Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. (1184 Views)

Npower Registration 2024: Latest On New Portal Login / Npower Registration: You Will Be Disqualified If… N-power Warns / Npower Registration 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:39am On Jun 28, 2020
I have filled all the required fields but it keeps telling me to complete the required fields.

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by Cecegracen: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Re-attach the documents
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Cecegracen:
Re-attach the documents
I have done that but still the same thing.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
The save and continue button is not active.

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Hello. I don't know if you've gotten solution yet. But I just helped someone with the same issue. Instead of using OND, start with HND, then when you get to where you upload results, put your OND, also put your OND where it asks for nysc cert. When the submit turns green, go back to the top of the page and change the HND TO OND. Then go back down and click the green button to submit.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2020
alexxiswrites:
Hello. I don't know if you've gotten solution yet. But I just helped someone with the same issue. Instead of using OND, start with HND, then when you get to where you upload results, put your OND, also put your OND where it asks for nysc cert. When the submit turns green, go back to the top of the page and change the HND TO OND. Then go back down and click the green button to submit.
Ok thanks
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by elhakiimed(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Simple: Don't leave the "how much you earn in a month" part field empty. Add something there.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by Sapphy19(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Something like how much
elhakiimed:
Simple: Don't leave the "how much you earn in a month" part field empty. Add something there.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by elhakiimed(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Sapphy19:
Something like how much

40,000;70,000 or whatever you currently earn per month
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by Sikay19(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
elhakiimed:

40,000;70,000 or whatever you currently earn per month
He should add amount higher than the Npower stipulated remuneration(30,000). Moreso, how could umemployed graduate earn that much?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This During Npower Registration. by TBrenks(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
You need a back-end server to complete that registration.

(1) (Reply)

Household Items For Sales +2348109974859 Whatsap / Abeg Has Anyone Heard Fromibtc? / Diamond Bank Test Of 14'07'2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.