Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka (22713 Views)

Ned Nwoko Covers Attention Magazine (Photo) / Dr Maduka: "I Will Build 21 University Statelite Campuses In 21 LGA If Elected" / David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by eastermonday76: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
tydi:
grin

Lol.. Alex for the 8th picture, the way you were still showing him the magazine like you wanted to sell it auction to him made me laugh. Abi you wan follow am enter him motor go wey dem dey go. I was also aware his aid was holding that envelope tight which I guess contains money and he was also careful the way you move closer to his pocket.. grin
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by SaintLucia: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Edo 2020 Latest NewsOpinionPolitics
Obaseki plots abduction of Ize Iyamu’s Campaign Executive …deploys agents of Operation Wabazigan …Police deny knowledge of the illegal operation 28-06-2020

Agents of Operation Wabazigan, Obaseki’s personal armed gang, yesterday besieged the residence of Amb. Johnson Iyamu, the Director of Youth Mobilization of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaign Organization, in a disturbing attempt to abduct him for unstated reasons assumed to be political.

According to several eye-witness accounts, the agents who carried out the abduction attempt without warrants or approval from the Police, mounted a barricade in front of his residence while trying to forcefully gain entrance before youths within the vicinity, noting the illegality of the operation, challenged and foiled the break-in attempt.

Frantic calls made to the Commissioner of Police, Edo State, to query why a ragtag group of armed persons attempted an illegal break-in to a private residence of a law-abiding citizen without warrant or evidence of any known crime revealed that the operation was directed personally by the Governor from the Government House without the knowledge of the Police.

Although Operation Wabazigan was meant to provide support for the Police in securing the state, the group has since morphed into a militia of sorts for the Governor who uses the agents to intimidate his political rivals, secure illegal arrests and prolonged detentions, and inflict bodily harm on dissenters.

Amb. Johnson Iyamu who wasn’t home during the incidence has expressed shock over the Governor’s continuous deployment of intimidation tactics and the use of state resources to harass political opponents.

“I am surprised that I would be a target of arrest and be in the list of persons the governor plans to intimidate,” he said.

“I am a law-abiding citizen and to the best of my knowledge, I have never done anything that warrants my arrest. The governor should please learn to engage in a better approach in Edo 2020 politics, the politics of intimidation has never helped any politician the world over.”

The botched abduction has drawn widespread condemnation from several stakeholders in the state who berated the Governor for his desperation, flagrant abuse of office, and the politicization of state agents and institutions.

Many wondered why Governor Godwin Obaseki would be setting armed men on a senior official of his main opponent’s Campaign Organization.

A security expert who commented on the situation said: “The optics look really bad for the Governor and it is sad that he is destroying the integrity of state institutions by using them for nefarious and political tasks like this. Issues of arrest, detention, or even invitation for questioning lie strictly within the purview of the Police. To have a situation where a group of armed persons other than the Police can storm people’s private residences and mount a blockade is unfortunate and an invitation to anarchy. Governor Obaseki must restrain himself and apply civility.”

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by 69Ansour69: 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kai wallahi!! Wornna na confam aboki !
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:
PDP still a useless party...new party must emerge

PDP is light years away from the anti people APC.
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by selfdefence: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by hotspec(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
JackDaAlienz:
Alex The Hunter
Lala na Snake Hunter
Alex Na Money Hunter

Chaii, Na Money Dey Inside That Brown Envelope? shocked shocked
these ur eyes. u must me a media practitioner. we call it PR or brown envelope. grin

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by PigTormentor: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Secondiot, the perpetual loser. He's about to lose again in Edo and Ondo. Just wait and see.
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by Cherez: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Don't know the relevance of this party nonsense to be on fp
Common roadmap and plans they can't draw na showbiz dem Sabi
Awon hushed puppies
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by Hollysaint: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nice one sir
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
APCdestroyer:
PDP still a useless party...new party must emerge

You go wail tire grin
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by beresponsible(m): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
(Dr Maduka) Who d fk are you?
(whispers) Bros na me Alex you forget? from Attention magazine with you on the cover.

Alex bros you will get there ala Ovation and surpass them. God punish the haters

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by beresponsible(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
(shouting) Oga oga sorry sah it's me Alex
(still moving) Oh Alex how are you? see my PA
(PA put hand for pocket) Bros Alex hold this envelope. Oga say make i give you

Bros don't give up the drive. Get their attention. Screw the haters

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by Blitz888(m): 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Alex my brother you're doing a good job...

Like the fact that your cover page has Buhari (APC), Obiano (APGA) and Maduka (PDP) all well represented.

That's balanced reportage.

Anambra nwe mmadu!

We are the light of the Nation!

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by earnit2: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
really
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by childosky(m): 6:57am On Jun 29, 2020
at a time like this, what anambra state needs now is not zoning but a man with conscience that will make anambra state great again. DR MADUKA a man with conscience.
conscience is a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by VirginFinder: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Alex !
Bro sure knows how to package himself...

Whenever I see Alex , I Rremember the ghastly automobile accident he had few years ago.

When I see Alex , I see one of the few people, Almighty God gave a second chance to live on Eearth.

Use the chance well bro...

Only few survive such!
Re: Secondus, Obaseki Receive Copies Of Attention Magazine Adorned By Dr. Maduka by mrhowoto: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Next Anambra's Governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hackers Tried To Change Osun Governorship Election Result - INEC / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. / Buhari Apologises To Lawmakers Over Row With Aso Rock Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.