Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Be A Python Programmer Today, Stop Wasting Money On Meaningless Things - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Be A Python Programmer Today, Stop Wasting Money On Meaningless Things (246 Views)

Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! / 11 Things That You Are Wasting Money On & How To Stop Them / Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Python Programmer Today, Stop Wasting Money On Meaningless Things by jassson68: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2020
I am your personal instructor that guides you throughout your time learning how to program in python.
I was once a novice with zero knowledge in python and I taught python was a name of a snake said out for fun. But, with time I learnt every aspect of it and got to know, it's the best, automatic and manual language out there. Difficult but simple and easy to learn in 1months with the right instructor. Now, the basic function of python is that, it is the most popular language used anywhere, for machines, and Artificial intelligence. With python you can be employable in IT firms, media organisation, and other workforce. so why wait until pandemic eases. Start learning today, with 10,000 naira, you can make a difference in your life. I Take a risk, invest in your future.
If you interested chat me on 08145647420
Re: Be A Python Programmer Today, Stop Wasting Money On Meaningless Things by ghettochild(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
Where u reside.. I need my kid bro to learn programming

(1) (Reply)

. / Plot Of Land For Sale At F01 Kubwa Abuja / 90connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.