Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members (48756 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by osazsky(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
pquaver:

chai e pain you say as you thought you have pushed apc to the brink of shattering,they ended up uniting and may end up stronger.. you want him to fight and let apc scatter then you will rejoice at people defecting to pdp like obaseki well sorry for your loss.. they have come together and the enemy is once again pdp starting from edo and ondo. .As I see am your wailing will be long you might even retiring in politics as a wailer. .lol
apc is dead ..where was Tinubu since as a leader he kept mute and was dictator....he failed....he didn't address obaseki and Adams saga on time..ask any doctor the best time to treat an infection is during the first 3 months after years when it has gotten to vital organs d only way out is death
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by pquaver(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thetruthshallse:
Like the my people use to say 'ogbon o ma npa ologbon ni' literally means if you think you are wise, it is your wiseness that is going to kill you. This man never learn, call a spade a spade, this people you are with doesn't like you. Accept that and move on. Why still defending the indefensible. A word is enough for the wise.

Chai Tinubu don suffer.See online warrior who has not achieved quarter of what tinubu has achieved in life is advicing tinubu. . oga give yourself the advice so atleast we go hear your name like tinubu don come online and be advice who can change your life in split second. .
Na only for naija you go see who no get work dey advice who get work wetin e go do for him work..
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by pquaver(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
osazsky:
apc is dead ..where was Tinubu since as a leader he kept mute and was dictator....he failed....he didn't address obaseki and Adams saga on time..ask any doctor the best time to treat an infection is during the first 3 months after years when it has gotten to vital organs d only way out is death

it's dead you should be happy ba why are you advicing them on how to survive to defeat your pandemic development party? So when did you now love apc so well to care about them? Carry your love to Pdp they need it there..
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by IMMUNO1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is typical of a backseat driver. You cause problem from the background and blame the front runners. These guys have been sacrificed as the slain lambs that the almighty Tinubu may remain a good man before some people he is far better than if not for the kind of useless politics they play here. Keep condemning and blaming your inner allies until you become a lone sheep in the midst of hyenas.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by bigpicture001: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
That has always been his tactise.. Denying plots that goes against him......
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by tomdon(m): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Jagaban writings always prolific
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by jaxxy(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2020
Racoon:
Belated response.Jagaban don see something.When you see a toad running in daylight then know that something is chasing it.It took him the recent power reshuffling to openly make this pronouncement.The grippling truth is now obvious

Because he took sides for personal interests rather than fairness of all involved. Which is what Buhari eventually did.

To some party discipline is obeying the godfathers than anything else reasonable. When a party vision isn’t about the people bt selfish interests these are the kind of issues than happen. Oshiomole and his Nwc and co are destructive elements.

It baffles Tinubu acknowledges the wrongs of the Oshiomole and Nwc I this issue bt yet praising them for doing a terrible and destructive job. He is neither here no there or
Maybe he’s still on the side of the former destructive and disbanded leadership. This will only create problems because they are not ready and never ready to sheath sword until they change their agendas. Why? They have hidden agendas.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Blazebond(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I see Oshiomole coming back as APC chairman, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Ize Iyamu will win Edo governorship election...I SEE OBASEKI GOING TO PRISON

You see strange things.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Blazebond(m): 6:20am On Jun 28, 2020
This power hungry Buffon is one of the reasons why the APC is imploding,he is the worst human to have as a party leader.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Radiant01(m): 7:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Even if we don't want APC again,PDP can't be option. option
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin

2023 Politics will be unpredictable..
The Next president will surprise everyone.

Like for APC
Share for PDP

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Bobyro: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
In 1967, Obasanjo landed in Igboland and the fathers of many Igbos ran into the bush. Even Ojuku ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan.
In 1999, Ojuku lost all Igbo States to Obasanjo.
In 2003, Obasanjo wọn all Igbo States.
In 2011, Tinubu retired Obasanjo such that Iyabo his daughter couldn't win the polling unit in front of Obasanjo's House.

Tinubu who retired Obasanjo is the one they are calling coward. Guess those calling Tinubu a coward? Those who Obasanjo flogged their fathers mercilessly.
Oga make sure your facts are accurate before spilling rubbish. All which igbo states.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by mrzizman: 8:35am On Jun 28, 2020
My fellow country people the truth still remain this is Nigeria everything is possible.the know the game the are playing very well.look back a little and you will understand.the sacrifice bayasa state for imo state to stand.now the are sacrificing oshobaba for their perfect rigging in edo.so that when it will happen people like us will not see it as a correct score.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by blackboy(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Baba leave long story. You and Oshio were major problems in APC. Tinubu too should not take major blame he encouraged Oshio if the duo had handled the Obaseki issue well it would not have exploded to all this. They thought Edo was Lagos. Thought Obaseki was Ambode.

