Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Applications For The Inaugural WBG Ypp(world Bank) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Applications For The Inaugural WBG Ypp(world Bank) (190 Views)

Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2020 Jobs At World Bank Group / Tony Elumelu Foundation For $100m Entrepreneurship Programme 2019 Applications / Why Your Applications Are Not Getting Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Applications For The Inaugural WBG Ypp(world Bank) by dna4ril(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2020
Applications for the inaugural WBG YPP cohort are open from June 1 – June 30 for all profiles and will reopen from August 17 – September 21 for IFC and MIGA profiles only.

APPLICATION CHECKLIST

Resume/CV
Academic Credentials*
2 Short Essays
Short Summary of Thesis or Dissertation (World Bank candidates only)
3 Professional or Academic Recommendations**
*Diploma, Degree Completion Letter, Proof of Enrollment w/ Expected Graduation Date or Transcript.

**Recommendations will be requested via email during the eligibility screening stage...

The above is the message publicity sent to interested candidates for the world bank job recruitment advertised earlier this month..it's to close end of this month. Please has anyone information on where to send in the application..those documents requested where it is to be sent..has anyone here applied or knows any one who did...I am eligible and this opportunity Is closing in days now. Some one should be assist me with the information...

I had searched their site endlessly, there seem to be no place there for submission . I even wrote the world bank a direct message of enquiry but just as you would expect, a automated machine replied and I wasn't convinced with the answers...

Please some one should help push this to the required place for it to be seen .
Thanks. God bless

(1) (Reply)

WHEN WORDS GIVE YOU $100, EMOTION WILL GIVE YOU $10,000. FIND OUT HOW! / Word Of The Day... 'oleaginous' / Drivers With Active Uber Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.