Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,850 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right (23953 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by banio: 12:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:
we are not saying they are no longer together. we are saying everyone now know their role.

one is a ceremonial national leader while the other is the real leader.

a master and servant relationship last as long as the servant is willing to serve.

buhari cannot reject his willing service

This your mouth go fit put you for trouble

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Bakin3(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by cuteboy2: 1:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Why won't he claim to be together with Bubu when Tinubu's hand has been trapped inside bottle?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by olumide4christ: 2:53am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:
we are not saying they are no longer together. we are saying everyone now know their role.

a master and servant relationship last as long as the servant is willing to serve.

But I thought you and your kind have repeatedly said Buhari is a "dullard" & is "Jubrin El-Sudan"...how come he has suddenly become a "Master" and a "Real Leader" because he ordered a dissolution of the NWC?

I cannot understand your sudden change of direction or perhaps it's a case of speaking from both sides of your mouth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by olumide4christ: 3:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Rilwayne001:
IPOB YOUTHS said they are not together and Buhari is about to release EFCC dogs on Tinubu,
IPOB nightmare and ojuju calabar.

It's starting to appear like Tinubu appears in their sleep. Or maybe Tinubu has been tormenting Ojukwu in his grave, and that's their sole reason for hating him so much.

Pitiful grin

Please ignore them... They have repeatedly said Buhari is a "dullard" & is "Jubrin El-Sudan"...how come he has suddenly become a "Master Strategist" and a "Real Leader" because he ordered a dissolution of the NWC?

Their sudden change of direction to support Buhari, their long term enemy who they claim called them the "5%", against Tinubu, shows that they don't understand what they want, a case of speaking from both sides of the mouth or they simply just hate Tinubu.

It also proves to us that if their enemy Buhari decamps to the PDP today or anoints a person from their side, they will cease to castigate him forthwith. All their wailing is based on Selfish motives at its best.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by jaxxy(m): 3:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Consolation. I like the way the North play politics.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by vineyardfarms: 3:05am On Jun 28, 2020
What difference will it make anyway ! ! ! !
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by NGpatriot: 3:06am On Jun 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

But I thought you and your kind have repeatedly said Buhari is a "dullard" & is "Jubrin El-Sudan"...how come he has suddenly become a "Master" and a "Real Leader" because he ordered a dissolution of the NWC?

I cannot understand your sudden change of direction or perhaps it's a case of speaking from both sides of your mouth!

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by olumide4christ: 3:11am On Jun 28, 2020
kehinde1588:

I am laughing at you guys stupidity now grin. Tinubu is the cause of your problem in your region. I wonder how a whole tribe will leave their failed leaders and start holding a man who has never ruled them accountable for the failure.

See let me tell you, the more you speak I'll of this man, the stronger he becomes

Same reason why they vote PDP every election cycle... despite the poor state of development by successive PDP administrations for 21 years... They care less about the development of their region since they have relocated to other lands where they enjoy the goodness of good governance but will fight tooth and nail to ensure PDP govt continues in their state.

Sometimes I wonder about the kind of love potion PDP has given the people from that region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by olumide4christ: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2020
7lives:

You forget to add disillusionment.
The question I keep asking is how difficult is it to organize themselves into a political party and maintain a common front?.
Instead they wake up waiting to hear bad news about others.
Honestly speaking, they are finished.

This is spot on. Why can't they even support their APGA which is doing well in Anambra state...For me, Willie Obiano has done well compared to all the other Eastern governors. But they will still criticize him because he is not in PDP... don't know what PDP has done to them.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by NGpatriot: 3:21am On Jun 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

Same reason why they vote PDP every election cycle... despite the poor state of development by successive PDP administrations for 21 years... They care less about the development of their region since they have relocated to other lands where they enjoy the goodness of good governance but will fight tooth and nail to ensure PDP govt continues in their state.

Sometimes I wonder about the kind of love potion PDP has given the people from that region.

Me dey sef wonder o.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by olumide4christ: 3:22am On Jun 28, 2020
leaculpa:

Bestfriends is pushing it, but they obviously always coordinate their public statements at the same time. I member tinubus sttmnt on amotekun, then the SW governor's, the presidency, the attorney general sttmnts immediately followed. And then everything just suddenly went quiet.
Makes me think buhari & tinubu play chess pieces with their party crises & party members. The crises usually end up looking manufactured and is used in order to codedly achieve something else. It all always seems planned somehow.

I said similar thing on a thread on Friday when these people were claiming that Tinubu never saw the NWC dissolution coming, he has been relegated totally.
The average Nigerian is light years behind the Nigerian politicians when it comes to strategizing and political calculations...the main reason why our politicians have always taken the masses for a ride every election cycle.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Blessedity(m): 4:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Be receiving yourself as if we never dey see the hand writing on the wall....Na una Papa hand Dem go dey fall everyday...u better wake up from your sleep.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by favour32(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Nairaland don spoil pata pata.

Seun can you please expunge the Politics section from Nairaland?

I'm seeing eyesore all over this thread.

