Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ (22122 Views)

Tribunal: Atiku Heads To Supreme Court, Says We Got Judgement, Not Justice / Military Jet Combs Orlu For ESN Operatives After Failed Land Combat / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by eastermonday75: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
heendrix:
There was no day I was happy as that day they harassed a Military guy in mofti, funny thing is his guys were not far, see war

Omo the Panel beating of that day sweet me very well ehn...in fact I'll always re-watch that video to make me happy anytime I'm feeling anyhow

up till today I still wonder why SARS are not deployed to fight Boko Haram sad
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Crazy sars..dem do me well too. grin dem no go die old.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Unrated900(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Moreoffaith:

Very strong backing bro, if not, all the atrocities committed by this devils, Fg would have abolish SARS

They can’t abolished because FG gets their commission from this arm robbery sars

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Zuriel23: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's a shame that the security agents assigned to protect the life and properties of a common man in the street has turned be to a viper.
I was in Ikeja this morning to get some things, and I was arrested by these police men (SARS).
What was my offence?
That I didn't have an ID card. Even when I have shown them my business ID card.
They threatened me with guns and strong words, though they didn't heat me or injure me but they collected 20k from me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Emyogalanya: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Watch how they will attack amnesty. And accuse them of causing divisions among ethnic/religious groups and trying to divide the country and helping terrorism

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by gnykelly(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
if there is a public hearing in it. I can come out and testify against this armed robbers called SARS. IG of police is aware of this act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Moreoffaith(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Unrated900:

They can’t abolished because FG gets their commission from this arm robbery sars

It is very possible bro, cos anything can happen in Nigeria.
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
We know about this things. The question here is, how can we stop them from manipulating and killing of innocent citizens?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
We know about this things. The question here is, how can we stop them from manipulating us

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Emyogalanya: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2020
SLAP44:
It happens everyday, the government is acting like they are happy about it.
you mean you don't know governments have share too ?

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by ifiokjohn(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
EndSars Now.
The Fg should please do something before they kill us finish. those guys behaves like they don't have families. they are heartless.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Unrated900(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Moreoffaith:

It is very possible bro, cos anything can happen in Nigeria.

So who would be catching thieves

Is it the neighbor hood watch

That rides bicycle ups and down the street like a baby
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by mulerogold(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nigeria SARS are thiefs.. some even rent their guns to armed robbers and cultists. Buhari has failed to do Nothing about this criminals in black. 2017 overhaul never worked.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Grateful02(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
nA now e sweet them to komot report . Sha let me not talk
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Chirowman(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
it's not easy, the way the beat up young boys with car or extort them. you will think it's their right, you and person wey carry gun no mate.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Austin1805(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

Same thing with Hushpuppi and his Afonja goons
1. Cuppy Otedola
2. Davido Adeleke
3. Balogun Dayo Wizkid
4. Dino Malaye
Yorubas & Scam be like Zuma and 5&6
Don't be silly. No human on earth love to associate with poverty and those guys that posed for pictures with Hushpuppi never knew him to be a fraudstar.
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Smartjeezy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
No SARS in the north. South are their only target just to reduce the population. SARS GO TO HELL! No sars here in colorado...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
Austin1805:
Don't be silly. No human on earth love to associate with poverty and those guys that posed for pictures with Hushpuppi never knew him to be a fraudstar.
Then why are they crucifying Daddy Freeze for the same thing. Hanging out with Hushpuppy
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Staro: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
So true
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by nedekid: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
heendrix:
There was no day I was happy as that day they harassed a Military guy in mofti, funny thing is his guys were not far, see war

Omo the Panel beating of that day sweet me very well ehn...in fact I'll always re-watch that video to make me happy anytime I'm feeling anyhow

up till today I still wonder why SARS are not deployed to fight Boko Haram sad
Bro upload the video lets enjoy it too grin
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by nedekid: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Moreoffaith:
No matter how you complain and no amount of evidence sent concerning this armed robbers, FG will never listen and will never do something about it...dumb govt.
The few weeks osibanjo was in charge, he issued strict instructions on Sars and we saw the difference. Immediately oga returned from UK. All the gains were reversed.
What does that tell you?

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

Same thing with Hushpuppi and his Sophisticated Goons
1. Cuppy Otedola
2. Davido Adeleke
3. Dino Malaye
4. Balogun Dayo Wizkid
what the actual fucck are you even saying?
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Coldie(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Buhari is still shocked
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Sonoyom(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2020
Uniformed Criminals.
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Austin1805(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
JackDaAlienz:

Then why are they crucifying Daddy Freeze for the same thing. Hanging out with Hushpuppy
Well, i wasn't not part of those mocking him but i think the major reason why he's getting those backlash is because of the insult and criticism he hauls at pastors
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nuel4:
what the actual fucck are you even saying?
Are you dumb or illiterate??
Can't you read?
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by cray91(m): 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
i wonder why you just making headline of this hushpuppi matter now like we don't already know he has been a fraud lord haha

Only a fool would think the guy has been balling with his sweat na cuz rarely will you see someone that struggle to make money live the life the way the guy lived it

I keep saying, the guy really enjoyed life, he balled to the fullest of the fullest

HAHA
JackDaAlienz:

Same Thing With Hushpuppi and His Sophisticated Goons
1. Cuppy Otedola
2. Davido Adeleke
3. Dino Malaye
4. Balogun Dayo Wizkid

He might even have a photo with Tinubu (the broadday light bullion van scammer)
Madam Abike should take note.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by gemini35(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
I,bet you, devil may reject Nigerian,s in hell fire,especially our so called presido,governor, s senators, name them, he Will say go and create your own hell this place will not enter us,
ontop the suffering and smiling the SARS keep harassing innocent citizen,s and go scot free,
and fg kept mute,
God him self will use mnk and disintegrat this country, our cry,wailing suffering name them have reach God,s ear.
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by astonished: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2020
This is what Nigerian youth should be fight for, especially on social media, but they are they are busy supporting their oppressor again themselves.

Call for head of Naira Marley, Funke Akindele etc

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Black lives matte in a shithole country
Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
they should reform the Pf

Re: SARS Operatives After Financial Gain Not Justice ― Amnesty Intl’ by semyman: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Unfortunately this will slide without any affirmative action from the government.
Their eyes are fixated on the cooking jar and have no time to call their armed wing of looters to order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Magu Should Be Detained For 28 Days / 227 Soldiers Protest Dismissal By 3 Armoured Division / Osinbajo Townhall Meeting At Maryland USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.