Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again (419 Views)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Lady Saw Wall Gecko In Her Zobo Drink After Drinking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again by africanman2002(m): 12:06am On Jun 28, 2020
Hello fellow nairalanders,this thread was created to share drinking experiences that made you promise God that if you come out of it, you will never drink again. Mine was in the year 2005 , i went out to watch premier league match together with some friends,as they were making request, they asked the waiter to give to give me big stout,I wanted to say no, but I don't want to fall their hands by requesting for malt, so I decided to take it.Note that prior to that time, i have never taken alcohol before.Though it was bitter, but i managed to take two bottles,what happened afterwards was what i will not forget in a hurry, I couldn't walk properly ,the grounds were rolling as if I want to fall inside,my system changed totally.They had to carry me home to were I stay. My landlady brought all sorts of things for me to take, groundnut, garri, bitter kola, garden egg,just mention it.People gathered and watched me.Early in the morning she came to check on me, I was ashamed and vowed never to drink again. Feel free to share yours.
Re: Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again by Temitopemo6e6(m): 12:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Y
Re: Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again by merieam16(f): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Drinking Experience That Made You Promise God Never To Drink Again by JasperVII(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Once there was time when after taking 2 bottles of Life, I decided to switch to palm wine (wetin long throat dey cause). At the end of the night while sleeping I woke up to find out that I was vomiting on myself yet I was so tired to even get up. Finally I managed to call my elder brother, he took me to the bathroom and cleaned up my mess. I still drink sha but never in my life will take that kind of mixture again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Show Your Sallah Food Muslim Brothers And Sisters. / Watermelon Cucumber Salad!!! / 3 Food Industry Trends Driven By Digital Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.