Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! (634 Views)

Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. / Arewa, Ohanaeze, Yoruba, Ijaw Youths Reveal Those Trying To Bring Down Air Peace / Homemade Soap Production Is Not Rocket Science! Learn It Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2020
If you are like me; you might have spent some time and money trying to make money online whether as a full time venture or just as a side hustle. Especially when one hears of so many people doing it and doing it big without doing Yahoo Yahoo! Then I finally met one of those actually doing it and it really isnt rocket science!

Come listen to[b] Mr. InternetGuru[/b] show you the way and he is not charging you a dime or selling any manual, seminar or book. Tap from his experience at https://v7place.com/index.php?topic=809.0

This is just a snippet. Hear him

If you are willing to learn, Im willing to teach. Im also willing to learn from you too. Stop wasting your money sowing corn and hoping to harvest cassava. You can make money online if you do it the right way.
First the tough part:
Let me be upfront with you:
• Linda DID NOT MAKE N500 Million from Blogging.
• Most people will not make money online.
• Making Money (serious money) is hard.
The Good Part
• Human beings like you have made N1 Trillion from the Internet
• I have personally made over N30 million in one year and over N400 million in my time online and there are people like you that have made more.
• Making Money on the Internet is Easy (I know I just said it was hard; but yes its easy)

People wrongly assume the Internet is some mysterious money making oddity. No the Internet is just a marketplace where you can buy and sell. Not knowing this, is what has made millions of people waste billions buying materials, books, manuals and attending meaningless trainings.
EVERY WAY to make Money Online falls into 3 Categories
1) Take something offline and sell it online, Sell a restaurant’s food online by building a website where people can order online. Or take a service you have like graphic design, proof reading and offering it online. Or Like Blogging: Take news that happens and put it online.
2) Take something online and resell online: Buy something on ebay or nairaland and sell it again on your website. Or offer an online brokerage services. Or like Forex , Stock trading.
3) Take something online and sell offline: Buy something on Amazon and sell in your shop or to your neighbor.
EVERYTHING falls in that category.
Clickbank
Fiver
Forex
Google Adsense
Blogging
Etc
Even 419 & Yahoo Yahoo.

The Internet just gives you the opportunity to sell to millions of people instead of only those on your street or in your city.
The big problem for Internet Entrepreneurs like you and me is people who claim to teach others how to make millions online; when the only way they have made money IS BY TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE MONEY. Not that teaching is wrong, but there are some things you can’t teach IF you haven’t experienced it.

About 15 years ago, I was at a seminar in Lagos that was heavily advertised in the newspapers. The coordinator was offering to teach people how to make 200k a week online: that was 2003 or thereabouts o, when naira was much stronger. The packaging for the seminar was excellent: from the half page ad in major newspapers to renting a classy hotel, good refreshment, internet access. The fee was like N10,000 (that was some people’s salary at that time). The Hotel was jam-packed; there were at least 200 people there (that’s 2 million naira he made in about 5 hours). He held the seminar every Saturday for months and thousands paid 10k each. I later discovered the guy had NEVER made a kobo online in any form. He was simply making money teaching people how to make money.
Note: Not that teaching is bad, but delusional offers are bad. How can you promise people they will make 200k a week when the teacher himself HAS NEVER made 1 kobo.
If you want to make money online-don’t forget the rules of making money are the same online and offline.

You make money by solving problems. If you want to make money; solve problems. If you are not making money, you are either not solving problems or solving them for the wrong people.
If you want to make money online, the first question you should ask yourself is this: What problem is this business going to solve? Who needs that problem solved?
Blogging Is the New Gold
Really?
Is it? Blogging in Nigeria became extremely popular with the success of blogger Linda Ikeji with her online gossip blog. What Linda did was take what Lagos Weekend and Prime People did in the 1980s and Fame & City People in the 1990s and 2000s did with the printed paper. She simply took it online and with online, you don’t have to wait for a week or the next morning (if it’s a daily newspaper), you release stories every second and keep your readers occupied.
But Linda did not make N500 million from blogging. Not that she didn’t make N500 million, but not from blogging in that period.
This rumor or wrong assumption has made many run to blogging and run away frustrated.
How does a blogger make money? Just like the newspapers of old: subscription, people buying the content AND advertising! Whether regular adverts or feature adverts. If the highest circulating newspaper was charging N300, 000 or thereabouts at that time for a full page advert and the largest website at that time in the country was getting paid cents and dollars for web ads, how did a website that 90% of Nigerians had never heard of made N500 Million? Advertisers pay based on viewership, circulation, visits etc.
The only way a blog in Nigeria could make N500 million AT THAT TIME ( 5 TO 8 years ago)would be the Nigerian factor. Your brother , Uncle, relative etc is a Minister and decides to give you his Ministry’s media budget for that year or a Commissioner giving you N200 million to advertise the ministry campaign for safe driving, or mosquitoes prevention etc. Or a private sector contact in a major company giving you a chunk of their advertising budget or a politician campaigning for office needing exposure and adverts. The vast majority of these people though would prefer to give the advertising money to an establish media firm or THE NIGERIAN FACTOR: someone that they can benefit from (and that could be you)

