Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! (2462 Views)

(new Post) Good Evening Abeg Nairaland I Need Your Answer Right Now / Friends With Benefits Group Created For People All Around Nigeria / Here Is My Full Bio Data...please Accept Me For Who I Am And Be My Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
This will be my last created topic on Nairaland to show you how i mean every word you about to read right now..

i am searching for a lady for a serious relationship that would lead to MARRIAGE.

20 - 25, GODfearing, SLIM with them curves, no need to show up cleavage n still look beautiful from the inside out. i dont like v.fat girls, you can tell if you go through my existing threads.

IGBO AND
MUST BE A LITERATE. Where have you been am tired of searching!

As for me ..just know that i am disciplined, focused and a health professional that can take good care of my family, by God grace!!
GENOTYPE- AA, you can reach me on zero7zero1 461 1580.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by DaddyRochie1642: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Oga Becareful,... I Don't Want Any Woman To Carry You Enter Inside Expess With no Hope Of Return

I Don't Want It To End In Sorrowful Tears grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by MajesticKris: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is what they say, when they want to enjoy

free Bleeping.. cus girls no dey use ear hear Marriage grin grin grin

I know it style grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Sweettea9(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by uniqueboi1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
This guy na yeye guy o. So you no fit go find babe you gats come here type rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Baloranking(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Of all places to search for a wife, na nairaland grin land of hypocrites.

I hope you find what you're looking for.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:
This guy na yeye guy o. So you no fit go find babe you gats come here type rubbish

I had to go through your response overtime, and found out it's a you thing..stop seeking attention for your worthless existence, everything about you is just entrenched in deep hate.. please change!

2 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Baloranking:
grin
Of all places to search for a wife, na nairaland grin land of hypocrites.

Am fully aware there's a very slim chance for that to happen, but who knows anything can happen..

2 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Haywhymido(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
May your heart desire be granted

3 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by SweetCunt97(f): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Abeg most of these online relationship searchers are low key psychos.

4 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

And am not one of them.
But most of them use your kind of username

5 Likes

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by SweetCunt97(f): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
ieemmanuel:

And am not one of them.
But most of them use your kind of username
If they use my kinda username, no one will take them seriously i assure you. If u weren't myopic, d lady u claimed u wanted to marry, u would have gone ahead knowing she's definitely put on weight with pregnancy.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by fati2001(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by fati2001(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Baloranking:
grin Of all places to search for a wife, na nairaland grin land of hypocrites.
no mind am... nothing wher Michael Jackson no go see for mirror.

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by fati2001(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
Baloranking:
grin Of all places to search for a wife, na nairaland grin land of hypocrites.
no mind am... nothing wher Michael Jackson no go see for mirror. .

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by uniqueboi1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2020
ieemmanuel:

I had to go through your response overtime, and found out it's a you thing..stop seeking attention for your worthless existence, everything about you is just entrenched in deep hate.. please change!

Fvcking loser, you should better go get a life and stop going through my responses. We know you are worthless to your generation just hang in there, FSARS stray bullet will locate you soon enough. Mofo
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
ieemmanuel:
This will be my last created topic on Nairaland to show you how i mean every word you about to read right now..

i am searching for a lady for a serious relationship that would lead to MARRIAGE.

20 - 25, GODfearing, SLIM with them curves, no need to show up cleavage n still look beautiful from the inside out. i dont like v.fat girls, you can tell if you go through my existing threads.

IGBO AND
MUST BE A LITERATE. Where have you been am tired of searching!

As for me ..just know that i am disciplined, focused and a health professional that can take good care of my family, by God grace!!
GENOTYPE- AA, you can reach me on zero7zero1 461 1580.
You wasted your youth.(no apologies)
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:

your monkier makes me giggle

1 Like

Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:

[s]

Fvcking loser, you should better go get a life and stop going through my responses. We know you are worthless to your generation just hang in there, [s]FSARS stray bullet will locate you soon enough. Mofo[/s]
[/s]

Further portrays my point stated earlier..
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
Masonkaycares:
You wasted your youth.(no apologies)

Don't get it twisted
Am a young vibrant youth !!!
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by uniqueboi1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
ieemmanuel:

[/s]

Further portrays my point stated earlier..

Hold on I'm coming for you.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Hold on I'm coming for you.

Uncle pack your over inflated ego and go let me see road, you don't need to comment on every thread you see to show yourself.. am not going to dignify you with another response.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by SweetCunt97(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Masonkaycares:
your monkier makes me giggle
Giggle away
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Sweettea9(f): 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is not a place to go to in sensitive issues as this, nairaland has a giant problem with fake profiles. It is likely the person is not even real. Good luck!
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2020
ieemmanuel:

Don't get it twisted
Am a young vibrant youth !!!
Make use of the youth in you. Don't ask me for advice cos the only thing I do is sleep. And I never get bored
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Giggle away
Can't giggle away. My expectations so high.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by uniqueboi1(m): 5:43am On Jun 28, 2020
ieemmanuel:

Uncle pack your over inflated ego and go let me see road, you don't need to comment on every thread you see to show yourself.. am not going to dignify you with another response.

Look at this non-entity. Let me finish working on your file. You will hear from me.
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by SweetCunt97(f): 6:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Can't giggle away. My expectations so high.
Expectations? Lmfao
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by nautybride: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Sweettea9:
This is not a place to go to in sensitive issues as this, nairaland has a giant problem with fake profiles. It is likely the person is not even real. Good luck!

You mean like an alien on mother Earth? Ewwwoooo!
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Make use of the youth in you. Don't ask me for advice cos the only thing I do is sleep. And I never get bored

boss this is one of them if you look at it closely...
Re: My Last Created Topic On Nairaland I Hope My Wife to be Sees This soon ! by ieemmanuel(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Sweettea9:

I know there are many ways to meet someone other than nairaland, there are tons of sites and places where people exchange ideas, share common interest or even hobbies and nairaland is one of them! we might even share a common interest nobody knows...Have learnt alot on this great forum thus I decided to try this route..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hookup With Cool Babies And Cool Guys / Godly Singles / Is Patwhizkid Beautiful?upload Ur Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.