Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why Isis,bokoharam,al-qaeda Are Kafir(non-muslim)-2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Isis,bokoharam,al-qaeda Are Kafir(non-muslim)-2 (112 Views)

Why Isis,bokoharam,al-qaeda Are Kafir(non-muslim)-1 / Why ISIS, Boko Haram Are The Only True Muslims / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Isis,bokoharam,al-qaeda Are Kafir(non-muslim)-2 by jimohidris848(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2020
All praise is due to Allah,may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon all His Prophets and Messengers.
The second of the pillars of Islam
2.Observing five daily prayer,with evidences from the Qur'an but I will just chip in one:
Q98:v5 says"We did not order them(jews,christains) except to worship Allah that they should purify their religion only for the sake of Allah,that should observr solah(five daily prayer),give alms to the poor and this is firm religion(Isam).
Christain please,get a copy of a translated Qur'an to read and learn more.

(1) (Reply)

(5). Extract From My Ebook Title, "When Prayer Fails, Try Praise" / God Can Speak To You! / Across The Threshold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.