Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

My Wife And Daughter Are Covid-19 Positive Mr P Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife And Daughter Are Covid-19 Positive Mr P Cries Out (212 Views)

10 Strict Rules Davido Daughter's Are FORCED To Obey / Waje And Her Daughter Are Goals!check Out Their Adorable Private Chat Screenshot / Yvonne Nelson And Daughter Are Looking So Cute In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And Daughter Are Covid-19 Positive Mr P Cries Out by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWsOICSb7Tc

Peter Okoye, twin brother of the defunct music group (P-Square) also known as Mr. P has tested positive for COVID 19.

The Nigerian musician confirmed this via his verified Twitter page on Saturday.
In a series of videos posted, Peter Okoye revealed his wife, Lola Omotayo, and daughter, Aliona also tested positive for Coronavirus

Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye, popularly known as Mr. P has tested positive for COVID 19.

The Nigerian music mogul confirmed this via his Twitter page on Saturday.

He also added that his wife and daughter were both Coronavirus positive.

He explain how it has been hectic in the past few weeks for his family.

He, however, advised all his fans to stay safe and listen to all COVID-19 guidelines.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Mackie Speaks Out On Marvel's Diversity Issue—including Black Panther / BET Awards 2020: Checkout Full List Of Winners / Bbnaija Season 5 Shows From 19th July!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.