My point, the likelihood of ANYONE paying your blog tens of millions is very low unless like some bloggers your resort to blackmail. Bad idea! Some did,blackmailing celebrities and famous people and ended up in jail.
If you are ready, I am to. If you have never made money online or just want to make more-then visit my training page and post any question:

https://v7place.com/index.php?topic=809.0

Or join me this Saturday at the same page for a live training session.
FREE Nairas & Dollars Internet Expose: Teaching You How To Make N1 Million or more online. Its easier than you thought .
Date Saturday November 21st 2020
Time : 9AM
Venue: Online @ www.v7place.com
I will teach you to
• Understand the Principles of Money: It’s the Same Offline or Online, In Nigeria and In America, In Lagos and In Port Hartcourt.
• Decide which of the 3 options you want to start with.
• The Single Biggest Secret That EVERY successful Internet Business has used to make billions (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Amazon, Ebay). I have used it multiple times too.
• Nigerian Internet Successes
• 10 Businesses You Can Start Immediately
• Blogging For Success
• Trading Online
• Live In Nigeria, Earn Dollars in America!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2020
V7place:
If you are like me; you might have spent some time and money trying to make money online whether as a full time venture or just as a side hustle. Especially when one hears of so many people doing it and doing it big without doing Yahoo Yahoo! Then I finally met one of those actually doing it and it really isnt rocket science!

Come listen to[b] Mr. InternetGuru[/b] show you the way and he is not charging you a dime or selling any manual, seminar or book. Tap from his experience at https://v7place.com/index.php?topic=809.0

This is just a snippet. Hear him

If you are willing to learn, Im willing to teach. Im also willing to learn from you too. Stop wasting your money sowing corn and hoping to harvest cassava. You can make money online if you do it the right way.
First the tough part:
Let me be upfront with you:
• Linda DID NOT MAKE N500 Million from Blogging.
• Most people will not make money online.
• Making Money (serious money) is hard.
The Good Part
• Human beings like you have made N1 Trillion from the Internet
• I have personally made over N30 million in one year and over N400 million in my time online and there are people like you that have made more.
• Making Money on the Internet is Easy (I know I just said it was hard; but yes its easy)

People wrongly assume the Internet is some mysterious money making oddity. No the Internet is just a marketplace where you can buy and sell. Not knowing this, is what has made millions of people waste billions buying materials, books, manuals and attending meaningless trainings.
EVERY WAY to make Money Online falls into 3 Categories
1) Take something offline and sell it online, Sell a restaurant’s food online by building a website where people can order online. Or take a service you have like graphic design, proof reading and offering it online. Or Like Blogging: Take news that happens and put it online.
2) Take something online and resell online: Buy something on ebay or nairaland and sell it again on your website. Or offer an online brokerage services. Or like Forex , Stock trading.
3) Take something online and sell offline: Buy something on Amazon and sell in your shop or to your neighbor.
EVERYTHING falls in that category.
Clickbank
Fiver
Forex
Google Adsense
Blogging
Etc
Even 419 & Yahoo Yahoo.

The Internet just gives you the opportunity to sell to millions of people instead of only those on your street or in your city.
The big problem for Internet Entrepreneurs like you and me is people who claim to teach others how to make millions online; when the only way they have made money IS BY TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE MONEY. Not that teaching is wrong, but there are some things you can’t teach IF you haven’t experienced it.

