Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do (50483 Views)

Tinubu Speaks As Abba Kyari Takes Bill To Buhari In London / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Edo 2020: Finally, Oshiomhole Speaks; Tells APC Leaders, Members What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by afecgivers: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
All these grammars can make someone lose election. No wonder Northern people win election easily because they communicate in simply and familiar languages. Now for we wey no go school...wetin Tinubu talk?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Think9ja(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
All these big big English is for what?

I couldn't even finish reading the first paragraph, typing big big grammar like 2023 depends on it.

He's not communicating abeg

We too like English for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is there any legal way to make money online?
I dnt mean the ones that require a startup pay o
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by milkyworld(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let the game begin...
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by PigTormentor: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
[[s]quote author=Fasindo post=91136655]shocked

Tinubu

It is now down on Tinubu on the reality of things that's y he is denying his purported 2023 presidential ambition.

By the time Northern cabals finish with Tinubu he will even deny supporting Buhari in 2015 nd 2019.
[/quote][/s]

TRASH. Primary school shallow unimaginative line of thinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Aphiemy: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu is only making a "U" turne seeing that the cloud is dark at the front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Creeza(m): 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Reinaldo:
He was never interested in being president
I beg you to reconsider
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Lamasta(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu can only become relevant again if He decides to support our amiable VP Osinbajo for the 2023 President and also bring back Ambode which was his greatest undoing...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by DModeCntStopMe: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
visijo:
Do you know that
95% Of women hate their Husbands female friends but 95% of Men like their Wives female friends.
Men are such nice people
Wisdom

grin
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by abbey621(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
The one and only Jagaban....Unless we want to kid ourselves or play dumb, we all know this man will have a say on who becomes president in 2023. Be it Northerner or Yoruba, everybody knows. The only people pained here are those with less than 5% chance of smelling the presidency grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by BABANGBALI: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
E pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by kaymart: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by dahnimoh(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
EVEN Peter did not wait for the bird to crow three times before he denied JESUS.

Tinubu, don't bother yourself with this long epistle, we all know you have seen the hand writing on the wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by michoim(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by nov19(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Maybe he has a presidential ambition which may not materialize..

But what make this guy head and shoulders higher than his political colleague to the extent of leading a party to successful wrestle away power from an incumbent is so obvious..

I may not respect the outcome..i.e concerning the way the country has been governed since APC took over..

But I respect his ambition, his wisdom, his strong leadership qualities..

These qualities I truly desire as a man..

I can only wish he could will such rare abilities to help bring into power people who truly have Nigeria at heart.., competent and God fearing.. this is all we need at this time in our journey as a Country..

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Realadey(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tinubu is a nightmare to some people. What happened in APC just of recent made me realise this.
Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Can't the man have rest of mind with this hullabaloo?

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Yankee101: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
E really pain am be that

And this go help incase part 2 (efcc) is at play
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Slurity(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Mykelhendriz:
If this man becomes president eh.. Nigeria is completely finished
Finished the way lagos got finished abi? That man is a loaded idea that can change this country positively

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Champneys: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Go and sit down somewhere, Bola Bullion Van Ole Jatijati!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by LudaChriz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Story story
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Kelechijerry701: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
visijo:
Do you know that
95% Of women hate their Husbands female friends but 95% of Men like their Wives female friends.
Men are such nice people
Wisdom
what about how 95percent of men feel about their wives male friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by kirkwood: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Whoever wrote this deserves an accolade. The language is musical even though the message expresses superficial intentions. Good writer!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Keegan: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Subsea:
Tinubu, the greedy glutton...you think Buhari is OBJ or GEJ? Do anyhow and see anyhow na grin

Thank God we finally have Buhari in Aso Rock!
No more Jubril.

I dey laugh in Swahili.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Realadey(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
U have really spoken it well jare.
Now I know why most people hate him, he is very good at what he does,that's politics. I don't think we can get someone of that stature so soon,he has tried in that area,although he is very greedy to a fault. But u can't take away his expertise and great experience from him.
Give it to him,he is one of the best.
nov19:

But what make this guy head and shoulders higher than his political colleague to the extent of leading a party to successful wrestle away power from an incumbent is so obvious..

I may not respect the outcome..i.e concerning the way the country has been governed since APC took over..

I can only wish he could will such rare abilities to help bring into power people who truly have Nigeria at heart.., competent and God fearing.. this is all we need at this time in our journey as a Country..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Didi2d(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lol...

Lot's of people on this thread are seers o. Dem don see tinubu future, in fact they can read tinubu mind and they can see the future.

I don't know why you guys hate the gentle man, he keeps quiet you people will complain, he talks you people will misquote him. What then you wants.
He's human, he's someone's husband, someones dad even grandfather.
Pls show respect, he has paid his dues

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Slurity(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamasta:
Tinubu can only become relevant again if He decides to support our amiable VP Osinbajo for the 2023 President and also bring back Ambode which was his greatest undoing...
is that so? You must be a graduate of that class called Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Adukpe19(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tell them o. Me I nofit put mouth o..... Oshiomole

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by obailala(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
If not for the covi19 yawa, millions of haters would have organised street carnivals in different parts of the country over the downfall of 'their prime enemy'

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Keegan: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
tope777:
Fact is that Tinubu never declare his ambition for 2023, yet people busy campaigning for him.

My take ,let the president remain in the North as they should continue enjoying the dividend... Insecurities and mind blowing Poverty.

Who President help grin shocked

Your head dey there.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by JaphNice(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
My guy is just playing loyal deep down him I know how he feels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do by Goke7: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
nov19:

You are very sincere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.