhaiz: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
cold... The cold weather has a way of stressing your tissues,joints and even bones.. leaving you susceptible to any endemic disease... which in our case here is mostly malaria..

me,since dec last year,I haven't had a headache.. but for some weeks now since the rains intensified, I've been having nocturnal fevers and heavy sweating,coupled with joint and waist pains.. I intentionally refused to take any drugs.. I rest periodically and take fruits n fluids ,to allow my body fight it off.
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by northvietnam(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
konjakonja:
You just explained what I am passing through now, did you drink the ginger, garlic water while taking the lonart DS? I can't taste or smell anything it started ten days after taking malaria and thypoid drugs. I just bought Lonart DS and Ciprotab this evening. I have ginger and garlic as well as dogoyaro, can all go together?

After taking Tabs, then u give space of 2days or 3 then take the other one ....

Me dey suspect say every body don carry corona virus but based on say our body dey used to fever that’s why we beat the virus
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by FredasMumAndI: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
If you have been exposed to covid-19, our immune booster has been shown to keep you healthy and strong.
It has antiviral properties and has been effective in managing coronavirus patients.

To order, click below.
https://flutterwave.com/store/fredasliquidhealth

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Xmen149(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2020
had same experience,.took maleria drug and ciprotabe no show.
I headed straight to hospital and ran tests. the maleria was remaining one plus and the typhoid was all-time high.
the doctor said the weather now is weakening immune systems and the worst is "maleria seem to be developing resistance to arthemeter and lume.. "that they are going back to old way of treating maleria "chloroquine ".

he placed me on injection on antibiotics and chloroquine.

after the treatment I lost my sense of taste,.scent,.week or two later it's indigestion. bt am getting it back small. looked up side effects of chloroquine and yeah that's what am facing cos they weren't there b4 treatment.

since then,no illness...but those side effects
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by techmo(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2020
undecided

Seem it's everywhere, I observed that too but thought it's my mind playing mind games with me

Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Jlow2: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Xmen149:
I headed straight to hospital and ran tests. the maleria was remaining one plus and the typhoid was all-time high.
the doctor said the weather now is weakening immune systems and the worst is "maleria seem to be developing resistance to arthemeter and lume.. "that they are going back to old way of treating maleria "chloroquine ".

after the treatment I lost my sense of taste,.scent,.week or two later it's indigestion. bt am getting it back small. looked up side effects of chloroquine and yeah that's what am facing cos they weren't there b4 treatment.

for how long did you lose ur sense of taste and smell?
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Xmen149(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Jlow2:
for how long did you lose ur sense of taste and smell?
still on,.but regaining it gradually..it's running into 2weeks now
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by lilbarracuda(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Everybody
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by chinwezdasilva: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

where you gt am from
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
This cold weather is really putting my immune system to the test. I don't take drugs either. Once I notice slight headache or body pains, I know my immune system is fighting some shits in my body.

I simply take more fruits, garlic,ginger and lemon
Increase my training (exercises).
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by okpurukata(f): 9:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Xmen149:

Its Corona. Just boost ur immune system with ginger, garlic and 1000mg of vit C
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by okpurukata(f): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2020
techmo:

Seem it's everywhere, I observed that too but thought it's my mind playing mind games with

Corona. But its not a death sentence. Many have recovered. Boost ur immune system
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by techmo(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2020
okpurukata:

Corona. But its not a death sentence. Many have recovered. Boost ur immune system

Hmmmn well I don't rule out corona or any other strain of flu

And more than ever I don't joke with carrot, oranges , chilli and ginger
Re: Why Is Every Body Suffering From Malaria Nowadays??? by Rursh(m): 2:19am On Jul 02, 2020
The answer is simple.

1. The insect (Mosquito) carrying the protozoa (Plasmodium falciparum and the 3 other common variants is very common in the tropics.

2. The Plasmodium is reforming or let me say changes or become better resistant to drugs ie coartem ( arthemether and lumefatrine) used to combat it thus rendering them less effective.

3. The generally polluted environment we now live with free radicals (oxidants), pollutants et Al is making resistance to the early stage of the Plasmodium ( sporozoites) conducive this easing multiplication or transformation to the more inimical stage (trophozoites)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Please For A Nagging Tooth Ache. / Ozone And Chelation Therapy - Bangalore / Sex Everyday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.