About 15 years ago, I was at a seminar in Lagos that was heavily advertised in the newspapers. The coordinator was offering to teach people how to make 200k a week online: that was 2003 or thereabouts o, when naira was much stronger. The packaging for the seminar was excellent: from the half page ad in major newspapers to renting a classy hotel, good refreshment, internet access. The fee was like N10,000 (that was some people’s salary at that time). The Hotel was jam-packed; there were at least 200 people there (that’s 2 million naira he made in about 5 hours). He held the seminar every Saturday for months and thousands paid 10k each. I later discovered the guy had NEVER made a kobo online in any form. He was simply making money teaching people how to make money.
Note: Not that teaching is bad, but delusional offers are bad. How can you promise people they will make 200k a week when the teacher himself HAS NEVER made 1 kobo.
If you want to make money online-don’t forget the rules of making money are the same online and offline.

You make money by solving problems. If you want to make money; solve problems. If you are not making money, you are either not solving problems or solving them for the wrong people.
If you want to make money online, the first question you should ask yourself is this: What problem is this business going to solve? Who needs that problem solved?
Blogging Is the New Gold
Really?
Is it? Blogging in Nigeria became extremely popular with the success of blogger Linda Ikeji with her online gossip blog. What Linda did was take what Lagos Weekend and Prime People did in the 1980s and Fame & City People in the 1990s and 2000s did with the printed paper. She simply took it online and with online, you don’t have to wait for a week or the next morning (if it’s a daily newspaper), you release stories every second and keep your readers occupied.
But Linda did not make N500 million from blogging. Not that she didn’t make N500 million, but not from blogging in that period.
This rumor or wrong assumption has made many run to blogging and run away frustrated.
How does a blogger make money? Just like the newspapers of old: subscription, people buying the content AND advertising! Whether regular adverts or feature adverts. If the highest circulating newspaper was charging N300, 000 or thereabouts at that time for a full page advert and the largest website at that time in the country was getting paid cents and dollars for web ads, how did a website that 90% of Nigerians had never heard of made N500 Million? Advertisers pay based on viewership, circulation, visits etc.
The only way a blog in Nigeria could make N500 million AT THAT TIME ( 5 TO 8 years ago)would be the Nigerian factor. Your brother , Uncle, relative etc is a Minister and decides to give you his Ministry’s media budget for that year or a Commissioner giving you N200 million to advertise the ministry campaign for safe driving, or mosquitoes prevention etc. Or a private sector contact in a major company giving you a chunk of their advertising budget or a politician campaigning for office needing exposure and adverts. The vast majority of these people though would prefer to give the advertising money to an establish media firm or THE NIGERIAN FACTOR: someone that they can benefit from (and that could be you)

My point, the likelihood of ANYONE paying your blog tens of millions is very low unless like some bloggers your resort to blackmail. Bad idea! Some did,blackmailing celebrities and famous people and ended up in jail.
If you are ready, I am to. If you have never made money online or just want to make more-then visit my training page and post any question:

https://v7place.com/index.php?topic=809.0

Or join me this Saturday at the same page for a live training session.
FREE Nairas & Dollars Internet Expose: Teaching You How To Make N1 Million or more online. Its easier than you thought .
Date Saturday November 21st 2020
Time : 9AM
Venue: Online @ www.v7place.com
I will teach you to
• Understand the Principles of Money: It’s the Same Offline or Online, In Nigeria and In America, In Lagos and In Port Hartcourt.
• Decide which of the 3 options you want to start with.
• The Single Biggest Secret That EVERY successful Internet Business has used to make billions (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Amazon, Ebay). I have used it multiple times too.
• Nigerian Internet Successes
• 10 Businesses You Can Start Immediately
• Blogging For Success
• Trading Online
• Live In Nigeria, Earn Dollars in America!

I actually read this epistle...and it made sense smiley
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
Come Learn. Come share experiences. Come observe. Come teach.
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
Another session is on! Logon now. Its free!
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2020
Training is on!
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Join Us!
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Join our training today. Its free.
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by silkytouch(m): 3:50am On Dec 21, 2020
Is this a ploy to drive traffic to your website? (I like your website, looks almost like Nairaland)
Re: Stop Wasting Money Trying To Make Money Online! Its Not Rocket Science! by V7place(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2020
silkytouch:
Is this a ploy to drive traffic to your website? (I like your website, looks almost like Nairaland)

Thankyou....Doing our best to share knowledge sir!

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss: Buying And Selling Of Gold ,jewelries And Others Precious Stones. / Greendot Account Needed To Buy / I Need Iron Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.