How do some people even sleep at night?
Hatred in the land.
This is worse than racism.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 28, 2020
olumide4christ:

being lifeless does not stop him from being being APC leader.

I never said buhari is dead. I always said he is a figurehead being controlled by cabals.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 28, 2020
banio:

This your mouth go fit put you for trouble

grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2020
kosiebe:

Leave Tinubu alone and live your own life. If you, your tribe or your region hate him doesn't mean everybody we have to hate him. Besides i don't even know what Tinubu did to you that is making you people to have sleepless nights. To be honest if we have another person like Tinubu in the south politically. The south will be more formidable.
All these envy and hatred for him will not change anything

you reply was around 11:36pm. by that time I was already well asleep. so who is having sleepless nights?

Tinubu is just an ex governor. the South have two president already
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by akins088(m): 5:27am On Jun 28, 2020
I hope these Igbos will not hug transformer, if Jagaban finally become Nigeria president..

Awon oniyeye means useless people
Oni ilara..

Bring any of politician in ur biafra to contest with the Jagaban of yoruba land and let's see who wins
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Rilwayne001:
IPOB YOUTHS said they are not together and Buhari is about to release EFCC dogs on Tinubu,
IPOB nightmare and ojuju calabar.

It's starting to appear like Tinubu appears in their sleep. Or maybe Tinubu has been tormenting Ojukwu in his grave, and that's their sole reason for hating him so much.

Pitiful grin
See the way u dey happy for news when the source is from Facebook? even sef we all know is damage control, buhari has taken over as the national leader while ur guy is internally displaced politician.... anything to get hope Sha I understand ur excitement cz u are easily gullible grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 5:47am On Jun 28, 2020
akins088:
I hope these Igbos will not hug transformer, if Jagaban finally become Nigeria president..

Awon oniyeye means useless people
Oni ilara..

Bring any of politician in ur biafra to contest with the Jagaban of yoruba land and let's see who wins
Person when nor get party dey be president? grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 5:50am On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Me dey sef wonder o.
Simple....we are not slaves and don't lick ass
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 5:52am On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Igbos are generally ignorant and unintelligent.
And u are far worst zombie grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 5:55am On Jun 28, 2020
SaintBeehot:
if you don't know something please keep Shut who's Fashola? For your information, Tinubu junior brother brought Fashola into Lagos politics with the help Tinubu.
And tinubu had issues with fashola cz he is now his own man.case close grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by themanderon: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Still together till they finally wring his neck. He has got no option at the moment.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by NGpatriot: 6:12am On Jun 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Simple....we are not slaves and don't lick ass

This one no sabi his own ibo Hausa asslicking and boy boy history.

Your forefathers are the originators, they perfected the asslicking and boy boy syndrome from day one, even before 1960.

Zik your forefather against sane and credible advice sold out just to do second fiddle and common powerless figurehead houseboy to Balewa just to be a ceremonial VP and errand boy.

It doesn't stop there, it goes on and on with Ekwueme to atikulate asslicking red cap ibo leaders kissing arrlend latching on to atikus crusty Hausa ass to lead them to their fantasy ipob promise land.

Irrelevant 5% worthless votes people feeling funky.

Abeg go and read your history jare.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by NGpatriot: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2020
zeusdgrt:

And u are far worst zombie

ipob ZOMBIE villger callingn other people zombie.

Wonders shall never end.

Are you not tired of seeing ZOMBie inside mirror?

grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Meteng: 6:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Upon all their togetherness, they didn't send him the "code" to attend the meeting angry
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 6:30am On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

This one no sabi his own ibo Hausa asslicking and boy boy history.

Your forefathers are the originators, they perfected the asslicking and boy boy syndrome from day one, even before 1960.

Zik your forefather against sane and credible advice sold out just to do second fiddle and common powerless figurehead houseboy to Balewa just to be a ceremonial VP and errand boy.

It doesn't stop there, it goes on and on with Ekwueme to atikulate asslicking red cap ibo leaders kissing arrlend latching on to atikus crusty Hausa ass to lead them to their fantasy ipob promise land.

Irrelevant 5% worthless votes people feeling funky.

Abeg go and read your history jare.

grin grin
Lol...see this one! No wonder you are dull,u go don fail history for class too much.Your tinubu aka una national leader dey release statement licking the balls of buhari begging after he has been internally displaced and u are here typing instead of una to dey help am beg grin cowards
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by zeusdgrt(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

ipob ZOMBIE villger callingn other people zombie.

Wonders shall never end.

Are you not tired of seeing ZOMBie inside mirror?

grin grin
Am not surprised, even mad man dey think say sane people around am dey mad.so I understand grin u are doing well grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Billygee2u: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari & Tinubu Still Together, Analysts Need To Get Facts Right by Billygee2u: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/2023-oshiomoles-sack-dims-way-for-tinubu/

You can fool some people sometimes but you can fool the all the people @ once.Even Garba Shehu knows this damage control is lame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Polls: Timi Frank Advises Tribunal Justices Against Technicalities / Governor Nyesom Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / NYSC Forgery: PDP Kwara Candidate Atunwa Implicates Self In Submission To INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.