Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand (15012 Views)

Insecurity: PDP Mocks, Berates Buhari For Cancelling Trip To Zamfara State / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Insecurity: PDP Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by isahrabson: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Insecurity: Obasanjo’s position vindicates our stand ― PDP

As Adeniran calls for restructuring
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Saturday said former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s call for the overhauling of the nation’s security architecture is a vindication of its consist call on the federal government to change the service chiefs for better service delivery.

Obasanjo had in what appeared a vote of no confidence on the service chiefs called for a re-organization of the country’s security system following an increasing wave of kidnapping, insurgency and banditry in some parts of the country.

In a chat with news men national publicity secretary of the PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan noted that security under President Muhammadu Buhari has worsened than he met it in years back.

He said: “The former President has vindicated us. Across the country today, life has become so cheap to the extent that some criminal elements now kill for fun.

“The service chiefs have simply failed to deliver. So Chief Obasanjo is right and he has said what the PDP has been saying for years. The federal government has failed in protecting Nigerians, many of whom have died either in the hands of bandits, armed robbers or Boko Haram. We have never had it this bad.”

On his part, national chairman of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, Professor Tunde Adeniran told this medium that only a restructuring of the Nigerian state would bring about the needed peace and security in the country.

Read Bola Tinubu’s text on APC crisis
According to him, “the spates of agitations, bloodletting and all sorts of criminalities would be significantly addressed if the country is restructured.

“States, when we restructure, would be made more competitive and economically viable. We agree that there is a need for a re-organization of the security architecture. But even more important is restructuring which the SDP has been mouthing for long now.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/insecurity-obasanjos-position-vindicates-our-stand-%25E2%2580%2595-pdp/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by favour32(m): 4:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Good
Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by ikorodureporta: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Person wey follow sell Naija still dey talk

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Obidon1(m): 4:59am On Jun 28, 2020
Buhari has failed in every area of governance

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by jumich1(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2020
grin
Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by ohosi4real(m): 5:01am On Jun 28, 2020
What OBJ said about security in Nigeria are totally right but our deef president in aso Rock will never followed good word rather than watching is following brother Boko Haram and Fulani killing the innocent Nigeria. Buhari is devil connected to destroy Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by zeusdgrt(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2020
We all know APC has failed us, buhari himself know he has failed too

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by VirginSearcher(m): 5:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Why are Northerners scared of restructuring of this country? undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by jumich1(m): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria shall overcome that nepostistic monster running the affairs of this nation in Jesus name, Amen!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by GeneralPula: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Nonsense & Pdp sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by prinsam30: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2020
simply put it... buhari is a FAILURE

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Jun 28, 2020
May it never ever be well with the evil and looting party that brought this evil Boko Haram into our nation..

These Criminals couldn't do anything for more than a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent Nigerians.
That people could not go to their place of worship for over a whole year.
Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!

They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!

Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities in less than 6 years. 
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.
(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

Kidnappings, Daily Pipeline Explosions etc were the order of the day.
More of the reason we sent the ineffectual buffon packing. 

A senseless wailer was telling us here yesterday that before Buhari became President, Borno and Katsina was peaceful, we replied him that before PDP brought Boko Haram to our darling country, the whole Nigeria was peaceful, he kept shut and never responded again.
Shameless criminals supportingevil.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened during thier 16 years of looting was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Rekyz(m): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2020
The betrayers of Nigeria now feeling the heat. Now them are wailing.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Rekyz(m): 5:16am On Jun 28, 2020
Go and sit down! Thou supporter of nepotism
post=91149298:

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened during thier 16 years of looting was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Thank God we are going out of it gradually for now and we know better days are ahead.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
Nonsense & Pdp sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Eriggs: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Rekyz:
Go and sit down! Thou supporter of nepotism
See supporter of criminals and looters that looted your future and that of your unborn kids talking.
U neva see anything yet. U just dey start.
Shame on you.
Ride on dem MANNA,
keep killing them with the truth abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by point5: 5:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Why is South-West partially afraid and North-East totally afraid of restructuring this country?
Only the sabi South-East is fully ready and have been agitating for this since the time Immemorial

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by livebyday(m): 5:20am On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
post=91149298:
What a beautiful story!

May it never ever be well with the evil and looting party that brought this evil Boko Haram into our nation..

These Criminals couldn't do anything for more than a decade and watch Boko haram kill thousand and thousands of innocent Nigerians.
That people could not go to their place of worship for over a whole year.
Back then, if you see an ordinary polythene bag (nylon of akara) on the floor, everybody start running helter skelter thinking it's gonna be an explosive/BOMB!
(It was that bad!)

Same evil party that denied Boko Haram kidnapped 286 of our teenage girls before the world stood up to burst their bubble!

They rather share the BILLIONS meant to procure ammunition for our soldiers to tackle this Boko Haram insurgency (when it was still at infancy) among themselves and watch our soldiers die!!

Only people with chicken brains must have forgotten all these atrocities in less than 6 years. 
That is why we call them hypocrites and children of hate, perdition and frustration.
(They are trying to tell us that this raped, battered and looted nation by their party of looters was like Canada or Dubai pre 2015!)

Kidnappings, Daily Pipeline Explosions etc were the order of the day.
More of the reason we sent the ineffectual buffon packing. 

A senseless wailer was telling us here yesterday that before Buhari became President, Borno and Katsina was peaceful, we replied him that before PDP brought Boko Haram to our darling country, the whole Nigeria was peaceful, he kept shut and never responded again.
Shameless criminals supportingevil.

Our darling country will win this war as a nation, and all the politicians sponsoring these killings along with anyone supporting them will all die miserably and terribly in due season.

God bless Nigeria

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
[/s]

N-Power just paid.right?

No wonder you are back.. my favorite enemy grin

How was the ban?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by TheMainone: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website!

See my signature for registration or call:
Plus234 eight03 7one7 138nine
Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21am On Jun 28, 2020
livebyday:

N-Power just paid.right?

Now wonder you are back.. my favorite enemy grin
Number 1 rule to be successful in life : Ignore losers, especially 2 time losers!!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by livebyday(m): 5:22am On Jun 28, 2020
post=91149403:

Number rule to be successful in life : Ignore losers

Number rule ? That doesn't make any sense

Come on it's too early to hurl Insults

I only pointed out two facts..one you were banned for misbehaving as usual grin

Secondly while N-Power was owing you refused to make posts here in support of the government as your own way of protesting your wages being delayed

But they have begun paying and now you are back grin

Welcome I missed you grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Nchenches: 5:23am On Jun 28, 2020
isahrabson:
Insecurity: Obasanjo’s position vindicates our stand ― PDP

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/insecurity-obasanjos-position-vindicates-our-stand-%25E2%2580%2595-pdp/amp/

Call for restructuring since 1996.

How could a small band of Fulani people have stopped rest of Nigeria asking for political restructuring since 1996?

Are you serious?

No Nigeria asked for political restructuring more than Bola Tinubu.
Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by Gkay1(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2020
typiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig
Re: Insecurity: PDP Says Obasanjo’s Position Vindicates Their Stand by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:29am On Jun 28, 2020
Can we declare a state of emergency on Nigeria and stop playing bias along party lines

We are sinking and adults who should know better are being obtuse!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.