Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Keeping The Promised, Dr. Abasiono Okon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keeping The Promised, Dr. Abasiono Okon (414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Justice Abang Okon Asks Maina To Stop Looking At Him / Thugs Attack Utitofon Itoro OkonĀ And APC Members In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keeping The Promised, Dr. Abasiono Okon by Donregend(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2020
KEEPING THE PROMISED, DR Abasiono Okon

Promises are the uniquely human way of ordering the future, making it predictable and reliable to the extent that this is humanly possible ~ Hannah Arendt

Earlier yesterday, the CEO of Abaringo Nigeria limited Dr. Abasiono Okon with his entourage visited Ndiya village and laying a two(2) bedroom flat foundation to Mr. Umoh father's of seven (7) children's which their situation was pathetic and needed an urgent intervention and which the philanthropist Dr. Okon assured to build them a house through a Facebook comments

According to John Bunyan" you have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you

The entirety Ndiya community appreciate the indigenous Son' of Ikono local Government Area Dr. Abasiono Okon for the humanitarian services to the people of Ikono and Akwa ibom state at large

He (Dr. Okon) further visited the newly clan head of Ediene Okuku(Dr) Udo Ben and presented a royal chair and the council pour a royal blessings for God's favour and fruitfulness to Dr. Abasiono Okon

Re: Keeping The Promised, Dr. Abasiono Okon by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 28, 2020
YUdohnMINIT!!
Re: Keeping The Promised, Dr. Abasiono Okon by WisdomEkpa: 6:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Dr. Abasiono is a good man, I believe he will take the people of Ikono to promise Land, I pray that God should bless him Abundantly

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppimania: The Tragedy Of A Bad Influencer / Tribal Politics Is Used As Divide And Conquer Strategy By Politicians To Loot / Nigerians Accuse Awkuzu SARS Officer Of Killing 6000 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.