Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose (895 Views)

How To Start A Business In Africa Without A Dine / Let's Earn Free Money / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2020
Get 80 FSN Coin which is worth 70$ for downloading wedefi App

FSN coin is already listed in coinmarketcap

FSN coin All time high price was 10$ per coin

The reward is given by weDefi (w=Defi means decentralized finance system) where people invest their coins and get return (no need to deposite or invest any money)

Now Wedefi is giving us 70 FSN coin, we can stake this coin and get 14% return Annually.

Steps to join:

• Download app from this link (available in both playstore and direct apk) https://www.wedefi.com/
• Register with your mobile number
• Create a wallet and use the refer code to get 125 FSN coin
• Referal code: collinsmall
• Save your seed phrase
• Now claim the bonus (if bonus page keeps on loading, stay in that page for 10 min and open and close the app)
• Click on Earn tab from below, then click Interest
• Click on deposit and deposit 80 coins which you got as bonus (the coin which you received for free) and done

This real, alot of folks have been earning secretly from this.
you can check google and youtube for reviews. THIS IS VERY LEGIT. MY WHATSAPP 07031887325

Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 10:37pm On Jun 27, 2020
This fusion FSN coin is a game changer for those with fore sight.
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 4:17am On Jun 28, 2020
No investment needed on your part
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2020
*Banking on the Blockchain*
This FSN coin is listed in coinmarketcap

Go to playstore, download and install *wedefi.* Then create an account and use *collinsmall* as your referral username to get a loan of 80 fusion coins presently worth $70 and rising.

Invest it in "Earn" and get paid daily @ an average interest rate of 14% per year. The loan will be taken back in 90 days but the interest is all yours. Invest more if you want or keep rolling over your earned interest.

Your are in full control of your wallet and the funds. Finance has been decentralized. Enjoy!

https://www.wedefi.com/
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is the price of fusion coin [FSN] in the coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fusion/ this is equivalent N200. Assuming you are able to accumulate about 5k coin free, this can fetch you a million naira. And the price is rising by the day.The prospect on this coin is very high.
why not jump in today.
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2020
*Banking on the Blockchain*
This FSN coin is listed in coinmarketcap

Go to playstore, download and install *wedefi.* Then create an account and use *collinsmall* as your referral username to get a loan of 80 fusion coins presently worth $70 and rising.

Invest it in "Earn" and get paid daily @ an average interest rate of 14% per year. The loan will be taken back in 90 days but the interest is all yours. Invest more if you want or keep rolling over your earned interest.

Your are in full control of your wallet and the funds. Finance has been decentralized. Enjoy!

https://www.wedefi.com/
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by biggy12: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ?? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash,Struggle no more...
Organizations are laying off staffs but forever is recruiting.Learn how to make money through digital marketing of forever living product ,all you need to start is your laptop, phone, advertisement money to reach clients which u are not paying to me and your seriousness. Interested persons should Dm me

https:///jzs60e

I cant wait to have you in my team
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
biggy12:
Are you a student? Do you need additional source of income ?? Do you know you can work from home during a time of Corona like this and make cool cash,Struggle no more...
Organizations are laying off staffs but forever is recruiting.Learn how to make money through digital marketing of forever living product ,all you need to start is your laptop, phone, advertisement money to reach clients which u are not paying to me and your seriousness. Interested persons should Dm me

https:///jzs60e

I cant wait to have you in my team
please this tread is not for this. Stop spamming
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 11:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Bitcoin
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by Chidonsky: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
dguvnur:
Bitcoin
is that coin listed on any exchanges? So it means one can't withdraw it immediately.
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chidonsky:
is that coin listed on any exchanges? So it means one can't withdraw it immediately.
it is listed on 5 exchanges, you can withdraw and transfer to any of the exchange, then sale and receive your money
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by Chidonsky: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2020
dguvnur:
it is listed on 5 exchanges, you can withdraw and transfer to any of the exchange, then sale and receive your money
can i get it if i register with my laptop or just for smartphone?
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2020
smart phone, it is an app wedefi app
Chidonsky:
can i get it if i register with my laptop or just for smartphone?
Re: Let's Earn In Usd Without Investing A Dine, Try It Out , You've Nothing To Lose by dguvnur(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Consistency is the fuel to our accelerated success

(1) (Reply)

Please I Needed Some Motorcycles And Tricycle Suppliers In Lagos / . / How To Get Your $20 Free Bonus From Aliexpress Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.