Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter (1529 Views)

Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested / Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / Man Who Defiled His 6-Year-Old Daughter, Raped Wife's Sister Attacks Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
MY DAUGHTER ASKED ME FOR SEX - Man Who Defiled His Own 13-Year-Old Daughter Makes Shocking Claim
Osun State Police Command on Friday paraded five suspected rapists, including a 50-year-old, man, Adeleye Fayemiwo, who allegedly defiled his 13-year-old daughter, The PUNCH reports.
Speaking to journalists, the state’s police commissioner, Mr Undie Adie, said Fayemiwo and other four suspects were arrested following complaints against them.
The police boss said one 28-year-old Oyerinde Oyeniyi of Mokuro Area, Ile-Ife, was arrested for having unlawful carnal knowledge of his landlord’s 11-year-old daughter.
Adie, who expressed displeasure over the rising rape cases in the state, said, “One Isiaka Adeyounbo of Ayelabowo Street, Ile-Ife dragged a 16-year-old girl of the same address into his house and had unlawful carnal knowledge of her.
“Upon information received from the complainant, suspect was arrested while victim was taken to hospital for medical examination and treatment.
“One Eronse Balat of Eleyele, Ile-Ife, was also arrested for having carnal knowledge of his 23-year-old niece. Also, 30-year-old Adeoye Makinde of Isona Street, Ilesa, lured a 13-year-old girl of the same address into his house and attempted to have unlawful carnal knowledge of her.”
Fayemiwo admitted having sex with his daughter, but said he committed the act under the influence of alcohol and pleaded for mercy.
He said, “I am a farmer and the girl is my daughter. I told her to cook for me but she refused. She used to sneak to my room and demand sex. The day we had sex, I took beer and mixed it with hot drink. I did it under the influence of alcohol. Her mother had left me. I have a wife, but the girl will always come to me at night to ask for sex.”

https://www.tori.ng/news/149077/she-asked-me-for-sx-man-who-defiled-his-own-13year.html

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Neroiam(m): 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
cry
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
Enough said

Nothing to add

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by PrincessB1(f): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
shocked shocked

angry embarassed
Warris this one saying

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
angry angry angry
Any caught or confirmed to be a rapist, they should goan organise a TV show PG 18 where these guys will be fed to snakes, Lions, Tigers

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by chatinent: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
If true then women should be feared in the generic sense.
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Temmoraa542: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry
Any caught or confirmed to be a rapist, they should goan organise a TV show PG 18 where these guys will be fed to snakes, Lions, Tigers

#I stand with Hushpuppi#

What about a fraud? Or a scammer? Eg hushpuppi what should be done to him?

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by DaddyRochie1642: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2020
They Should Still Beat The Truth Out Of Him grin grin
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Obidon1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
Abbumination
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Ajstyles01(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Look at his face sef, senseless animal
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by darfay: 1:58am On Jun 28, 2020
He's sick in the head

Empty his nut sack for the dogs to feed on
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Can't u slap her?
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by XXLMANDIGO: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Look at his Igbo lips...
Re: My Daughter Asked Me For Sex -Adeleye Who Defiled His Own 13-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
illicit:
Can't u slap her?
He ran out of lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Set Boyfriend’s House Ablaze Over Infidelity (video) / Breaking News: Land Grabbers Killing At Elerangbe - Lekki Ibeju(video) / Six Policemen Arrested Over Killing In Nigeria's Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.