Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (85845 Views)

Barcelona Vs Valencia: Copa Del Rey Final (1 - 2) On 26th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Copa Del Rey Semi Final (1 - 1) On 6th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2020
Komu1048:

At least our told is still in our hands but on the other way ur mighty Man U is hoping we lose and then win to be in their dream third but las las u might not even qualify for champ league cox Man U na amaka they sabi disappoint
Just a win against Westham and my place amongst the top 4 is sealed bro cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2020
hotwax:

That Southampton Obafemi is Mike's ahead off Fernandes...Mason mount is better than the whole manu squad
Mount that play like Baba shukura cheesy

I laugh in Spanish grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
ChristineC:
Hazard left and Pulisic came in, why all the harp about Hazard? the man has like one goal one assist the whole fuckin season in Madrid grin grin grin
how many academy players are in Chelsea first eleven?

Funny but sorry you're a half wit!
Hazard with a solitary goal has a La Liga trophy to his trophy haul while the trio of Rashfraud,Martial and Greenwood goals couldn't help you get past Chelsea and your team is still 5th on the log.

Yes, we got Pulisic but no one expected him to replace Hazard. Hazard was a gem at Chelsea for half a decade , you wouldn't put your money on an injury prone player rotting away on the bench at Dortmund ,coming from another league to hit the ground running immediately. He has played well but he hasn't replace Hazard.

Mason Mount, Fikayo ,Reece James and Tammy have had over 70 games in between them this season and they've had their fair share of impact and let downs. Let's not forget Christensen, Hudson-Odoi and Loftus cheek.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by ChristineC: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Funny but sorry you're a half wit!
Hazard with a solitary goal has a La Liga trophy to his trophy haul while the trio of Rashfraud,Martial and Greenwood goals couldn't help you get past Chelsea and your team is still 5th on the log.

Yes, we got Pulisic but no one expected him to replace Hazard. Hazard was a gem at Chelsea for half a decade , you wouldn't put your money on an injury prone player rotting away on the bench at Dortmund ,coming from another league to hit the ground running immediately. He has played well but he hasn't replace Hazard.

Mason Mount, Fikayo ,Reece James and Tammy have had over 70 games in between them this season and they've had their fair share of impact and let downs. Let's not forget Christensen, Hudson-Odoi and Loftus cheek.
dude move aside. ingrained in shelsea fans is an inability to speak with trying insults. worse is they start it and when you decide to go down the lane, they can't finish it.
don't bother yourself.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
ChristineC:

dude move aside. ingrained in shelsea fans is an inability to speak with trying insults. worst is they start it and when you decide to go down the lane, they can't finish it.

That was not an insult .
I said half wit because you tried to be sarcastic .It was just a banter and if you can't discern between a banter and insult then there's no need having this conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by ChristineC: 9:54am On Jul 20, 2020
OJURONGBE1:
That was not an insult .
I said half wit because you tried to be sarcastic .It was just a banter and if you can't discern between a banter and insult then there's no need having this conversation.
k
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2020
ChristineC:
Hazard left and Pulisic came in, why all the harp about Hazard? the man has like one goal one assist the whole fuckin season in Madrid grin grin grin
Ole spent this and that, so what? what did Pep and Klopp win in their first seasons with their spendings?

how many academy players are even in Chelsea first eleven?

and how many matches did he play
who has given him playtime
mention one manure player who was on his status at all his time in chelsea. even now cool cool cool
grin grin i will leave you to cry and wail about that. grin grin grin grin

btw you're still finishing 5th this season whether you like it or not.... yeye manure fans

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by akintayoabi(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Erys:
@Akintayoabi
Come and congratulate me bro. Told you in football, expect anything. Blue flag is up tonight bro.
Congratulation bro

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by mdchikezie(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Yemike:

Just a win against Westham and my place amongst the top 4 is sealed bro cool

AND THAT'S THE EXACT THING KEEPING YOU ALL BACK. YOU'VE NOT PLAYED MATCH, BUT ALREADY ENTERED 4.
STRUGGLE TO DRAW FIRST OGA grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Erys(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2020
akintayoabi:
Congratulation bro
Thanks Man cheesy
akintayoabi:
Congratulation bro
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by femmoy(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2020
Yemike:

You're the most foolish supporter on this forum.

How is it Ole's fault?

u are as daft as ur foolish coach and to tell u i don't support useless teams especially from manchester. I just bleeped ur fellow city rival 2-0.
lastly don't ever quote me again before i lay a curse on u.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2020
femmoy:

u are as daft as ur foolish coach and to tell u i don't support useless teams especially from manchester. I just bleeped ur fellow city rival 2-0.
lastly don't ever quote me again before i lay a curse on u.
Stop wallowing in your stupidity bro cheesy
Simply defend yourself. How is it Ole's fault?

Stop following the masses in criticizing someone undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by DEROXMAN: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Yemike:

We don't need to defeat Leicester all I needed is just a draw cool

If Wetham's game is won with a wide margin I can afford to lose with a margin lesser than Westham's against Leicester cheesy
Chelsea trophies since 2017-premier league cup
2018-FA cup
2019- uefa Europa
2020-FA cup loading
list your own trophies let's compare meanwhile you are going cupless this season deal with it
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
DEROXMAN:
Chelsea trophies since 2017-premier league cup
2018-FA cup
2019- uefa Europa
2020-FA cup loading
list your own trophies let's compare meanwhile you are going cupless this season deal with it
I'll remember to quote you when we lift the UEL cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by DEROXMAN: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yemike:

I'll remember to quote you when we lift the UEL cool
no p and if you don't too pls remember to quote
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by donjazet(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by CASTAGNE: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
franugo:

Mtchewwww...always have an excuse...winning how? How many shots did you guys have on target dt actually worried willy Nonsense and ingredients. You will not see the saves he made, only focusing on the negatives
Oga me.na Chelsea fan ooh
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by daywuhmi: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by femmoy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yemike:

Stop wallowing in your stupidity bro cheesy
Simply defend yourself. How is it Ole's fault?

Stop following the masses in criticizing someone undecided

if u aren't indeed stupid,u would see the starting line up as a failure. Becos this is a faceless forum,many of u come out to display foolishness. I'm done talking to u boy,deal with ur defect.
quote me again and run mad.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Yemike(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
femmoy:

if u aren't indeed stupid,u would see the starting line up as a failure. Becos this is a faceless forum,many of u come out to display foolishness. I'm done talking to u boy,deal with ur defect.
quote me again and run mad.
What's wrong with the line up undecided

Stop beating around the bush like a coward cheesy

Awaiting the madness cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
RAGGA40:
Go and sit down
Oh I am sitting down, sipping my beverage and watching the highlights of the game cool
When you vex finish, come and join me tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 21, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Oh I am sitting down, sipping my beverage and watching the highlights of the game cool
When you vex finish, come and join me tongue
not in a vexing mode.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by SexytorresE(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2020
Lol... u got served , it’s Chelsea vs Arsenal grin that’s what makes a it a derby match
mrkings84:

Abeg which day be the Arsenal Manu derby?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by VillageGuyArts1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Somebody5589:
Beat you once, shame on you
Beat you twice, shame on you
Beat you the third time, shame on you

This night, Manchester would beat you the 4th time grin grin Shame on you again

Hello.
I'm having problems seeing your mail. Please do hit me up on whatsapp or simply reply here.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 by Somebody5589: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2020
VillageGuyArts1:

Hello.
I'm having problems seeing your mail. Please do hit me up on whatsapp or simply reply here.

Alright I'd do that

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On August 28 2021 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 / Barcelona Fans Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.