Let sane and just people take over APC. Not the likes of Jagaban or Oshio.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
I see Oshiomole coming back as APC chairman, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.Ize Iyamu will win Edo governorship election...I SEE OBASEKI GOING TO PRISON

When a man is dying he starts seeing things grin grin grin grin check ya sef
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Strangebuttrue(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

When a man is dying he starts seeing things grin grin grin grin check ya sef
laevilmiss I bind you in Jesus name.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Mokason28: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sirwallace:

I sort of stop abusing people on the internet, but you are very stupid for misleading people with this comment on the write up.

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, you are a simpleton.
I wasn’t being sarcastic & I won’t insult you because it’s crystal clear you have comprehension issues... Ask politely I will gladly uncover all the undertone in his message or better still kindly read Tinubu’s message again sir.
NOTE: if you make me insult you... you will be forced out of Niraland
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
laevilmiss I bind you in Jesus name.

I bind mysef in Lord Horus' name Amun!
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by dangermouse(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
abbey621:

Yet there is no way you become politically relevant in Nigeria without a godfather. Do not deceive yourself into thinking fantasy is reality. Politics is a dirty game and one played with alliances and loyalties. You think someone like Tinubu does not have an ace up his sleeve, he still believes APC has the strongest chance of winning the next presidency, once he stops believeing this, APC is doomed!
. This is democracy. One man cannot be dictating to millions of Nigerians who and who not to vote. Its totally insane. We should scrutinize politicians well during campaigns and vote in the right person with the interest of the people at heart and hold them accountable. Godfathers are only after there pockets n other selfish interests.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by HyAccent: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
prestige101:
PLease can someone in one sentence summarise this TERM PAPER.

Oshiomhole can still recontest.

Tinubu stands by Gen. Buhari's action.

Tinubu said he had warned all the warring parties against dragging each other to court. Which by the way is shameful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
dangermouse:
. This is democracy. One man cannot be dictating to millions of Nigerians who and who not to vote. Its totally insane. We should scrutinize politicians well during campaigns and vote in the right person with the interest of the people at heart and hold them accountable. Godfathers are only after there pockets n other selfish interests.

LMAO...You actually believe Nigeria runs a democracy. Even the USA does not run a true democracy. Let me gist you, politics is a dirty game. We have king makers, puppets in place to do their masters bidding. This is why you'll never see a nobody become president in this country, it will always be someone handpicked by the elite and directly or indirectly imposed on the masses. One day we might be lucky that the puppet breaks free and actually fights his or her puppet master for the greater good but for now, it's business as usual grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Pascal9: 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tifnubu is a typical Yoruba man, don't plan a war with them, when the heat is on they betry you, osho is a Fool, he allowed his ego couple with unreliable coward call tifnubu to push him to Golgotha, he should have listened to the governors and come to a middle ground, he should have known that buhari silence is dangerous, but tifnubu should by now realize that the rest of Nigerians are not Lagos zombies.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by prestige101: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2020
HyAccent:

Oshiomhole can still recontest.

Tinubu stands by Gen. Buhari's action.

Tinubu said he had warned all the warring parties against dragging each other to court. Which by the way is shameful.

Thanks Man.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Mokason28: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Sirwallace:

I sort of stop abusing people on the internet, but you are very stupid for misleading people with this comment on the write up.

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, you are a simpleton.
Sir I’m still expecting a response from you... I will love to prove to you that I wasn’t being sarcastic and my intentions were not to mislead anyone, because you have comprehension issues and you were trying to pour out your poverty and frustrations towards me
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Sirwallace(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Mokason28:

Sir I’m still expecting a response from you... I will love to prove to you that I wasn’t being sarcastic and my intentions were not to mislead anyone, because you have comprehension issues and you were trying to pour out your poverty and frustrations towards me

Seriousl!! you think I have all the time in the world to get in your "frustration" e-fight chasing clout?
I am pretty sure your Dad would not be proud of his son seeing your display of nuisance here. All of which could have been avoided if he had used condom that your Morally bankrupt mum advised.

And for your gibberish downpour, you can kiss my ass whenever they drop.

Buffoon.
Re: Tinubu Reveals Cause Of APC Crisis, Sends Message To Oshiomhole, NWC Members by Mokason28: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sirwallace:

Seriousl!! you think I have all the time in the world to get in your "frustration" e-fight chasing clout?
I am pretty sure your Dad would not be proud of his son seeing your display of nuisance here. All of which could have been avoided if he had used condom that your Morally bankrupt mum advised.

And for your gibberish downpour, you can kiss my ass whenever they drop.

Buffoon.
Your problem is Not Natural seeking for a solution to your problem is homicide ... If you ever come to my mention again THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU and a member of your Youruba useless family will die ... Frustrated Yoruba fooooool undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter / Ministerial Nominees: Osunbor, Mohammed May Make List / Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.